[Plug-In] Community Applications

Set your bios back how it was so that unraid boots.  Go to the apps tab. Wait for it to complete the download then go to tools, diagnostics and post the resulting zip file

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Ok, done.

PS. is it normal that on my cache ssd, the docker.img file is 21.5GB? (please remember it's brand new array).

Nothing looks amiss.  Only thing I can suggest is to set the DNS addresses to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 and the default gateway to your routers IP

What is the output of

ping -c3 tools.linuxserver.io

Set your bios back how it was so that unraid boots.  Go to the apps tab. Wait for it to complete the download then go to tools, diagnostics and post the resulting zip file

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Ok, done.

PS. is it normal that on my cache ssd, the docker.img file is 21.5GB? (please remember it's brand new array).

Nothing looks amiss.  Only thing I can suggest is to set the DNS addresses to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 and the default gateway to your routers IP

What is the output of

ping -c3 tools.linuxserver.io

I have changed my router DNS settings to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4, as well as added the default gateway as 192.168.0.1 and changed DNS on unRAID box as well and still same problem :|.

Here is the output:

I finally upgraded my unraid server from 5 to 6.2.4 and am having problems installing this and cant seem to find an answer.

plugin: installing: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Squidly271/community.applications/master/plugins/community.applications.plg
plugin: downloading https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Squidly271/community.applications/master/plugins/community.applications.plg
plugin: downloading: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Squidly271/community.applications/master/plugins/community.applications.plg ... failed (SSL verification failure)
plugin: wget: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Squidly271/community.applications/master/plugins/community.applications.plg download failure (SSL verification failure)

any input? thanks

-----EDIT NEVERMIND

my clock was not correct. now it seems to work!

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone tell me why do I get this email now daily. This post may not belong here but it has CA in the path. Thought I would start here.

a7bccd302cac8eb6bd4c0216d43075c2.jpga7bccd302cac8eb6bd4c0216d43075c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is definitely the correct thread for this question. If you had searched you would have found it had already been answered. See How to Search sticky linked in my sig.

Just removed all CA plugins and reinstalled. im checking if this will fix it. will post back with a result soon.

That will fix it.  The alternative was to just go to Auto Update Settings and change and apply anything on the plugin settings page

Just as an FYI, I had this issue as well and after changing settings in both Settings > Community Applications > General Settings and Settings > Community Applications > Auto Update Settings, the issue persisted and I continued to receive the emails.

I just now removed all four CA plugins and reinstalled them. I assume this will fix it but will report back if it does not.

Thanks!

-Landon

Just removed all CA plugins and reinstalled. im checking if this will fix it. will post back with a result soon.

That will fix it.  The alternative was to just go to Auto Update Settings and change and apply anything on the plugin settings page

Just as an FYI, I had this issue as well and after changing settings in both Settings > Community Applications > General Settings and Settings > Community Applications > Auto Update Settings, the issue persisted and I continued to receive the emails.

I just now removed all four CA plugins and reinstalled them. I assume this will fix it but will report back if it does not.

Thanks!

-Landon

There's two distinct but related errors.  The most common one is where the email references .../ca.auto.update/scripts/updateApplications  This is fixed by adjusting the settings.

The second, but rare error references .../community.applications/scripts/updateApplications  This will get fixed by a reboot.  This error happens if something went wrong during the installation of the split ca / ca modules a month or so ago.

Either way, a de-installation of CA & CA Auto Update followed by a reinstall will indeed fix the problem.

Thanks!

-Landon

There's two distinct but related errors.  The most common one is where the email references .../ca.auto.update/scripts/updateApplications  This is fixed by adjusting the settings.

The second, but rare error references .../community.applications/scripts/updateApplications  This will get fixed by a reboot.  This error happens if something went wrong during the installation of the split ca / ca modules a month or so ago.

Either way, a de-installation of CA & CA Auto Update followed by a reinstall will indeed fix the problem.

Well, I received the email again last night. So a reinstall did not fix it for me either. I did remove all four modules, then reinstalled them.

Should I just give it a reboot to see if that clears it?

Thanks for the help!

-Landon

Well, I received the email again last night. So a reinstall did not fix it for me either. I did remove all four modules, then reinstalled them.

Thanks for the help!

-Landon

What is the message in the email.  I was going to pump out an update to CA tonight to attempt to address this recurring problem for some people.

Thanks for the help!

-Landon

What is the message in the email.  I was going to pump out an update to CA tonight to attempt to address this recurring problem for some people.

There is just a single line in the one I am getting as follows:

"/etc/cron.daily/updateApplications.sh: line 2: /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/community.applications/scripts/updateApplications.php: No such file or directory"

It looks like it sends it from my login account email. Sends it to root and BCCs an invalid account that I typically use as the "From" in my notifications.

Let me know if I can provide anything else, happy to do it.

Thanks Squid!

-Landon

I'm getting a nightly error in my logs:

Jan 6 04:40:07 Tower sSMTP[14213]: Creating SSL connection to host
Jan 6 04:40:07 Tower sSMTP[14213]: SSL connection using DHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384
Jan 6 04:40:08 Tower sSMTP[14213]: 550 5.1.0 Not our Customer

I'm guessing it's the CA Auto-update, and it's not successful sending out an email.  Thing is, I'm configured properly for notifications and getting regular unRAID emails.  Any thoughts?

I'm getting a nightly error in my logs:

Jan 6 04:40:07 Tower sSMTP[14213]: Creating SSL connection to host
Jan 6 04:40:07 Tower sSMTP[14213]: SSL connection using DHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384
Jan 6 04:40:08 Tower sSMTP[14213]: 550 5.1.0 Not our Customer

I'm guessing it's the CA Auto-update, and it's not successful sending out an email.  Thing is, I'm configured properly for notifications and getting regular unRAID emails.  Any thoughts?

If it was CA, the logs should show that it failed to parse /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/community.applications/updateApplications.sh

My guess is that you've got array status notifications setup and the email configuration is incorrect.  Hence the "Not our customer"

crontab -l

# If you don't want the output of a cron job mailed to you, you have to direct
# any output to /dev/null.  We'll do this here since these jobs should run
# properly on a newly installed system.  If a script fails, run-parts will
# mail a notice to root.
#
# Run the hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly cron jobs.
# Jobs that need different timing may be entered into the crontab as before,
# but most really don't need greater granularity than this.  If the exact
# times of the hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly cron jobs do not suit your
# needs, feel free to adjust them.
#
# Run hourly cron jobs at 47 minutes after the hour:
47 * * * * /usr/bin/run-parts /etc/cron.hourly 1> /dev/null
#
# Run daily cron jobs at 4:40 every day:
40 4 * * * /usr/bin/run-parts /etc/cron.daily 1> /dev/null
#
# Run weekly cron jobs at 4:30 on the first day of the week:
30 4 * * 0 /usr/bin/run-parts /etc/cron.weekly 1> /dev/null
#
# Run monthly cron jobs at 4:20 on the first day of the month:
20 4 1 * * /usr/bin/run-parts /etc/cron.monthly 1> /dev/null

ls /etc/cron.daily

logrotate*  updateApplications.sh*

I just installed unRaid on a new system, and started playing with the plugins, specifically with the "fix common problems", but for some reason, I keep having it tell me that the "plugin update check" isn't enabled.  I click on Notification Settings, and have it set to check once/month for plugins version, and have it notify me by browser, and notification entity is all checked.

I haven't rebooted the system, is there anything else I can do to fix this?

I just installed unRaid on a new system, and started playing with the plugins, specifically with the "fix common problems", but for some reason, I keep having it tell me that the "plugin update check" isn't enabled.  I click on Notification Settings, and have it set to check once/month for plugins version, and have it notify me by browser, and notification entity is all checked.

I haven't rebooted the system, is there anything else I can do to fix this?

What unRaid version?  I'd have to check if there's an issue....