[Plug-In] Community Applications

1 hour ago, Squid said:

Settings - Community Applications - Enable Debugging

Go To Apps, Wait a bit then Settings - Community Applications, Download Logs

If it's empty, then try the browser without any addons or I'd have to TeamViewer into your system.

Cant do the second part, there is no "Download logs" option for me.grafik.thumb.png.93d4be49bccc4224ab0ab8a044f97a70.pnggrafik.thumb.png.6e9e1cfc1569e263e151025656d51086.png

I had the same issue after upgrading CA, a blank page is displayed.

Did some investigation and the problem is a missing function "plain()" in helpers.php.

@Squidfollowing code correction makes it work:

########################
# Get the ports in use #
########################
function plain($ip) {
  return str_replace(['[',']'],'',$ip);
}
function getPortsInUse() {
}

• Thanks 1

I started with no Pinned Apps (that option was grayed out / disabled on the left sidebar).

I pinned plex (linuxserver/plex). This is the only app I pinned.

Now when I click Pinned Apps (using Safari), I get this message:

Something really wrong went on during pinnedApps
Post the ENTIRE contents of this message in the Community Applications Support Thread

Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/15.1 Safari/605.1.15
Language: 

<br /> <b>Warning</b>: usort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in <b>/usr/local/emhttp/plugins/community.applications/include/exec.php</b> on line <b>1270</b><br /> {"status":"ok"}

If I click Pinned Apps using Chrome, I get this:

Something really wrong went on during pinnedApps
Post the ENTIRE contents of this message in the Community Applications Support Thread

Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/97.0.4692.71 Safari/537.36
Language:

<br /> <b>Warning</b>: usort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in <b>/usr/local/emhttp/plugins/community.applications/include/exec.php</b> on line <b>1270</b><br /> {"status":"ok"}

Any ideas?

20 minutes ago, khager said:

Any ideas?

2 Scenarios:

1. If you actually tried to pin linuxserver/plex ( Installed or Previous Apps would be the only place you'd be able to do that ) and it was the only app pinned, then the system should have actually said "No Matching Applications" instead of an error (this is now fixed for next release).  This is because technically for about a month or two that particular repository no longer exists.  It is now lscr.io/linuxserver/plex which is what shows up via a search or browse.  This wouldn't however impact your ability to reinstall from Previous Apps or manage from Installed Apps.  Only because the system won't display a pinned app that doesn't actually exist.  The error is because I never anticipated that the only pinned app wouldn't exist
  2. Your flash drive dropped offline or has corruption that resulted in a corrupted file being read after you set the pinning.  Diagnostics should show that.

As an aside, every once in a while I notice that issues / questions on CA get posted within discord, reddit / facebook.  While I may have accounts within those support venues, I only rarely (if it's a very boring day) log into them.  Additionally, any notifications I may get via email etc from those venues either go straight to my spam box or they are ignored.  If there is a bug / question regarding CA itself this forum and this thread is the place to ask.

All issues with CA get fixed, usually the same day but only if I know about them.

• 2 weeks later...

Are updates for containers currently broken? All my containers are listed as "not available" under version in the docker tab.

In my Unraid logs, I get the error:

Jan 18 19:21:56 Unraidserver nginx: 2022/01/18 19:21:56 [error] 5536#5536: *1645538 upstream timed out (110: Connection timed out) while reading response header from upstream, client: 192.168.5.5, server: , request: "POST /plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/include/DockerUpdate.php HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php5-fpm.sock", host: "192.168.5.5", referrer: "http://192.168.5.5/Docker/"

I have disabled all my firewalls and DNS sinkholes, and I still get this problem. I cannot update containers or plugins.

Edited by Stubbs
4 hours ago, Stubbs said:

Are updates for containers currently broken? All my containers are listed as "not available" under version in the docker tab.

In my Unraid logs, I get the error:

Jan 18 19:21:56 Unraidserver nginx: 2022/01/18 19:21:56 [error] 5536#5536: *1645538 upstream timed out (110: Connection timed out) while reading response header from upstream, client: 192.168.5.5, server: , request: "POST /plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/include/DockerUpdate.php HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php5-fpm.sock", host: "192.168.5.5", referrer: "http://192.168.5.5/Docker/"

I have disabled all my firewalls and DNS sinkholes, and I still get this problem. I cannot update containers or plugins.

Nothing to do with CA itself.  Create a new post in General Support and include your diagnostics

I’m not sure if this is really a CA issue. Might even be expected Docker behavior. I’ve recently installed the frigate docker so that I could get started with the configuration but haven’t started the docker because I’m waiting for some hardware (Coral TPU) to arrive. The problem is that every time the Docker Service restarts the docker gets orphaned. Its easily reinstalled from Previous Apps but annoying just the same. Is this a bug or expected behavior?

brunnhilde-diagnostics-20220123-1113.zip

Edited by wgstarks
typo

It's not CA, but rather docker. 

The install (or more to the point the docker run command) fails because the template is referencing the hardware it's waiting for, so it automatically becomes an orphan (because effectively it's not installed).  You can reinstall (don't use the checkbox) and remove the reference (the docker run command will tell you where the problem actually lies) and then maybe (depending upon the app) be able to start configuring etc. and then once the hardware arrives either add the reference back in or delete it from previous apps and then install it again.  (So long as you don't change the name the appdata path will remain the same)