[Plug-In] Community Applications

1 minute ago, trurl said:

Maybe they're showing their education. Many of the classics are older than any of us but still worthwhile. Probably over half of my movie collection is older than me.

Let's not be too hasty in coming to conclusions about education, this is @jonathanm we're talking about here....:D

Edited by CHBMB
Is it possible to always show all the buttons? Older youtube videos show CA will all the buttons displayed, but I cant figure out what I need to do to enable this view!

No. One of the earliest complaints about the UI was "Too many buttons". You're always going to have to either hover or click on the category button to display them

OK, I know I give you a lot of grief about things, so thought it important to say this in public, but I love the new CA interface, crisp, clean, responsive.  I don't use CA a great deal, as I have reached a fairly stable state with my machine and don't install much any more, but this looks great, good job my Canadian friend!

Now, if you just could make sure our containers come above @binhex's then that'd be great :D

18 minutes ago, CHBMB said:

OK, I know I give you a lot of grief about things, so thought it important to say this in public, but I love the new CA interface, crisp, clean, responsive.  I don't use CA a great deal, as I have reached a fairly stable state with my machine and don't install much any more, but this looks great, good job my Canadian friend!

Now, if you just could make sure our containers come above @binhex's then that'd be great :D

i reckon keeping the binhex docker containers at the top makes sense, b before L and all that ?

@Squid but yeah CHBMB is right, it def is a step up in the eye candy stakes, nice job!.

Is there a procedure for submitting some Docker container templates for inclusion into the CA plugin?  There are a few containers I've pulled over from Dockerhub and had to add various paths and variables based on the docker hub documentation for the container.  It would make it easier for other users looking to use the same containers to have most of the work done for them.  Thanks!

EDIT:  A couple more clicks and I found it...  nevermind!  :) 

Edited by digiblur

yeah, mines having issues as well.

It *appears* that a partial download of the application feed happened (or is malformed), therefore it is probable that the application feed is temporarily down. Switch to Legacy Mode, or try again later)

Last JSON error Recorded: JSON Error: Control character error, possibly incorrectly encoded

Switching to legacy mode fixed it for the time being.

Right now I'm AFK attempting to drown my sorrows hoping to hell that UPS delivers my passport on a Saturday to the middle of nowhere so I can get back home and then drown my sorrows over how much $$ a comedy of errors has cost me that I've already been informed that the employer will not cover as a legitimate business expense.

TLDR so long as Mr Potato Head is my avatar there's not a heck of a lot I can do on this, as chbmb probably did something to the appfeed that he shouldn't have

In the meantime, switch to legacy mode

12 minutes ago, Squid said:

Right now I'm AFK attempting to drown my sorrows hoping to hell that UPS delivers my passport on a Saturday to the middle of nowhere so I can get back home and then drown my sorrows over how much $$ a comedy of errors has cost me that I've already been informed that the employer will not cover as a legitimate business expense.

There's got to be a great story behind this that I very much am looking forward to chuckling about..... :D

12 minutes ago, Squid said:

as chbmb probably did something to the appfeed that he shouldn't have

Not me.... gfywap

Let me know if there's anything I can do remotely to help though..... ;)

Edited by CHBMB