[Plug-In] Community Applications

Pretty sure @Squid's jealous, as his tagline was "What do I have to do to get a warning point around here?" or something like that for a couple weeks.
And I was going to change it this morning to "Just insult squid" but it wouldn't have made sense since I had changed the tagline a couple of weeks ago from that.

Sent from my NSA monitored device

You have to enable that option in the Settings, then when you search there will be an option to also search dockerhub.

Note  that when you get a docker that way there is no standard template so you have to work out the appropriate settings for mounts, etc from the information (hopefully) posted on dockerhub for the container in question. 

Is there a way to browse CA contents WITHOUT having unRAID installed?

I am planning to return to unRAID after many years (before any plug-in functionality) and I am looking to actually "design" things before implementing them and find out first if functionality I want from day one, actually exists.

(here is link to original thread)

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, MothyTim said:

Hi I’ve noticed that CA won’t scroll on ipad! Everything else works fine in the Unraid gui it’s just CA that seems to have this problem, makes it unusable! Has anyone else come across this problem?

cheers

Tim

Just checked - and I am also seeing that.    I also see that on the Docker and VM tabs.

New to unraid trying it out and I have downloaded CA and pinned quite a few apps I wanted while my 24 drives formatted and formed the cluster. Now that the cluster is online every single pinned app has no download button:image.thumb.png.51dfcc13bf4baf115e4fccd1099acb1f.png

I thought this was due to a setting or something but I went into the Random Application tab and it shows some do have download buttons and some dont:
image.thumb.png.1938798dd7919c916416a70fff755848.png

Anyone have any thoughts?