[Plug-In] Community Applications

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, GilbN said:

I think I found an error in the Tautulli template in CA.

It uses container path /plex_logs instead of /logs .

https://github.com/Tautulli/Tautulli-Docker here they say use /logs. 

I'm not sure it really matters. The location for the logs is set in the UI so you can call it whatever you want so long as you set the location correctly in the UI. I have mine set up working fine.

1 minute ago, cheesemarathon said:

I'm not sure it really matters. The location for the logs is set in the UI so you can call it whatever you want so long as you set the location correctly in the UI. I have mine set up working fine.

Sure its not really hard to work around, but its not really much work to edit the template so it just works "out of the box" either :)

39 minutes ago, GilbN said:

I think I found an error in the Tautulli template in CA.

It uses container path /plex_logs instead of /logs .

https://github.com/Tautulli/Tautulli-Docker here they say use /logs. 

There are a couple of different Tautulli dockers linked in CA but it looks like they all have links to the appropriate support thread. That would probably be the best place to suggest a revision for whichever one you have installed.

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, wgstarks said:

There are a couple of different Tautulli dockers linked in CA but it looks like they all have links to the appropriate support thread. That would probably be the best place to suggest a revision for whichever one you have installed.

There are two. One for linuxserver and one that is the offical Tautulli container. (Based on linuxserver) 

The support thread link for the official one is a link to discord, so there isn't a support thread on the unraid-forums for it. 

I'm not sure who has created the unraid template for the official one, but I'm guessing its the CA devs?

Edited by GilbN
15 minutes ago, GilbN said:

who has created the unraid template for the official one,

@wreave, whom I understand is involved in the development.

17 minutes ago, GilbN said:

The support thread link for the official one is a link to discord, so there isn't a support thread on the unraid-forums for it.

Of which I have no problems with.

• Upvote 1

Image result for windows 98 not supported

• Drop compatibility with unRaid 6.3.x / 6.2 / 6.1.  Minimum OS required now 6.4.0
  • Remove all compatibility code
  • Less annoying highlights on search results
  • Fixed reference to URL for alternative app icon image
  • Removed Icon display mode
  • Always have the apps displayed centered, regardless of browser width or number of results
  • Revamp of 'Searching' info popups
  • Removed link to announcement thread for repositories
  • Added ability to display changelogs on plugins when an update is available

Because of the skin changes (and more importantly that I'm not really in a position to test anymore on 6.3/6.2/6.1), support is now dropped for anything but 6.4/6.5

Edited by Squid

Anyone able to help me here?

I haven't been able to install community applications since unRAID 6.5 came out.

Here is what it shows when I install it: 0cda7a00d9.png.

I can send you my log but it wont be very helpful as its full as of March 15th and I havent rebooted the server to clear it...

Any ideas?

Anyone able to help me here?

I haven't been able to install community applications since unRAID 6.5 came out.
Here is what it shows when I install it: 0cda7a00d9.png&key=af2e6fb8a8b91abd3992685e9735d351b8581948faa3e1a53ed1f7dadf543faf.
I can send you my log but it wont be very helpful as its full as of March 15th and I havent rebooted the server to clear it...

Any ideas?

The log is full and you haven't rebooted is the key. There's something wrong with the server and that has to be addressed first.

The log filling up to 100% in a month plus is nowhere near correct
1 minute ago, Squid said:

The log is full and you haven't rebooted is the key. There's something wrong with the server and that has to be addressed first.

The log filling up to 100% in a month plus is nowhere near correct

I did have a look, i believe it was just because my cache drive was full for a few hours and it logged every second of it being full... I will reboot the server tomorrow and see what happens...

14 minutes ago, mrangryoven said:

I did have a look, i believe it was just because my cache drive was full for a few hours and it logged every second of it being full... I will reboot the server tomorrow and see what happens...

Cache drive filling up is also not correct. You should never allow a drive to get too full, and there are settings you can make to prevent this.

14 minutes ago, trurl said:

Cache drive filling up is also not correct. You should never allow a drive to get too full, and there are settings you can make to prevent this.

I know, i took a look at it but couldnt work it out. It only says its full after a reboot. after about 3 hours it then recalculates and goes back down to 50% which is where its at. 

Its like my docker image duplicates itself temporarily on a reboot? But thats for another post at some point.

I ran the Update Assistant (which I believe is a part of CA and/or written by @Squid), and it gave me this somewhat amusing feedback:

Current unRaid Version: 6.5.0 Upgrade unRaid Version: 6.5.1

Checking for plugin updates
OK: All plugins up to date

Checking for plugin compatibility
Issue Found: ProFTPd.plg () is not known to Community Applications. Compatibility for this plugin CANNOT be determined and it may cause you issues.
Issue Found: ssh.plg () is not known to Community Applications. Compatibility for this plugin CANNOT be determined and it may cause you issues.
OK: All plugins are compatible

I find it amusing since I installed ProFTPd through CA just a couple of weeks ago, and

image.thumb.png.4ee39d8e7be21c82348e91a22bf9de14.png

Also, the ssh.plg appears to be this one:

image.thumb.png.6d3dc2b7f78151de006f137a95c96a34.png

Which was also installed via CA.

Are there any actual known errors with these 2 plugins in 6.5.1 or is there a glitch in the matrix script? I'm currently running both under 6.5.0 and having no issues.

Thought I'd check before I pulled the trigger.

CA Apps is refusing to display unless in legacy mode.  

Alternatively, there is also a chance that the server handling the application feed is temporarily down. Switching CA to operate in Legacy Mode might temporarily allow you to still utilize CA.

It *appears* that a partial download of the application feed happened (or is malformed), therefore it is probable that the application feed is temporarily down. Switch to a style='cursor:pointer;' onclick='forceUpdateButton();'>Legacy Mode, or try again later)

Last JSON error Recorded: JSON Error: Control character error, possibly incorrectly encoded
1 hour ago, fmp4m said:

CA Apps is refusing to display unless in legacy mode.  

Alternatively, there is also a chance that the server handling the application feed is temporarily down. Switching CA to operate in Legacy Mode might temporarily allow you to still utilize CA.

It *appears* that a partial download of the application feed happened (or is malformed), therefore it is probable that the application feed is temporarily down. Switch to a style='cursor:pointer;' onclick='forceUpdateButton();'>Legacy Mode, or try again later)

Last JSON error Recorded: JSON Error: Control character error, possibly incorrectly encoded

38 minutes ago, squark said:

also getting the same thing fmp4m. "Control character error, possibly incorrectly encoded"

Same here.