[Plug-In] Community Applications

Hopefully the last update for a bit.

Thank goodness! I was contemplating asking LT for a new "feature" to limit update frequency notifications on certain applications!

Completely understood.  I'm of the belief however that when a bug is fixed, there shouldn't be a delay.  And, unfortunately with the release of 6.1rc1 and the appfeed there have been a few to squash. 

Actually, I posted a feature request a long time ago about the ability to be able to dismiss updates on plugins (so that you're not inundated with notifications for an update that you may not want)

Hopefully the last update for a bit.

Thank goodness! I was contemplating asking LT for a new "feature" to limit update frequency notifications on certain applications!

Completely understood.  I'm of the belief however that when a bug is fixed, there shouldn't be a delay.  And, unfortunately with the release of 6.1rc1 and the appfeed there have been a few to squash. 

Actually, I posted a feature request a long time ago about the ability to be able to dismiss updates on plugins (so that you're not inundated with notifications for an update that you may not want)

Honestly it is really awesome that the bugs are getting squashed so quickly. I wouldn't have it any other way. I've just come to accept that if my push notification shows a 1 on my phone that it will be a new community applications update.

Honestly it is really awesome that the bugs are getting squashed so quickly. I wouldn't have it any other way. I've just come to accept that if my push notification shows a 1 on my phone that it will be a new community applications update.

My wife's been gone for the weekend also.  So it was either do some programming, or yardwork.  I elected programming (and will probably get yelled at for not doing the yardwork later on today)

This is implemented in the sense that a first announcement of a new version is shown, when dismissed this won't appear anymore unless a newer version becomes available. This prevents the constant popups each time the plugin version check is run.

And thanks for giving us CA :)

This is implemented in the sense that a first announcement of a new version is shown, when dismissed this won't appear anymore unless a newer version becomes available. This prevents the constant popups each time the plugin version check is run.

lol...  And I ruin that feature by update upon update upon update.  You could probably say that I'm a perfectionist with regards to my baby here.  The littlest bug drives me bonkers.  At least, very few updates have been pushed through with any bugs that a user has noticed / reported.

I'll try and limit myself to a weekly schedule from here on in.  Unless of course its a show stopper.

My wife's been gone for the weekend also.  So it was either do some programming, or yardwork.  I elected programming (and will probably get yelled at for not doing the yardwork later on today)

lol, well I'm sure everyone here understands your choice of programming. That sounds so much better than 100 degree yardwork...

lol, well I'm sure everyone here understands your choice of programming. That sounds so much better than 100 degree yardwork...

I seem to recall Squid being a Canuck, so maybe his yard isn't as hot as mine.

For some reason my wife thinks I spend entirely too much time here.

lol  Seeing as how I spend most of my time in an igloo, anything above freezing is hot    ;D  jk

Actually, I'm about 15 minutes from the border with Buffalo NY.  While its not like NC gets, warm is warm

I'm surprised there isn't a sub-forum or maybe better yet a support group for "wives with unRAID servers in their home" (it's a working title, I'm sure they would come up with something more creative...)

lol  Seeing as how I spend most of my time in an igloo, anything above freezing is hot    ;D  jk

Actually, I'm about 15 minutes from the border with Buffalo NY.  While its not like NC gets, warm is warm

you're not one of those border hopping immigrants the yankies are always going on about ?

or a milk-stealer.

you're not one of those border hopping immigrants the yankies are always going on about ?

or a milk-stealer.

That would be the US southern border.  Here we got the reverse.  Yanks coming up for the health care.

build a wall, lol.

Thanks goodness we have water between Europe mainland and GB  :D

or a milk-stealer.

That would be the US southern border.  Here we got the reverse.  Yanks coming up for the health care.

build a wall, lol.

tunnel

or a milk-stealer.

build a wall, lol.

tunnel

France only

or a milk-stealer.

build a wall, lol.

tunnel

France only

through belgium and into the netherlands.

or a milk-stealer.

build a wall, lol.

tunnel

France only

nah, most Brits just cross the canal to load their trunks with french wine

or a milk-stealer.

build a wall, lol.

tunnel

France only

nah, most Brits just cross the canal to load their trunks with french wine

a fair few paint amsterdam with vomit and other bodily fluids.