Moving unRAID to new hardware/USB, couple questions

I have an unRAID server on 6b15. I want to swap the Motherboard, CPU and RAM and USB stick and possibly the power supply to new ones. I had a couple questions hoping someone could help out. I am swapping because I feel like I am a bit underpowered to do the transcoding amount I am doing for Plex.

Current:

MoBo: ASRock 880GM-LE FX AM3+ AMD 880G + SB710 Micro ATX AMD

CPU: AMD Athlon II X2 260 Regor Dual-Core 3.2GHz Socket AM3 65W

RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 2 x 4GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666)

Power: Antec NeoECO C NeoECO 520C 520W ATX12V 80 PLUS BRONZE

New:

MoBo: ASRock Z68 EXTREME4 GEN3 LGA 1155 Intel Z68

CPU: Intel Core i7-2600K Sandy Bridge Quad-Core 3.4GHz (3.8GHz Turbo Boost)

RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866 (PC3 14900)

Power: SeaSonic X Series X-850 (SS-850KM3 Active PFC F3) 850W ATX12V v2.3

1. Will swapping any of these components cause any issue once I boot back up to my current RAID configuration? I assume no, but want to make sure.

2. Do I need to carry over the power supply or can I stick with the less powered one? The above *New power supply is basically in my current PC and I wont need to transfer over my video card.

3. Will swapping the USB to a new USB stick cause issues? I have a new license I just need to apply it to a new USB.

I have changed all my hardware including mobo, CPU, RAM, PSU, case since my initial build, and had no issues.

Your key is tied to a specific USB flash by GUID. Do you mean you have a new key for a new flash because the key on your current flash won't work on a different one.

You can simply move everything to the new hardware => INCLUDING your old USB flash drive if you want.

If you're using a new USB flash drive, you have to have a license for that drive ... it sounds like you've already purchased another license ["...  I have a new license I just need to apply it to a new USB ..."] => so all you need to do is provide Limetech with the GUID of the flash drive and they'll send you the key file for that unit.

I assume you know how to get the GUID -- just initialize it with the UnRAID software; boot to it;  and click on the Flash drive on the main page ... it will show the GUID (and other details).

You can simply move everything to the new hardware => INCLUDING your old USB flash drive if you want.

If you're using a new USB flash drive, you have to have a license for that drive ... it sounds like you've already purchased another license ["...  I have a new license I just need to apply it to a new USB ..."] => so all you need to do is provide Limetech with the GUID of the flash drive and they'll send you the key file for that unit.

I assume you know how to get the GUID -- just initialize it with the UnRAID software; boot to it;  and click on the Flash drive on the main page ... it will show the GUID (and other details).

Yes I have a new usb drive, i just haven't sent in the for the guid match yet. Good to know the hardware change wont effect it at all as long as I copy over my flash drive stuff to the new drive.

Any thoughts on the Power Supply? Think I can leave the one I have in there in or do you think with the i7 and mobo change I probably need the better PSU?