(Support) Aptalca's docker templates

If this server is no longer running, remove /tmp/.X1-lock

How can I remove this lock?

Either delete it (rm /tmp/.X1-lock), or reboot.  Anything in /tmp is in RAM, so gone on reboot.

I already tried to restart the docker, didn't work, will try again.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

He meant reboot the computer, not restart the docker. Anything in /tmp will be wiped out on reboot since that folder is in RAM.

Or delete it from the command line with the command he gave.

I rebooted the server and that made the trick, I'm having a new issue though.

After login through xrdp, I got into a black screen.

Attached is the log after trying a connection.

logs.txt

If this server is no longer running, remove /tmp/.X1-lock

How can I remove this lock?

Either delete it (rm /tmp/.X1-lock), or reboot.  Anything in /tmp is in RAM, so gone on reboot.

I already tried to restart the docker, didn't work, will try again.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

He meant reboot the computer, not restart the docker. Anything in /tmp will be wiped out on reboot since that folder is in RAM.

Or delete it from the command line with the command he gave.

I rebooted the server and that made the trick, I'm having a new issue though.

After login through xrdp, I got into a black screen.

Attached is the log after trying a connection.

That's only a partial log that doesn't tell much, but try this. Open the container settings, make a change, revert it (like add a space and then delete it) and then hit save. It will recreate the container with the same settings and data.

That's only a partial log that doesn't tell much, but try this. Open the container settings, make a change, revert it (like add a space and then delete it) and then hit save. It will recreate the container with the same settings and data.

I recreated the container and still get a blank screen.

Attached are the logs.

logs.txt

I don't quite understand what your issue is (not using plexrequests myself) and it seems like a settings issue with plexrequests. Based on your log and description, the container seems to run fine and the web gui comes up.

You might want to ask in the plexrequests thread on the plex forum

Okay... Thanks!

I looked at the plexrequests settings and I see where you went wrong. The wording is unclear so it is easy to misinterpret.

In the settings where it says "Couch Potato sub-directory" they don't mean where cp files are located. What they mean is the url prefix. Some people set a url prefix so that instead of accessing the cp interface at 192.168.X.X , they access it at 192.168.X.X/cp in that case the "sub-directory" (url prefix) would be "/cp" (that is used for reverse proxy). If you access cp at just the ip address and port, then leave that field blank. No need to map cp locations

I don't quite understand what your issue is (not using plexrequests myself) and it seems like a settings issue with plexrequests. Based on your log and description, the container seems to run fine and the web gui comes up.

You might want to ask in the plexrequests thread on the plex forum

Okay... Thanks!

I looked at the plexrequests settings and I see where you went wrong. The wording is unclear so it is easy to misinterpret.

In the settings where it says "Couch Potato sub-directory" they don't mean where cp files are located. What they mean is the url prefix. Some people set a url prefix so that instead of accessing the cp interface at 192.168.X.X , they access it at 192.168.X.X/cp in that case the "sub-directory" (url prefix) would be "/cp" (that is used for reverse proxy). If you access cp at just the ip address and port, then leave that field blank. No need to map cp locations

Well damn, lol... Thanks!

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Anyone successfully reverse proxy the Unraid GUI with this? Or other dockers that possibly have multiple sub directories they pull files from?

I am trying to get https://mydomain.com/unraid to load http://tower BUT I use muximux on my root / directory and would like to keep using that at the root.

Anyone curious, just had to make it its own sub domain:

server {

listen 443;

server_name unraid.sub.domain.com;

location / {

include /config/nginx/proxy.conf;

proxy_pass http://10.10.10.115;

auth_basic "Restricted";

auth_basic_user_file /config/nginx/.htpasswd;

add_header Content-Security-Policy "default-src *.sub.domain.com 'self' 'unsafe-eval' 'unsafe-inline';";

}

}

Attached are the logs.

After further testing I found what's happening.

I had the Environment Variable 'EDGE' set to 1. The latest calibre release 2.67 is broken something in the app.

Set EDGE back to 0, version 2.33, and it works again.

Im having trouble getting the LetsEncrypt docker to install.  It goes to the install status screen but never finishes.  It just sites there.  I thought maybe i was just being impatient so i left it over night and it was at the same screen the next morning.  I dont see anything in the unraid logs.  What am i doing wrong?  Im on 6.2 rc5

Thanks!

Attached are the logs.

After further testing I found what's happening.

I had the Environment Variable 'EDGE' set to 1. The latest calibre release 2.67 is broken something in the app.

Set EDGE back to 0, version 2.33, and it works again.

I'll look into it over the weekend

Im having trouble getting the LetsEncrypt docker to install.  It goes to the install status screen but never finishes.  It just sites there.  I thought maybe i was just being impatient so i left it over night and it was at the same screen the next morning.  I dont see anything in the unraid logs.  What am i doing wrong?  Im on 6.2 rc5

Thanks!

What's the install status screen? Can you provide a screenshot or a log? And a screenshot of your settings?

Unraid log won't tell you anything. You need the container's log

Just had the same issue as dheg, Calibre 2.67 update breaks the VNC connection somehow (though I also have a custom library set up).

Trying EDGE=0.

Update 1: Worked just like dheg's. Probably a critical fault with the 2.67 release itself, vice the VNC setup, now that I think about it.

Yup,  broke here too. Didn't get a chance to figure out the cause yet. You can change edge to 0 in the meantime

I have a strange issue with the RDP-Calibre docker. It works fine on my Laptop, both Chrome and FF. And it works fine in FF on my Win10 VM. However, Chrome on my Win10 VM doesn't appear to connect to the RDP, it just loads some kind of broken web interface to Calibre which is completely unusable.

I have a strange issue with the RDP-Calibre docker. It works fine on my Laptop, both Chrome and FF. And it works fine in FF on my Win10 VM. However, Chrome on my Win10 VM doesn't appear to connect to the RDP, it just loads some kind of broken web interface to Calibre which is completely unusable.

Try a force refresh or clearing the browser cache

That's the first thing I tried

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Can't reproduce it here. I even tried it on chrome in a win 10 VM. It works fine. It's likely the browser settings (rather than container settings), since it works on other browsers as well as Chrome on a different computer for you.

First - is this the proper place to post this question?  If not where?

I am using Dolphin and have found that the transfer window goes away on large transfers.  Possibly when i choose "Write Into" and apply to all.  On small transfers i have a window that shows progress.  Is there a way to see progress on all file moves?  After looking at it further, it appears that it happens right when i choose apply to all.

Is it running in background?  I know that the copy/move is happening, i just don't have any progress updates - is there a way to bring it back to foreground or just wait a long time until you think its done and then check?

Thanks In Advance.

First - is this the proper place to post this question?  If not where?

I am using Dolphin and have found that the transfer window goes away on large transfers.  Possibly when i choose "Write Into" and apply to all.  On small transfers i have a window that shows progress.  Is there a way to see progress on all file moves?  After looking at it further, it appears that it happens right when i choose apply to all.

Is it running in background?  I know that the copy/move is happening, i just don't have any progress updates - is there a way to bring it back to foreground or just wait a long time until you think its done and then check?

Thanks In Advance.

This is the proper place.

That container uses a guacamole base to display the app in the browser window. It is set up to display one app/window in the foreground. It's fine when the dialog windows pop up in front, but once they go to the background, I don't know if you can bring them back to be honest.

I'll take a look and see, but perhaps someone else has figured out a way?

By the way some of my other containers like calibre and jdownloader use the same base.

That container uses a guacamole base to display the app in the browser window. It is set up to display one app/window in the foreground. It's fine when the dialog windows pop up in front, but once they go to the background, I don't know if you can bring them back to be honest.

I'll take a look and see, but perhaps someone else has figured out a way?

By the way some of my other containers like calibre and jdownloader use the same base.

Thanks.  I have been considering using calibre and jdown as well in the future, i do both a on a windows system now.