[Plug-In] Community Applications

PSA

Looks like GitHub is currently having a major outage.  This outage will prevent any plugin from installing via CA (including CA itself for new users).

CA itself is still operational (although it takes a bit longer to start up), as it is automatically switching to the backup server, so docker installations will still work. However, some icons may not appear (as they were hosted on GitHub), and if you're accessing your server via https, then the "lock" may break as since the primary appfeed server is down, all of the https cached icons are unavailable which means that whatever URL the template authors have dictated is where the icons will be grabbed from.

Once GitHub resolves their issues, CA will automatically revert back to the primary appfeed server on the next change of the feed (usually every other hour)

Edited by Squid
3 hours ago, bastl said:

@Adriano Frare Can you unpack the backup zip without errors? All you need is the config folder where are your settings are stored. Unraid itself you can download from Limetech, create the thumb drive and copy over the config folder.

Dear Friend,

I instale manually UNRAID in USB Drive, using below steps:

1) Format USB DRIVE and include UNRAID label.

2) UNZIP backup file ZIP and save in USB DRIVE

3) Go to driver USB an run command for create boot.

4) BOOT usng USB DRIVE and follow steps to "migrate" key license

Now it ´s work.

Thank for help !!!!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm hoping someone can help.

I lost the Apps tab in unraid.  I was browsing some apps when I got a notification that there was an update to Community Applications.  I went to update and it said it couldn't connect, then the Apps tab disappeared.  A few hours later I tried again and it finally let me update but the Apps tab is still gone, so I rebooted my server...still no change.  CA must still be working because I keep getting notifications saying my apps have been updated. 

If Anyone knows how I can get the Apps tab back I would really appreciate some help.

Thanks

Hi, I'm hoping someone can help.
I lost the Apps tab in unraid.  I was browsing some apps when I got a notification that there was an update to Community Applications.  I went to update and it said it couldn't connect, then the Apps tab disappeared.  A few hours later I tried again and it finally let me update but the Apps tab is still gone, so I rebooted my server...still no change.  CA must still be working because I keep getting notifications saying my apps have been updated. 
If Anyone knows how I can get the Apps tab back I would really appreciate some help.

Thanks
Curious what version of unraid. The solution though is a reboot if still not there then a reinstall

Sent from my phone as I'm probably having a beer and enjoying a fire

So I just tried to uninstall and I got the same message that started my issue... It shows my servers IP and says Failed to connect.  Then back on the plugins page CA is now missing.  So I tried to install it and got same error.   Then I decided to just try and upgrade the Unraid OS but I get the same error if I try to run the Update assistant.

On 8/7/2019 at 2:45 PM, Tonitram said:

So I just got CA to uninstall and reinstall.  Its working and the Apps tab is back, but I cant run the OS update assistant.  I get the same error that I was getting prev with CA.  Says it cant connect even though my server has an internet connection.

image.thumb.png.2ce7fdbc349452b29e314b37102b2614.png

Try it again.  If the error happens again, then post your diagnostics in the Fix Common Problems support thread

Recovering from a crashed USB drive.  Removed and reinstalled CA and now I'm getting an javascript alert box with lots of warnings about:

File exists in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/include/DockerClient.php on line 310

and then no content.  Any clues?  Tx