2 Strange drives, I think I need to pull them

have two drives that have.. problems.. well it thinks they do...

one with this...

197 Current Pending Sector 0x0032 200 200 000 Old age Always Never 1

198 Offline Uncorrectable 0x0030 200 200 000 Old age Offline Never 1

and the other with this

197 Current Pending Sector 0x0032 200 200 000 Old age Always Never 1

I've run preclear (twice), reformatted (twice) and they won't go away. Run smart tests and they both pass with flying colors, and NO disk errors showing...

these are OLD drives (c.2010 manuf) one has 32840hrs and the other 33070hrs. Considering cutting my losses (there is nothing on the drives, emptied them without incident) and just sending them to the old drives home.

Opinion?

I personally wouldn't trust drives with pending sectors, especially ones you can't clear. In addition, my experience is once a drive develops pending or reallocated sectors it's all downhill from there. Considering the age of the drives, I'd retire them. If I could get the pending sectors to clear I'd consider using them for offline backups of non-critical data.

Time for eBay? Sell them and trade up...

Heh, I'll take $50/ea for them + shipping as is. Have 3 Nocoro SS500's  and a nice 15 drives server case to get rid of too. Will probably have those in in the buy/sell in a day or two.