Wanted - Reputable uTorrent Docker (Found)

FWIW, or please tell me how to do it trurl if you know how ... I could never figure out how to get deluge/transmission to automatically ingest an rss feed. ruTorrent comes with rss support build in just like uTorrent

I use transmission, never used deluge. Never needed RSS with transmission. It does have a watch folder you can configure.

Sorry can't be more help. Maybe try a google search.

FWIW, or please tell me how to do it trurl if you know how ... I could never figure out how to get deluge/transmission to automatically ingest an rss feed. ruTorrent comes with rss support build in just like uTorrent

The issue lies in that I want to use the existing integration's to other solutions and uTorrent is the only common torrent downloader.

I use transmission, never used deluge. Never needed RSS with transmission. It does have a watch folder you can configure.

Sorry can't be more help. Maybe try a google search.

Transmission is not bad but I require the rss feature.

Check and see if the folder mapping can be mapped by hand post install.  I do the majority of my Transmission edits in the .json settings file post install.

Kryspy

You will have to do some volume mapping in the docker setup or there won't be any access to unRAID data regardless of what you set in .json
  • 4 weeks later...

For those still looking, I found this one https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/softvisio/utserver/dockerfile/ and have been using it for a week now without issue. A quick note of warning, should you update the settings once the docker is running then the config file is reset, learnt it once after which it was not a problem again. It seems to use the older web page format so if some-one can help me with "enabling" the newer one I will be quite grateful.

• 4 months later...

For those still looking, I found this one https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/softvisio/utserver/dockerfile/ and have been using it for a week now without issue. A quick note of warning, should you update the settings once the docker is running then the config file is reset, learnt it once after which it was not a problem again. It seems to use the older web page format so if some-one can help me with "enabling" the newer one I will be quite grateful.

Did you have to do anything to get this docker working? I'd like to try a utorrent docker as I'm unsatisfied with deluge and the rutorrent dockers so far.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Bringing this back, is anyone running uTorrent in a docker on their v6 system?