[Plug-In] Community Applications

I know its a bizarre reqyest, but sometimes when I'm not home I find myself wanting to look up and see if there is a Docker available or a Plugin available and have to remote home and then bounce over to my server. It would be so nice to see a online aka not only on our machines CA Community Applications site. :D Basically a Place to do some Windows Shoppnig as well showcase to everybody who might be interested to see everything unRAID and Dockers/Plugins currently support. 

I know I know its a lot of work, but just sounded like a decent idea. 

13 minutes ago, kizer said:

I know its a bizarre reqyest, but sometimes when I'm not home I find myself wanting to look up and see if there is a Docker available or a Plugin available and have to remote home and then bounce over to my server. It would be so nice to see a online aka not only on our machines CA Community Applications site. :D Basically a Place to do some Windows Shoppnig as well showcase to everybody who might be interested to see everything unRAID and Dockers/Plugins currently support. 

unRAID Play Store - wahoo!!!! :D

20 minutes ago, kizer said:

7 minutes ago, CHBMB said:

Get to it Squid.... chop chop there's a good fella. :P

Actually, the bulk of the work is already done.

Back in early March I was approached to create a web-only version of CA (display & search only).  Took me around 3 hours to do (nothing to it really -> just removing code from the unRaid version).  Thus far, nothing has come from that request, and I suspect that it is on the back burner for the time being.

In the meantime, I can offer you up this:

https://rawgit.com/Squidly271/AppsThread/master/forumpost0.html  which I banged together as a quick and dirty replacement for the All Apps thread.  Looks like crap, but it does have everything there.

But I only really update it around once a month.

Edited by Squid
57 minutes ago, Squid said:

In the meantime, I can offer you up this:

https://rawgit.com/Squidly271/AppsThread/master/forumpost0.html  which I banged together as a quick and dirty replacement for the All Apps thread.  Looks like crap, but it does have everything there.

But I only really update it around once a month.

My Eyes. My Eyes..... Lol

Thanks. Now I can search for things. :D

Yep now I found "Custom Tab" Which I wanted to install, but for the life of me couldn't remember the name and since I'm at work and all. lol

Got the following. Have had these plugins installed for awhile. And they show up to date on the Plugin tab.

The plugin NerdPack.plg is not known to Community Applications and is possibly incompatible with your server    
The plugin speedtest.plg is not known to Community Applications and is possibly incompatible with your server

5 minutes ago, graywolf said:

Got the following. Have had these plugins installed for awhile. And they show up to date on the Plugin tab.

The plugin NerdPack.plg is not known to Community Applications and is possibly incompatible with your server    
The plugin speedtest.plg is not known to Community Applications and is possibly incompatible with your server

All of dmacias' plugins have a fatal template error in them, so they wound up being automatically being dropped from CA.  The errors have been fixed by dmacias and they should reappear within the next hour at which point the error will disappear.

I saw them during my daily check of the feed, and were introduced sometime yesterday.

Edited by Squid
1 minute ago, Squid said:

All of dmacias' plugins have a fatal template error in them, so they wound up being automatically being dropped from CA.  The errors have been fixed by dmacias and they should reappear within the next hour at which point the error will disappear.

Thanks for the quick response. I won't worry about those errors then.

3 minutes ago, DZMM said:

I'm getting stuck on the 'Updating Content, retrieving the latest application lists' - am I the only one?

What version of unRaid, and is docker enabled / disabled?

Also while its in that state, can you post the results of this:

ps -aux | grep comm

Just now, Squid said:

What version of unRaid, and is docker enabled / disabled?

Also while its in that state, can you post the results of this:

ps -aux | grep comm

6.3.5 and docker is enabled - I'm trying to add a new one

I get this after running the command

root     28473  0.0  0.0   9640  1840 pts/4    S+   14:48   0:00 grep comm

14 minutes ago, DZMM said:

6.3.5 and docker is enabled - I'm trying to add a new one

I get this after running the command

root     28473  0.0  0.0   9640  1840 pts/4    S+   14:48   0:00 grep comm

It's not "crashed" or hung up, but the pop up never closed for some reason.  What browser?  And try clearing your browser cache.

5 minutes ago, Squid said:

It's not "crashed" or hung up, but the pop up never closed for some reason.  What browser?  And try clearing your browser cache.

Google Chrome -   I've tried clearing the cache on two different machines and I've also rebooted unRAID

Just tried Edge to rule out Chrome and same problem

25 minutes ago, HellDiverUK said:

CA Backup doesn't work for shit in 6.4.0rc2.  Press the button, and all it does is say backup is running.  But it's not.  Nothing in the log other than the "Backup starting" thing.

Any ideas?

Disable Notifications in the settings while I sort out why its failing.

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, DZMM said:

Google Chrome -   I've tried clearing the cache on two different machines and I've also rebooted unRAID

Can't replicate.

Can you do this for me.  Use Chrome.  Reload the tab, let it sit for a couple of minutes, then right click somewhere in the window and say "Inspect Element".  A window is going to pop up on the right.  Select Console at the top, and with some luck there's some errors present in red.  Give me that screenshot.

4 minutes ago, Squid said:

Can't replicate.

Can you do this for me.  Use Chrome.  Reload the tab, let it sit for a couple of minutes, then right click somewhere in the window and say "Inspect Element".  A window is going to pop up on the right.  Select Console at the top, and with some luck there's some errors present in red.  Give me that screenshot.

Here you go:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'childNodes' of null
    at ca (dynamix.js:5)
    at ua (dynamix.js:5)
    at n.fn.init.append (dynamix.js:5)
    at n.fn.init.<anonymous> (dynamix.js:5)
    at K (dynamix.js:4)
    at n.fn.init.html (dynamix.js:5)
    at Object.success (Apps:1846)
    at i (dynamix.js:4)
    at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (dynamix.js:4)
    at z (dynamix.js:6)

22 minutes ago, DZMM said:

Along with disabling notifications, you're also going to have to either reset or 

rm /tmp/ca.backup/tempFiles/backupInProgress

12 minutes ago, DZMM said:

Here you go:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'childNodes' of null
    at ca (dynamix.js:5)
    at ua (dynamix.js:5)
    at n.fn.init.append (dynamix.js:5)
    at n.fn.init.<anonymous> (dynamix.js:5)
    at K (dynamix.js:4)
    at n.fn.init.html (dynamix.js:5)
    at Object.success (Apps:1846)
    at i (dynamix.js:4)
    at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (dynamix.js:4)
    at z (dynamix.js:6)

Can you now right click, and say View Page Source. Then give me lines ~301-319  The line numbers may change though depending upon what you've got installed on your machine

It should be this 

<style>
.searchSubmit{font-family:'FontAwesome';width:29px;height:26px;border:1px solid #dadada;border-radius:0px 4px 4px 0px;font-size:11px;position:relative;padding:0px 2px;background:#DADADA;border:none;cursor:pointer;}
table#templates_list tbody td.topRow{border-top:1px solid #E8E8E8;}
.back-to-top {background: none;margin: 0;position: fixed;bottom: 40px;right: 0;width: 50px;height: 50px;z-index: 100;display: none;text-decoration: none;color: #ffffff;}
input.appButtons {margin:0px;}
input.viewButton {margin:1px;}
input.sortButton {margin:1px;}
input.dirButton {margin:1px;}
input.resourceSort {margin:1px;}
input.resourceDir {margin:1px;}
input.allButtons {margin:-1px;}
</style>

<p>
<script>
var URL = "/plugins/community.applications/include/exec.php";
var monitorInterval;
var last = $('input[name$="tabs"]').length;
var VIEWSBACKUP = " ";

But what I'm really curious is if there's anything extra between the </style> and the <script>

Edited by Squid
1 hour ago, Squid said:

Can you now right click, and say View Page Source. Then give me lines ~301-319  The line numbers may change though depending upon what you've got installed on your machine

It should be this 

<style>
.searchSubmit{font-family:'FontAwesome';width:29px;height:26px;border:1px solid #dadada;border-radius:0px 4px 4px 0px;font-size:11px;position:relative;padding:0px 2px;background:#DADADA;border:none;cursor:pointer;}
.back-to-top {background: none;margin: 0;position: fixed;bottom: 40px;right: 0;width: 50px;height: 50px;z-index: 100;display: none;text-decoration: none;color: #ffffff;}
</style>

<p>
<script>
var monitorInterval;
var last = $('input[name$="tabs"]').length;
var VIEWSBACKUP = " ";

But what I'm really curious is if there's anything extra between the </style> and the <script>

down at row 1060!

<style>
</style>

<p>
<script>
var monitorInterval;