Backup Unraid to an Internal / External Site / Another Unraid Server

Hello All,

As it was mentioned before, having 1 Unraid server is not a backup strategy but a fault tolerance.  How can we  backup our unraid to another unraid server  easily from the system itself?  I have read somewhere this is possible with Rsync to replicate some of the files but is there an easier way  or even to possibility to  Add a web feature?

** Features **

1. Unraid to unraid  (same site)

2. Unraid to unraid  (offsite)

3. Automatic detection of another unraid server on lan ... (like buffalo terastation . See link and image)

http://buffalo.jp/support_s/guide2/manual/ts/5000/en/mobile_main.html?Chapter5

backup002.png

Thanks

Can you take a snapshot of the dialog box for CREATE A JOB and post it?

I have a plugin for the rsync server side, but have not considered a client side plugin.

There's so many options to rsync, that I though it would overwhelm someone.

Maybe a pic of the create job will give me some idas and maybe I'll even get adventurous.

Interesting,  but I believe having a native feature (from web interface / no docker) to properly backup your array is a must considering having only 1 unraid server would not be the best backup scheme.

and for the "not to familiar" users...  all of the different rsync commands might be confusing