Mover not working (SOLVED)

Recently configured a share to use cache drive but noticed today mover is not working, tried invoking the mover manually and still nothing, looking at the log I see:

Tower5 logger: sh: /usr/local/sbin/mover: No such file or directory

Was on RC2, updated now to RC3, rebooted and still same error.

Log attached.

Thanks.

syslog.zip

That is really strange as the file /usr/local/sbin/mover certainly exists on my system and since every time you reboot the server it should be reloaded it is difficult to see how it could disappear unless you had taken explicit action in your go file to remove it.

It might be worth logging in via the console/telnet to see if that file is actually present on your system?

That is really strange as the file /usr/local/sbin/mover certainly exists on my system and since every time you reboot the server it should be reloaded it is difficult to see how it could disappear unless you had taken explicit action in your go file to remove it.

It might be worth logging in via the console/telnet to see if that file is actually present on your system?

You're right, this was my go file

#!/bin/bash

# Start the Management Utility

/usr/local/sbin/emhttp &

mv /usr/local/sbin/mover /usr/local/sbin/mover.old

I did not put the last line there, removed it, rebooted and mover is working.

Thanks

You're right, this was my go file

#!/bin/bash

# Start the Management Utility

/usr/local/sbin/emhttp &

mv /usr/local/sbin/mover /usr/local/sbin/mover.old

I did not put the last line there, removed it, rebooted and mover is working.

Thanks

You may wish to determine whom is editing your go file. This line is not present on the stock go file and didn't appear spontaniously. This could indicate a security breach.

I didn't remember adding that line and assumed it was some plugin, but thinking more about it I know what happened.

At first I was using the cache drive for dockers only, so I created all the folders like appdata, etc directly on the drive without using the share settings, I didn't know there was a cache only setting so when the mover kick in it moved all the folders, I couldn't find a way to disable the mover in the scheduler, searched the forum for a way to disable the mover and  that's why I added that line, that was a few months ago and after finding the cache only setting I turned it on but didn't remember to remove the line.

So this was all my fault, thanks again for all the help.