Passing Ctrl+Alt+Del in QEMU noVNC

Is there any way to pass the Ctrl+Alt+Delete command in noVNC?

I just setup a Windows Server 2012 R2 VM, but I can not log in because I can not pass the above command to the VM.

An alternative is I could do an arp command and find out what IP it's sitting on then RDP but that needs to be setup first.

I'd like to use noVNC for the time being.

I'm on v6 beta 14 at the moment.

Thanks

Yeah I can not RDP into the VM as I do not know what the IP is.

"show ip addr vnet0" does not list an IP either, and doing a network scan does not discover the vm as well.

Also RDP has not been setup on it, it's a fresh install.

I really need to pass this key combo to get into the machine.

I just setup a Windows Server 2012 R2 VM, but I can not log in because I can not pass the above command to the VM.

An alternative is I could do an arp command and find out what IP it's sitting on then RDP but that needs to be setup first.

Thanks

Can you find the accessibility option on the login screen?  Click on screen keyboard and then you can do a Ctrl alt delete

Thanks

Can you find the accessibility option on the login screen?  Click on screen keyboard and then you can do a Ctrl alt delete

Thank you sir, you are a god among men.

I have no idea how I missed that, being a sysadmin I should have known this.

I'm such a newb sometimes.

Cheers.

• 6 years later...

I just installed server 2022 trial same issue, cant get IP as NIC drivers are not set yet so cant use RDP

no accessibility options on the screen its just asking for crl+alt+del which i cant send

***edit i found the little side menu for noVNC and was able to send the 3 finder solute! 

Edited by Can0n
  • 6 months later...

it possible now.

go to your qemu terminal page .

and press ctrl+shift+alt   and select input text then in wright corner your alt+ctrl+esc+tab button will be enabled . now select alt ctrl and press delete button from your keyboard then it will be open . its real guys iam  add screenshots also.

image.thumb.png.a3f869518865f8f9c27cce7661221640.png

image.thumb.png.432b33f48699dd6726e6ed152962831b.png

Edited by abrar malik
to add screenshot