[Plug-In] Community Applications

it is my sincerest desire that the americans keep the osbournes over there.

If nothing else at least he's interesting.  Not quite as interesting as Sid, but still a rather unique individual.

width=100http://www.independent.co.uk/migration_catalog/article5292307.ece/alternates/w620/pg-6-sid-rex.jpeg[/img]

(sid was innocent)

on of the other "4 johns" was and still is more interesting than him.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jah_Wobble

Honestly it is really awesome that the bugs are getting squashed so quickly. I wouldn't have it any other way. I've just come to accept that if my push notification shows a 1 on my phone that it will be a new community applications update.

My wife's been gone for the weekend also.  So it was either do some programming, or yardwork.  I elected programming (and will probably get yelled at for not doing the yardwork later on today)

I would suggest you buy a goat to do the yard work  ;D

I'm surprised there isn't a sub-forum or maybe better yet a support group for "wives with unRAID servers in their home" (it's a working title, I'm sure they would come up with something more creative...)

The 'unWife' support group?

With the amount of time I spend at the computer, she's threatened that she'll be an unWife soon  lol

I'm surprised there isn't a sub-forum or maybe better yet a support group for "wives with unRAID servers in their home" (it's a working title, I'm sure they would come up with something more creative...)

With the amount of time I spend at the computer, she's threatened that she'll be an unWife soon  lol

there's always Virtual Girls if your hardware supports it  , i'm not sure if there's any dockers for that kind of thing though.

there's always Virtual Girls if your hardware supports it  , i'm not sure if there's any dockers for that kind of thing though.

I don't think it's Dockers you're thinking of, unless it's Cockney rhyming slang...

I saw someone mention somewhere (may have been Reddit) that he pointed out to his wife that when he was sitting at his computer and messing around with his setup he wasn't out drinking, doing drugs or off with other women.  She then never gave him any more hassle as it helped put it all in perspective...  ;D

I saw someone mention somewhere (may have been Reddit) that he pointed out to his wife that when he was sitting at his computer and messing around with his setup he wasn't out drinking, doing drugs or off with other women.  She then never gave him any more hassle as it helped put it all in perspective...  ;D

lol

This post should be pinned

I'll definitely use it next time

This post should be pinned

I'll definitely use it next time

[Plug-In] Community Applications & Excuses  ;D

Yeah I saw that happen on the latest update as well.  I wasn't sure if it was just my browser or not.

Me too. Wonder why it wasn't blocking it before.

Not quite sure.  The routine that opened the new tab in appFeed mode didn't actually change -> it only moved from one section of the code to another.

At least its a super easy fix -> always allow popups from your server within your browser  (And it only affects appFeed mode, since it has to open tabs differently than in template mode)

Updated to 2015.07.23 (see I slowed down - only second update this week  :P )

- Big overhaul under the hood.

- Now allows you to switch between icon and table mode on the fly

- Unified interface between icon and table mode

- Faster sorting within icon mode

- Added sort by date

- Turning app feed on now also forces auto updates regardless of the setting of auto update (useless without it)

- Icon / Table mode in settings now selects the initial display mode

- Added highlighting of search results to icon mode

- Search results now sortable within icon mode

Note:  When using appfeed mode, Adding / Defaulting a container results in a popup.  You should tell your browser to always allow popups from your server.

The appfeed provided by Kode is becoming more stable daily.  Its still has the odd issue which looks like it fixes itself within an hour or two, so I'm hoping to make this the default mode of CA shortly.  But, for the time being it is staying as an opt-in option.

I think previous issues with the feed have all been resolved now.

For some reason, some of the curl requests fail occasionally (6 times in the last 24 hours out of approx 2000 requests as I now get emailed on a curl failure), which previously would have resulted in a small part of the feed dissapearing or not displaying correctly, it now retries the curl request up to a further 5 times with a 1 second sleep between failed attempts, however I have only received an email once at a time suggesting that the request succeeds on the second attempt.

Latest update broke this plug-in for me. It's been stuck on " Please wait... retrieving application information!" since the 23rd.

Internet explorer most likely.  I noticed it yesterday (it actually sneaked through on 2015.07.22)  Having been bouncing around fresh builds with sparklyballs since yesterday to fix it (and maintain compatibility with Safari).  Update will be released later on today, along with another viewmode.

Sorry for the inconvenience...

In the meantime, you can switch to Chrome.  Its also a lot faster at rendering the results.  (in my testing, IE is by far the slowest of all the browsers)