Reviving system - one drive marked as "Unmountable"?

I have an unraid system that I built a number of years ago that, after moving about a year ago, has sat unused. I'm finally getting around to setting it back up, but I don't have access to the original configuration (USB was accidentally wiped, and I didn't have it backed up  :-[)

At the time, I was using one of the early version of unraid 5 (14b keeps popping into my head, but that may be incorrect).

So, I went through setting up a new USB with unRaid 6 (was this a mistake?), plugged it in, and everything booted up fine. Went into the web interface, everything is sitting there (all 6 drives). I cannot remember which drive was my parity drive, so I just added them all to an array (didn't assign parity) and started the array up to see what was what (again, maybe this was a mistake?).

5 of the 6 drives are working just fine, I can navigate through them and take a look at what contents are on the drive.

The 6th, though, is telling me under "Used" that it is unmountable. Otherwise no obvious errors are reported (green "normal operation" for the drive). What does this mean? Was this my parity drive, or did something happen to this drive? Looking through the other drives I see nothing could obviously be the parity drive, but to be perfectly honest I don't know what that would look like anyway.

Attached picture of array devices in web UI.

Array.PNG.29a9243079e3bac0ab7fdaaf0c854cb0.PNG

Yes, that was your parity drive.  You can Stop the array; do a New Config;  assign that drive as parity and all of the others as data drives;  and then Start the array and your system will be configured fine => it will start a parity sync, which will take a long time (probably 6-8 hours).    After the parity sync completes, run a parity check to confirm all went well (another long process).

Then you're ready to go  :)

Awesome, thank you.

When it comes time to set up shares again, will the previous information be pulled in? If I look at the 6 data drives, the appropriate containing folders are all there. Been so long since I had to deal with any of this, though.

As long as shares are enabled it should automatically find all the top-level folders and show show them.

Not sure if v6 will require you to manually set the share properties (i.e. whether they're exported or not) ... but in any event the data's all there and it'll be easy to get everything working as you want.