[Plug-In] Community Applications

Bei der Installation von get_content ging etwas schief
Post the ENTIRE contents of this message in the Community Applications Support Thread

Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:109.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/112.0
Language: de_DE

No data was returned. It is probable that another browser session has rebooted your server. Reloading this browser tab will probably fix this error

Same here.

Good to see that i'm not the Only One.

I get the same error:

Something really wrong went on during get_content
Post the ENTIRE contents of this message in the Community Applications Support Thread

Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/112.0.0.0 Safari/537.36
Language:

No data was returned. It is probable that another browser session has rebooted your server. Reloading this browser tab will probably fix this error

1 minute ago, dj13990 said:

I get the same error:

Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/112.0.0.0 Safari/537.36
Language:

I hope this will get fixed soon.

Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:109.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/111.0
Language:

Same here with RC3

It seems like the servers are down rn.

Let's just hope that the devs will fix everything soon.

The Only thing we can do is wait..

Edited by Levin1393

Hello, I had upgraded to 1.12 the other day, but I didn't really want to. Have then stopped the array. Restarted the server and downgraded again without starting the array. Restarted and since then comes the following error. Can someone tell me what I can do?

I have already uninstalled the CA plugin and reinstalled it once via APPs and once via the URL under Plugins. Unfortunately the error occurs again. Before everything works fine.

2023-04-15 15_11_58-NAS01_Apps - Vivaldi.png

ca_log.txt

Just now, Moffsummers said:

Hello, I had upgraded to 1.12 the other day, but I didn't really want to. Have then stopped the array. Restarted the server and downgraded again without starting the array. Restarted and since then comes the following error. Can someone tell me what I can do?

I have already uninstalled the CA plugin and reinstalled it once via APPs and once via the URL under Plugins. Unfortunately the error occurs again. Before everything works fine.

2023-04-15 15_11_58-NAS01_Apps - Vivaldi.png

ca_log.txt 170.23 kB · 0 downloads

It's not you only.

Seems like the servers are down.

Getting the same...

Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/112.0.0.0 Safari/537.36
Language:

Hi, I get this error when opening Apps: 

Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/112.0.0.0 Safari/537.36
Language:

Same here

Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Android 10; Mobile; rv:109.0) Gecko/112.0 Firefox/112.0
Language:

2 minutes ago, XenoUniv3rse said:

Hi, I get this error when opening Apps: 

Language:

The Community Apps are down for everyone atm.

You need to wait.

Language:

The next revision of CA will fix the issue some users have with crashing when running Safari on a actual Mac.  Release probably happening on Monday.

Root cause:  Safari operates differently than every other browser past, present and future if and only if you've made a change to the font-size (possibly other entries) in Settings - Font Size that the OS uses.  Clearing history and cookies on Safari will also fix the issue in the meantime.

• Thanks 2

Not sure if the same bug on Safari on a Mac, (I've never touched text sizes) I cleared down cookies and local storage but still get this:-

[Error] Did not parse stylesheet at 'http://192.168.44.10/plugins/community.applications/skins/Narrow/css.php?v=1678545693' because non CSS MIME types are not allowed in strict mode.

Content loads but no styles.

3 hours ago, planetwilson said:

Not sure if the same bug on Safari on a Mac, (I've never touched text sizes) I cleared down cookies and local storage but still get this:-

[Error] Did not parse stylesheet at 'http://192.168.44.10/plugins/community.applications/skins/Narrow/css.php?v=1678545693' because non CSS MIME types are not allowed in strict mode.

Content loads but no styles.

Different, but related, and also fixed.  My testing on that did show that cookie clearing did fix.

After update today: 

Something really wrong went on during dismiss_plugin_warning

Language:

<br /> <b>Warning</b>: parse_ini_file(/boot/config/plugins/dynamix/dynamix.cfg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>/usr/local/emhttp/plugins/community.applications/include/paths.php</b> on line <b>92</b><br /> {"status":"disclaimed"}

I tried to reinstall CA, no luck, I don't think its a browser issue, since I'm running a separate install of 6.11.4 and it's working fine.

Edited by Wolbaz