[Plug-In] Community Applications

PSA

The soon to be released update to CA will be the last version of CA to fully support unRaid v6.4.0 to 6.6.7.  In the course of doing a minor display change, I had a feeling that the change might not be compatible with the older versions of unRaid so I installed 6.5.3 to test and there were problems with implementing those changes on the older versions of unRaid's GUI.

If / when another GUI change happens, then at that point I will be making CA require unRaid 6.7.0+ and will remove all the old compatibility code.  This change will not however impact existing installations of CA on those legacy versions of unRaid.  Those installations will continue to operate normally, but will cease to receive any further bug fixes or feature improvements.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So, by request today's update is mainly about clearly identifying a plugin vs a docker app on both the popups and the individual cards via a watermark.

Numerous other changes / refinements (some of which take place in the appfeed instead of CA), the most notable is the relocation of the remove from previous apps icon and the check box for multiple reinstalls to the bottom icon bar.

As mentioned in the previous post, effectively support for unRaid 6.4 -> 6.6 is now deprecated.  If another change within CA in the future takes place that I think will affect compatibility with those legacy versions, or in the unlikely circumstance that an issue between CA and those unRaid versions is reported then I will be completely dropping support for those legacy versions and removing all compatibility code (of which there is a fair amount) from within CA and only allowing installations on unRaid 6.7.0+

It is now way too much work to verify compatibility between CA and older versions of unRaid that do not operate on the current version of unRaid's GUI.  

Another update,  great 👍. The great community apps and a lot of people putting in a lot of energy and intelligence into it, was one of the reasons i choose for unRAID after looking for other options coming from a Synology (that other obvious option never was one because ...).

Sometimes i do wonder if you actually ever sleep ... or maybe you're one of the very very few people who figured out to have 48 hours in a day 😀

Homelab-PRD/Login /************************ / / Fonts / /************************/ @font-face { font-family: 'ClearSans'; src: url('/webGui/styles/clear-sans-bold-italic.eot'); src: url('/webGui/styles/clear-sans-bold-italic.eot?#iefix') format('embedded-opentype'), url('/webGui/styles/clear-sans-bold-italic.woff') format('woff'), url('/webGui/styles/clear-sans-bold-italic.ttf') format('truetype'), url('/webGui/styles/clear-sans-bold-italic.svg#clear_sansbold_italic') format('svg'); font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; } @font-face { font-family: 'ClearSans'; src: url('/webGui/styles/clear-sans-bold.eot'); src: url('/webGui/styles/clear-sans-bold.eot?#iefix') format('embedded-opentype'), url('/webGui/styles/clear-sans-bold.woff') format('woff'), url('/webGui/styles/clear-sans-bold.ttf') format('truetype'), url('/webGui/styles/clear-sans-bold.svg#clear_sansbold') format('svg'); font-weight: bold; font-style: normal; } @font-face { font-family: 'ClearSans'; src: url('/webGui/styles/clear-sans-italic.eot'); src: url('/webGui/styles/clear-sans-italic.eot?#iefix') format('embedded-opentype'), url('/webGui/styles/clear-sans-italic.woff') format('woff'), url('/webGui/styles/clear-sans-italic.ttf') format('truetype'), url('/webGui/styles/clear-sans-italic.svg#clear_sansitalic') format('svg'); font-weight: normal; font-style: italic; } @font-face { font-family: 'ClearSans'; src: url('/webGui/styles/clear-sans.eot'); src: url('/webGui/styles/clear-sans.eot?#iefix') format('embedded-opentype'), url('/webGui/styles/clear-sans.woff') format('woff'), url('/webGui/styles/clear-sans.ttf') format('truetype'), url('/webGui/styles/clear-sans.svg#clear_sansregular') format('svg'); font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; } /************************ / / General styling / /************************/ body { background: #F2F2F2; color: #1c1b1b; font-family: ClearSans, sans-serif; font-size: .875rem; padding: 0; margin: 0; } a { text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 2px; color: #FF8C2F; text-decoration: none; } a:hover { color: #f15a2c; } h1 { font-size: 1.8em; margin: 0; } h2 { font-size: 0.8em; margin-top: 0; margin-bottom: 1.8em; } .button { color: #ff8c2f; font-family: ClearSans, sans-serif; background: -webkit-gradient(linear,left top,right top,from(#e03237),to(#fd8c3c)) 0 0 no-repeat,-webkit-gradient(linear,left top,right top,from(#e03237),to(#fd8c3c)) 0 100% no-repeat,-webkit-gradient(linear,left bottom,left top,from(#e03237),to(#e03237)) 0 100% no-repeat,-webkit-gradient(linear,left bottom,left top,from(#fd8c3c),to(#fd8c3c)) 100% 100% no-repeat; background: linear-gradient(90deg,#e03237 0,#fd8c3c) 0 0 no-repeat,linear-gradient(90deg,#e03237 0,#fd8c3c) 0 100% no-repeat,linear-gradient(0deg,#e03237 0,#e03237) 0 100% no-repeat,linear-gradient(0deg,#fd8c3c 0,#fd8c3c) 100% 100% no-repeat; background-size: 100% 2px,100% 2px,2px 100%,2px 100%; } .button:hover { color: #fff; background-color: #f15a2c; background: -webkit-gradient(linear,left top,right top,from(#e22828),to(#ff8c2f)); background: linear-gradient(90deg,#e22828 0,#ff8c2f); -webkit-box-shadow: 0; box-shadow: 0; cursor: pointer; } .button--small { font-size: .875rem; font-weight: 600; line-height: 1; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-align: center; text-decoration: none; display: inline-block; background-color: transparent; border-radius: .125rem; border: 0; -webkit-transition: none; transition: none; padding: .75rem 1.5rem; } [type=email], [type=number], [type=password], [type=search], [type=tel], [type=text], [type=url], textarea { font-family: ClearSans, sans-serif; font-size: .875rem; background-color: #F2F2F2; width: 100%; margin-bottom: 1rem; border: 2px solid #ccc; padding: .75rem 1rem; -webkit-box-sizing: border-box; box-sizing: border-box; border-radius: 0; -webkit-appearance: none; } [type=email]:active, [type=email]:focus, [type=number]:active, [type=number]:focus, [type=password]:active, [type=password]:focus, [type=search]:active, [type=search]:focus, [type=tel]:active, [type=tel]:focus, [type=text]:active, [type=text]:focus, [type=url]:active, [type=url]:focus, textarea:active, textarea:focus { border-color: #ff8c2f; outline: none; } /************************ / / Login spesific styling / /************************/ #login { width: 500px; margin: 6rem auto; border-radius: 10px; background: #fff; } #login .logo { position: relative; overflow: hidden; height: 120px; border-radius: 10px 10px 0 0; } #login .wordmark { z-index: 1; position: relative; padding: 2rem; } #login .wordmark svg { width: 100px; } #login .case { float: right; width: 30%; font-size: 6rem; text-align: center; } #login .case img { max-width: 96px; max-height: 96px; } #login .error { color: red; margin-top: -20px; } #login .content { padding: 2rem; } #login .form { width: 65%; } .angle:after { content: ""; position: absolute; top: 0; left: 0; width: 100%; height: 120px; background-color: #f15a2c; background: -webkit-gradient(linear,left top,right top,from(#e22828),to(#ff8c2f)); background: linear-gradient(90deg,#e22828 0,#ff8c2f); -webkit-transform-origin: bottom left; transform-origin: bottom left; -webkit-transform: skewY(-6deg); transform: skewY(-6deg); -webkit-transition: -webkit-transform .15s linear; transition: -webkit-transform .15s linear; transition: transform .15s linear; transition: transform .15s linear,-webkit-transform .15s linear; } .shadow { -webkit-box-shadow: 0 2px 8px 0 rgba(0,0,0,.12); box-shadow: 0 2px 8px 0 rgba(0,0,0,.12); } /************************ / / Cases / /************************/ [class^="case-"], [class*=" case-"] { /* use !important to prevent issues with browser extensions that change fonts */ font-family: 'cases' !important; speak: none; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-variant: normal; text-transform: none; line-height: 1; /* Better Font Rendering =========== */ -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; -moz-osx-font-smoothing: grayscale; } /************************ / / Media queries for mobile responsive / /************************/ @media (max-width: 500px) { body { background: #fff; } [type=email], [type=number], [type=password], [type=search], [type=tel], [type=text], [type=url], textarea { font-size: 16px; /* This prevents the mobile browser from zooming in on the input-field. */ } #login { margin: 0; border-radius: 0; width: 100%; } #login .logo { border-radius: 0; } .shadow { box-shadow: none; } } Homelab-PRD Homelab production server with X10DRL-i MB, Dual Xeon® E5-2650 v3, 64GB DDR4 RDIMM, and Mix Array of Drives document.cookie = "cookietest=1"; cookieEnabled = document.cookie.indexOf("cookietest=")!=-1; document.cookie = "cookietest=1; expires=Thu, 01-Jan-1970 00:00:01 GMT"; if (!cookieEnabled) { document.write('Browser cookie support required for login'); } Login Password recovery

You've logged out from a different browser tab and/or rebooted your server and left a browser open to CA and then attempting to browse within it.  And there's nothing I can do about the response.  That response is what is always returned by unRaid under those circumstances.

6 hours ago, TDA said:

Hello,

In the CA settings I've enabled: Enable Reinstall Default.

It has also worked for a while, I was able to install 2 Collabora docker images.

But when I try now, I get:

"CreateXML: XML file was missing"

What I'm missing here?

Just so we're clear, is that error showing up when you click the reinstall default icon (ie: showing up within CA), or afterwards after the template shows up?  And, if it's afterwards, is the template screen that pops up populated or empty?

13 hours ago, Squid said:

Just so we're clear, is that error showing up when you click the reinstall default icon (ie: showing up within CA), or afterwards after the template shows up?  And, if it's afterwards, is the template screen that pops up populated or empty?

Hi,

The error show up as soon as i click the reinstall default icon.

7 minutes ago, Squid said:

All my quick tests show that this should work no problems for you.  Anything weird going on I should know about?  Can you install any other docker app?

I've only problem when I try to reinstall something.

Bitwarden & Collabora (the two I've tested).

Installing is working just fine.

I'm getting an error trying to update to the latest version.

plugin: updating: community.applications.plg

Cleaning Up Old Versions

plugin: downloading: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Squidly271/community.applications/master/archive/community.applications-2020.02.06-x86_64-1.txz ... done
plugin: bad file MD5: /boot/config/plugins/community.applications/community.applications-2020.02.06-x86_64-1.txz

3 minutes ago, mattekure said:

Same here. And the Apps option has disappeared from my header.

Cleaning Up Old Versions

plugin: downloading: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Squidly271/community.applications/master/archive/community.applications-2020.02.06-x86_64-1.txz ... done
plugin: bad file MD5: /boot/config/plugins/community.applications/community.applications-2020.02.06-x86_64-1.txz

Edited by ctrlaltd1337
8 minutes ago, mattekure said:

Cleaning Up Old Versions

i am getting the same