(Support) Aptalca's docker templates

Hi #aptalca

I'm using your JDownloader 2 docker almost every day. But as usual, as all users. I want more ;)

No seriously, I would like to ask very nicely, if it's possible(and if you would please consider) to incorporate the following plugin within your docker?

https://github.com/thawn/jdlbot

https://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=21974

This would add very much needed RSS support for JDownloader 2.

Ether way, thank you very much for a great docker.

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/02/2017 at 1:33 PM, thegizzard said:

Can anyone comment on how much resources zoneminder takes up in your unraid server? I am trying to decide on whether to buy an NVR, or just use the zoneminder container. The main use of unraid is serving up Plex streams in my home so I am worried about CPU usage.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

It really depends how many cameras you have and what sort of settings you use.

I don't use the docker (I had a few problems getting it set up) but use a VM running Ubuntu Server 16.04 and a clean install of ZoneMinder 1.30. I have an AMD Phenom II X4 945 CPU and have allocated 1 core and 1GB RAM to the VM.

My ZM has two IP cameras running at 1280 x 720 as Modect with a couple of zones each. My load very rarely goes over 0.6 (shown in ZM and reflected by the core use on the UnRaid dashboard).

I would assume you will get similar results with a docker (but probably a lower load if it is sharing the CPU resources you have)

I also run a Plex server and have had a couple of transcodes running at the same time without seeing any problems.

Best thing to do is just give it a go - there are so many variables in ZM that can impact on how resource intensive it is and if it goes wrong, just delete the docker / VM and try again - thats the beauty of Unraid as far as I am concerned :-)

Edited by johngc

Hi Guys,

A little help with HA-Bridge please.

I want to configure a device that basically sends an API request to my Kodi machine. In this example, if I enter the URL code below into any web browser, in my Kodi machine, it launches an Artwork Downloader (add-on) search:

http://myusername:[email protected]:88/jsonrpc?request={%20%22jsonrpc%22:%20%222.0%22,%20%22id%22:%200,%20%22method%22:%20%22Addons.ExecuteAddon%22,%22params%22:%20{%22addonid%22:%20%22script.artwork.downloader%22,%20%22params%22:%20{%22mediatype%22:%20%22movie%22}}}

For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to configure HA-Bridge. Please see screencap below:

lDb3kdo.png

I am surprised how little information is out there on HA-Bridge.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

H.

Edited by hernandito
Hi Guys,

A little help with HA-Bridge please.

I want to configure a device that basically sends an API request to my Kodi machine. In this example, if I enter the URL code below into any web browser, in my Kodi machine, it launches an Artwork Downloader (add-on) search:

http://myusername:[email protected]:88/jsonrpc?request={%20%22jsonrpc%22:%20%222.0%22,%20%22id%22:%200,%20%22method%22:%20%22Addons.ExecuteAddon%22,%22params%22:%20{%22addonid%22:%20%22script.artwork.downloader%22,%20%22params%22:%20{%22mediatype%22:%20%22movie%22}}}

For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to configure HA-Bridge. Please see screencap below:

lDb3kdo.png

I am surprised how little information is out there on HA-Bridge.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

H.

Post on the app's github page. Their dev is amazing and will help you figure it out in no time.

Hi, may a question about the jdownloader2 docker, if i would like to use a separate guacamole to connect to the jdown server instead the buildin one, is that possible ?

couldnt find any rdp listen port inside the jdown settings or any addon allowing the rdp ...

would be nicer to have more together in one place ...

thanks ahead

Hi aptalca.

I installed the Dolphin docker and looking for a file compare functionality.

There is a "compare file" toolbar button, but it is greyed out. I read that Kompare should be added so that this functionality will work.

Then I found the services menu, added Meld and still can't compare ("couldn't find the program '/temp/meld-menu-arg1);meld").

Any thoughts/suggestions how to add file compare functionality to the docker?

Hi, may a question about the jdownloader2 docker, if i would like to use a separate guacamole to connect to the jdown server instead the buildin one, is that possible ?

couldnt find any rdp listen port inside the jdown settings or any addon allowing the rdp ...

would be nicer to have more together in one place ...

thanks ahead

I believe you can just map a port to 3389 and use that (on mobile at the moment)
Hi aptalca.
I installed the Dolphin docker and looking for a file compare functionality.
There is a "compare file" toolbar button, but it is greyed out. I read that Kompare should be added so that this functionality will work.
Then I found the services menu, added Meld and still can't compare ("couldn't find the program '/temp/meld-menu-arg1);meld").
Any thoughts/suggestions how to add file compare functionality to the docker?

You might have to exec in and add some packages. I never really used that
On 7/25/2015 at 11:22 PM, aptalca said:

Custom Library Location:

1) First add a new mount point for the library location. Example: /path/to/library (host), /library (container)

2) Open the advanced view and add a new environment variable. Example: Name= LIBRARYINTERNALPATH Value= /library

3) When you fire up calibre the first time select your library location. Example: /library (If updating, change the location in settings)

I was able to follow these steps and successfully move my Calibre library, however, the GUI now throws a 500 error.  The error in the logs shows it is still trying to find the metadata at the old location:

[24/Feb/2017:10:40:58] HTTP Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "site-packages/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 656, in respond
  File "site-packages/cherrypy/lib/encoding.py", line 188, in __call__
  File "site-packages/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 34, in __call__
  File "site-packages/calibre/library/server/utils.py", line 54, in do
  File "site-packages/calibre/db/legacy.py", line 133, in check_if_modified
  File "site-packages/calibre/db/legacy.py", line 130, in last_modified
  File "site-packages/calibre/db/cache.py", line 62, in call_func_with_lock
  File "site-packages/calibre/db/cache.py", line 218, in last_modified
  File "site-packages/calibre/db/backend.py", line 1229, in last_modified
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/config/metadata.db'

Thoughts?

I was able to follow these steps and successfully move my Calibre library, however, the GUI now throws a 500 error.  The error in the logs shows it is still trying to find the metadata at the old location:

[24/Feb/2017:10:40:58] HTTP Traceback (most recent call last): File "site-packages/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 656, in respond File "site-packages/cherrypy/lib/encoding.py", line 188, in __call__ File "site-packages/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 34, in __call__ File "site-packages/calibre/library/server/utils.py", line 54, in do File "site-packages/calibre/db/legacy.py", line 133, in check_if_modified File "site-packages/calibre/db/legacy.py", line 130, in last_modified File "site-packages/calibre/db/cache.py", line 62, in call_func_with_lock File "site-packages/calibre/db/cache.py", line 218, in last_modified File "site-packages/calibre/db/backend.py", line 1229, in last_modifiedOSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/config/metadata.db'

Thoughts?

Did you do a fresh install?
2 minutes ago, aptalca said:

Only if unraid recognizes and installs drivers for the webcams (unlikely but untested)

How can I check this? I can see them listed under LSUSB and I can see them as passthrough devices in VMs but I'm assuming that just means it's reading the information from the device rather than actually having a driver? 

7 hours ago, allanp81 said:

How can I check this? I can see them listed under LSUSB and I can see them as passthrough devices in VMs but I'm assuming that just means it's reading the information from the device rather than actually having a driver? 

+1 to that, failing that we could install a linux VM and pass the device through but if unraid has UVC (unviersal video class, the driver the c920 uses) support then that will make it much easier