couchpotato multiple instances

is it possible to run multiple instances of couchpotato?

example is one for 720p movies and one for full blu-ray

yes it is, but you need separate config folders and you MUST rename one of the docker containers

changing the name field by hand in the template for adding the docker in the unraid webui.

Couchpotato has great support for both qualities and categories. You can create custom quality profiles by mixing and matching as well.

My couchpotato clients (chrome extension for web and couch potato mobile on android) allow me to select both a category and a quality every time I add a movie to the wanted list.

I don't understand why you would need two instances of cp running. Do you need two copies of each movie?

Couchpotato has great support for both qualities and categories. You can create custom quality profiles by mixing and matching as well.

My couchpotato clients (chrome extension for web and couch potato mobile on android) allow me to select both a category and a quality every time I add a movie to the wanted list.

I don't understand why you would need two instances of cp running. Do you need two copies of each movie?

i used to run two instances of CP to get screeners and save them out to another library, don't know if it's changed since i did that but talking to clintonhall he couldn't suggest another way to do what i wanted at the time without running two instances.