SMART paramater tracking database

There is a Smart History Database in Unmenu.  Has this been baked into v6?  I see smarthistory in the disk details.  Just making sure that's the latest...

Not as far as I know.    There is SMART reporting but not the history. 

Having said that I am interested where in the GUI you think you see smarthistory - I do not see such a thing.  Are you talking about unMenu rather than unRAID GUI?  If so that is an unMenu feature and not a standard unRAID one.

I really need this.

I've had an incident where a bad drive generated 'Command timeout' smart errors on a few other drives on the same bus, that seems benign. 2 weeks and 4 parity checks later, all numbers are still the same, but everytime unraid does SMART check, it'll send half a dozen emails to me and pops orange notification blobs on the screen reminding me of these smart errors.

The emails are useful, that I can check whether the attributes are increasing or not, but it would be much better if unraid can do that to me and only notify me if any of them changes :)