[Plug-In] Community Applications

Earlier on today it said 'no results were found - would you like to search dockerhub' but now I can't get it to do the same thing.

How does one force this option. Also if I say do a search for Ubuntu but don't what whats on the current store & would prefer the dockerhub image how do I do that? Thanks

5 hours ago, dopeytree said:

Earlier on today it said 'no results were found - would you like to search dockerhub' but now I can't get it to do the same thing.

How does one force this option. Also if I say do a search for Ubuntu but don't what whats on the current store & would prefer the dockerhub image how do I do that? Thanks

Upper right corner.

39A71DC8-FBE1-4203-88D3-779222E7A98B.thumb.jpeg.dda49ce1dfb802a779595569af4def1c.jpeg

This will appear after you run a search. You may need to enable it in settings if you haven’t already.

You should be aware that apps installed from docker hub have not been optimized for running on unRAID and will typically need some adjustment.

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, beasthouse said:

Totally off topic, but how did you manage to get a black bar across the top? 

Not sure exactly what you are asking?

1427659062_Screenshot2023-01-23at7_06_01PM.thumb.png.d9b7ea72c88815a2c8982f1c3d0dac6b.pngThe black bar at the very top of the screenshot is the top of my Safari iOS browser window.

2089150309_Screenshot2023-01-23at7_06_23PM.thumb.png.89fcade08af5a20e9dacee429e80d799.png

The header on the webui is the black (or maybe it's named "dark") theme with a custom banner.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, wgstarks said:

Not sure exactly what you are asking?

1427659062_Screenshot2023-01-23at7_06_01PM.thumb.png.d9b7ea72c88815a2c8982f1c3d0dac6b.pngThe black bar at the very top of the screenshot is the top of my Safari iOS browser window.

2089150309_Screenshot2023-01-23at7_06_23PM.thumb.png.89fcade08af5a20e9dacee429e80d799.png

The header on the webui is the black (or maybe it's named "dark") theme with a custom banner.

yeah was after the header on the webui. found the settings to change all that around in Display Settings. Thanks.

image.png.0d9644eb1266f9f2fc87315675e89da6.png

For the first time the other day I noticed that Community Applications has the ability to mass update plugins/containers directly from the Apps tab. Cool new(?) feature!

I'm not sure if this is expected behavior, but when I went ahead and kicked off the update from within the Apps tab, all updated non-running containers with auto-start disabled ended up being started after the update. This is not the same behavior if I would have updated from the Docker tab (non-running containers would remain non-running). Just wanted to report this observation should the desire be for the behavior to be aligned.

Edited by kaiguy
word
28 minutes ago, kaiguy said:

For the first time the other day I noticed that Community Applications has the ability to mass update plugins/containers directly from the Apps tab. Cool new(?) feature!

It's not new, but yeah has had this issue and others for quite a while (sometimes the update on running containers doesn't actually happen).

I always update from Docker page as a result.

UNABLE TO ACCESS 'APPS' PAGE WHEN USING SAFARI WEB BROWSER, FREEZES, DOES NOT LOAD

Unraid version 6.11.5

When using Safari (Version 16.1 (18614.2.9.1.12)) on MacOS (Ventura 13.0 (22A380)), I can log into my Unraid server webpage and access all of the tabs, except for the 'APPS'. When I click on the 'APPS', the page starts to load, the orange wavey-bar in the middle starts to move up-and-down, but then it freezes before loading any apps (see screenshot attached). 

The entire browser tab becomes unresponsive and I cannot switch to a different view of my Unraid server (i.e., 'MAIN', 'SHARES', 'USERS', etc). I need to close my Safari tab and start a new one to be able to access the Unraid web page again.

The same problem happens in a private browsing session with no extensions/add-ons (no ad-blocker).

When I google this problem I find posts of Reddit of people with the similar problem when using the Safari web browser on a Mac, but no solutions.

The 'APPS' page works perfectly when using a different web browser (Chrome, Firefox) on the same Mac computer that freezes in Safari.

Any chance someone has a solution to this issue?

Thank you very much!

979765297_Screenshot2023-02-01at18_03_46.png.3cfc0be97bc5cef94a3c16a6839cf4ed.png

5 hours ago, Squid said:

It works for me on Safari.  I have however asked another user who had the same issue to try a code change to see if it resolves the issue.  Still waiting on the result

Thank you for the reply!

Would you be able to confirm that you are running the same version of Safari as me: Version 16.1 (18614.2.9.1.12). I don't know if the OS version matters also, but I am on MacOS Ventura 13.0 (22A380).

Hopefully the code change tried by the other user with the same issue successfully resolves the problem.

Thanks again!

Edited by rousseau
typo