[Plug-In] Community Applications

13 minutes ago, Squid said:

And update CA.

When I check for updates, I get the following message:

"Checking connectivity ... No response, aborting!"

I think it's related to that full log file since there is Internet available across my dockers.

---

Stupid question, when after I kick off Diagnostics from "Tools -> Diagnostics", do I just need to leave the WebUI open on that page for a few hours? If I leave the page, does the Diagnostic process stop?

The webUI looks like it hangs for multiple minutes at a time - not sure if there's a better way or if I just need to wait it out. I have a lot of files, so it could take hours.

EDIT: webUI just crashed on Chrome when running Diagnostics...

Edited by limitz
3 minutes ago, limitz said:

Stupid question, when after I kick off Diagnostics from "Tools -> Diagnostics", do I just need to leave the WebUI open on that page for a few hours? I have a lot of media... or does it save to a specific location on the unRaid server?

Diagnostics should create a zip and download it through your browser in a few seconds, but again /run being full might prevent it from working.

What does `du -h -d 1 /run` say?

It's taking a lot longer than a few seconds, and crashing after a few minutes. It looks like its writing the diagnostic log file with every file I have in unRaid. 

root@LIBRARY:~# du -h -d 1 /run
0       /run/containerd
48K     /run/libvirt
32M     /run/docker
4.0K    /run/avahi-daemon
0       /run/rpcbind
0       /run/samba
0       /run/cron
4.0K    /run/elogind
0       /run/user
4.0K    /run/dbus
4.0K    /run/hook-state
0       /run/faillock
0       /run/lock
0       /run/lvm
304K    /run/udev
0       /run/mount
8.0K    /run/blkid
32M     /run

Edited by limitz

Stopping the Docker service should free /run/docker and allow things to work normally again to collect the diagnostics

Not sure if something else should be done before that in case that would clear some info that could lead to the cause.

When you open the syslog window do you have stuff scrolling by endlessly or is it quiet?

>When you open the syslog window do you have stuff scrolling by endlessly or is it quiet?

Interesting, it's a ton of nginx error messages:

Mar 26 03:17:13 LIBRARY nginx: 2023/03/26 03:17:13 [error] 31026#31026: nchan: Out of shared memory while allocating message of size 503. Increase nchan_max_reserved_memory.

Mar 26 03:17:13 LIBRARY nginx: 2023/03/26 03:17:13 [error] 31026#31026: *33427723 nchan: error publishing message (HTTP status code 500), client: unix:, server: , request: "POST /pub/devices?buffer_length=1 HTTP/1.1", host: "localhost"

Mar 26 03:17:13 LIBRARY nginx: 2023/03/26 03:17:13 [error] 31026#31026: MEMSTORE:00: can't create shared message for channel /devices

I added that docker a few days/weeks ago, but haven't bothered to configure it since. I just removed it.

As mentioned nginx referred to the nginx that is part of unraid and providing the webgui, not one in a container. 

Gonna have to maybe watch it for a while, check syslog for repeating messages of a container starting/stopping al the time, which would look a bit like this

image.thumb.png.6094356692fcbb8242b8680f08e90079.png

Edited by Kilrah
1 hour ago, Dyon said:

What is the process for managing the depreciation status of some of my own applications on CA?

3 methods

1. Add <Deprecated>true</Deprecated> to the xml files
  2. Move the .xml to a subfolder named Deprecated
  3. Let me know what to deprecate
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this has been mentioned here before, but I just noticed something weird when browsing apps with this plugin: if I hover the mouse over the 'Info' button without clicking it, it sort of 'auto' clicks it and opens the info panel after a few seconds. I tried this on different computers with different browsers to check it wasn't just me and they all do the same thing. Is this intentional or could there be something else causing this on my end?

4 hours ago, jonitfcfan said:

Not sure if this has been mentioned here before, but I just noticed something weird when browsing apps with this plugin: if I hover the mouse over the 'Info' button without clicking it, it sort of 'auto' clicks it and opens the info panel after a few seconds. I tried this on different computers with different browsers to check it wasn't just me and they all do the same thing. Is this intentional or could there be something else causing this on my end?

Yeah.  Hover over the Icon or the Info button will auto open the sidebar after ~3sec  Similar to how the forum works, but can be disabled.

I get the following Error Message:

Bei der Installation von get_content ging etwas schief
Post the ENTIRE contents of this message in the Community Applications Support Thread

Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 13; 2107113SG) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/112.0.0.0 Mobile Safari/537.36
Language: de_DE

No data was returned. It is probable that another browser session has rebooted your server. Reloading this browser tab will probably fix this error

Seems to be the Same Template problem from September 2023.

Something really wrong went on during get_content
Post the ENTIRE contents of this message in the Community Applications Support Thread

Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:109.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/112.0
Language:

No data was returned. It is probable that another browser session has rebooted your server. Reloading this browser tab will probably fix this error

Same problem on my Instance today...

Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/112.0.0.0 Safari/537.36
Language:

Edited by TobiasKWF
code added

Same for me

Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/112.0.0.0 Safari/537.36
Language: