[Plug-In] Community Applications

ErrorWarningSystemArrayLogin

Jul 5 14:34:58 Tower root: error: /plugins/unassigned.devices/UnassignedDevices.php: wrong csrf_token
Jul 5 14:34:58 Tower nginx: 2019/07/05 14:34:58 [error] 3490#3490: *2616 FastCGI sent in stderr: "Primary script unknown" while reading response header from upstream, client: 192.168.1.218, server: , request: "POST /plugins/advanced.buttons/AdvancedButtons.php HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php5-fpm.sock:", host: "192.168.1.151", referrer: "http://192.168.1.151/Main"

Had a bit of an issue with both the mentioned the plugins not updating and giving me wrong csrf_token error. 

I purged the Advanced Buttons.plg manually and had to update the Unassigned devices plugin manually as well. 

Now I get the above. 

Edited by exist2resist
6 hours ago, Squid said:

You also have to reboot.  AB hasn't been compatible since 6.3.5

I did several times. I think something was being cached in the browser, reason I say that it wasn't till I got home and opened my laptop that the log stopped showing all red. 

It's fine now. Odd behavior, working now though. 

On 7/3/2019 at 8:50 PM, MarkRMonaco said:

I actually, just answered my own question... After reviewing the Pi-Hole dashboard and logs, I found that the images were coming from "raw.githubusercontent.com". - I first attempted to whitelist just the base domain ("githubusercontent.com"), but found that it did not work. Instead, you have to explicitly define/add the sub-domain ("raw.githubusercontent.com"). - Once that was done, I was able to refresh my unRAID apps tab, and immediately see the missing pictures/icons.

FYI for anyone else (since its a seemingly minor problem) is that you would not have been able to install or update any plugin while it was in that state.

• Upvote 1
On 7/3/2019 at 5:42 PM, MarkRMonaco said:

Not sure if anyone ran into this issue, but right after installing and configuring Pi-Hole (Docker), icons on the unRAID apps tab are getting blocked. - Does anyone know the correct domain or sub-domain that needs to be added to the whitelist?

Annotation 2019-07-03 194011.png

I know on my Docker I build the app icon turned into the question mark icon when the raw image url hasn't changed.

On 7/7/2019 at 11:21 AM, Squid said:

FYI for anyone else (since its a seemingly minor problem) is that you would not have been able to install or update any plugin while it was in that state.

I am not using Pi-hole, and my recently updated Docker-template without changing the app icon location, has turn the app icon into a question mark on the Community apps screen. https://github.com/paulpoco/docker-templates/blob/master/paulpoco/delugevpn-flexget-dev.xml

image.thumb.png.8423fa598082e5034db5d55d6b0e59c5.png

8 hours ago, Paul_Ber said:

I am not using Pi-hole, and my recently updated Docker-template without changing the app icon location, has turn the app icon into a question mark on the Community apps screen. https://github.com/paulpoco/docker-templates/blob/master/paulpoco/delugevpn-flexget-dev.xml

image.thumb.png.8423fa598082e5034db5d55d6b0e59c5.png

Fixed.  Technically, it was a quirk of GitHub where if you change a file / folder only by the case (which is what happened due to you changing dev to Dev, the cached icon for the feed was uploaded to a different folder which the CA knew about, but GitHub never actually changed the case, so it was giving a 404).  Switched the cache to instead be completely lowercase all the time.

4 minutes ago, Squid said:

Fixed.  Technically, it was a quirk of GitHub where if you change a file / folder only by the case (which is what happened due to you changing dev to Dev, the cached icon for the feed was uploaded to a different folder which the CA knew about, but GitHub never actually changed the case, so it was giving a 404).  Switched the cache to instead be completely lowercase all the time.

I actually deleted to old DockerHub image that had a tag of 'dev'.

And when I setup a new tag on DockerHub of 'Dev' and did a build to bring it up to date, I didn't realize the old build had the tag of 'dev'.

So then I had to change it to Dev in the Docker-templates.

35 minutes ago, Paul_Ber said:

Bug Report:

APPS tab --> Pin/Unpin ---> whole website freezes while the Unraid animation occurs.

Works fine for me. What browser/OS/etc?

Nevermind. I see the same exact behaviour after applying the latest CA update.

Firefox 67.0.4 Linux Mint

Edited by jonathanm
Updating broke it.
9 minutes ago, jonathanm said:

Works fine for me. What browser/OS/etc?

Nevermind. I see the same exact behaviour after applying the latest CA update.

Firefox 67.0.4 Linux Mint

Windows 10 64bit

Chrome 75.0.3770.100 14 pinned tabs plus usual 6 or more.

I am CPU/GPU mining on this PC, maybe that animation uses lots of CPU/GPU.  I never have an issue browsing, even fine playing a YouTube video.

Does anyone have a good guide/process on changing the pihole hostname in docker? The container's console lacks an editor and I'm unable to get one via apt-get. - I also tried copying the files (/etc/hosts and /etc/hostname) back to my pc via Krusader, editing them, and copying back to the container... which resulted in the WebGUI no longer loading (by IP) after the container was restarted. - Applying "chmod 777" to the files didn't help either (as I assumed they were copied back as read-only).

Lately, attempting to pass the hostname variable via the container setup gets ignored, and only results in a new random hostname being generated (all of my other settings/data are preserved). - I should note that this seems to be the default behavior when running the container setup (i.e. new random hostname each time, regardless of the variable being passed or not).

Edited by MarkRMonaco