[Plug-In] Community Applications

Just now, Squid said:

lol  You guys got hit in the 10 minute window where that mistake of mine was there.  It's fixed now.  If it doesn't install, a reboot and a reinstall will work

Rebooting brought back my missing Apps tab, and the update worked for me this time without the bad md5 file error. But good to know I could have just waited lol. Given all the other tech (non-unraid) issues I was having today it seemed par for the course

On 2/6/2020 at 2:35 PM, Squid said:

All my quick tests show that this should work no problems for you.  Anything weird going on I should know about?  Can you install any other docker app?

Having the same problem as the other guy. Unable to re-install an already existing docker as well. Same error message and happens as soon as you press the reinstall button.

Can't replicate.  If/when you manage to get that same error again, from the terminal enter this in

cp /tmp/community.applications/tempFiles/displayed.json /boot

and then post the displayed.json file on the flash drive here with what app you're trying to reinstall as default.

1 hour ago, 59outdoor said:

Warning: file_get_contents(/tmp/community.applications/tempFiles/currentServer.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/community.applications/include/exec.php on line 270 {"status":"ok","script":"feedWarning('');"}

In roughly 2 hours, I'll pump out an update that will get silence that error.  However in looking at the code I honestly don't see how it's possible for that to happen.  I suspect that you'll see some other things happening.  A reboot may help (or give a better indication of what's happening) when going back to the apps tab, and a screenshot of the Statistics page would also be a boon.

On 2/6/2020 at 8:35 PM, Squid said:

All my quick tests show that this should work no problems for you.  Anything weird going on I should know about?  Can you install any other docker app?

Hello,

Since the reinstall isn't working anymore, is there something I could check/analyse to find a solution?
I really need the ability to install the same docker multiple times. (i.e: BETA version of a docker, multi instance of BW, ... )

Cheers

12 minutes ago, TDA said:

Hello,

Since the reinstall isn't working anymore, is there something I could check/analyse to find a solution?
I really need the ability to install the same docker multiple times. (i.e: BETA version of a docker, multi instance of BW, ... )

Cheers

On 2/8/2020 at 12:49 AM, Squid said:

Can't replicate.  If/when you manage to get that same error again, from the terminal enter this in

and then post the displayed.json file on the flash drive here with what app you're trying to reinstall as default.

This ^^^

I can't replicate the problem, and as far as I can tell there's no way that CreateXML error should be possible.  The file will tell me if the problem is on CA's end or if its in your browser (ie: some addon like MewCx interfering with the communication)

12 minutes ago, Squid said:

This ^^^

I can't replicate the problem, and as far as I can tell there's no way that CreateXML error should be possible.  The file will tell me if the problem is on CA's end or if its in your browser (ie: some addon like MewCx interfering with the communication)

Hello,
I've tried SONARR (linuxserver)

displayed.json

21 minutes ago, TDA said:

Hello,
I've tried SONARR (linuxserver)

displayed.json 171.53 kB · 1 download

What I see is that you're trying to reinstall a second instance after searching for "sonarr".  I honestly never tried doing that.  Does it work for you if doing this from the "Installed Apps" section?  That's how the system is actually designed to work.

But, now that I can see what you're trying to do I can fix or disallow that operation unless you're within installed apps ( have to look at the code tonight )

EDIT: Thank God you were trying a rather generic search term.  If you did a search for something that only had one result, then I'd be spending hours again trying to figure out what was happening, only to come back with the original answer of it's impossible ;) 

42 minutes ago, Squid said:

What I see is that you're trying to reinstall a second instance after searching for "sonarr".  I honestly never tried doing that.  Does it work for you if doing this from the "Installed Apps" section?  That's how the system is actually designed to work.

But, now that I can see what you're trying to do I can fix or disallow that operation unless you're within installed apps ( have to look at the code tonight )

EDIT: Thank God you were trying a rather generic search term.  If you did a search for something that only had one result, then I'd be spending hours again trying to figure out what was happening, only to come back with the original answer of it's impossible ;) 

Ah well!
I didn't know there was a designed way to use it - cause as said, it has worked one time (with Collabora and Nextcloud); and I reinstalled it through the search 🙂
But trying from the installed tab definitely works!
Thank you for the help!

On 2/8/2020 at 12:49 AM, Squid said:

Sorry, still experiencing this issue. Using latest Firefox 73.0 (64-bit). Unraid 6.8.2

App I'm trying to install is DuckDNS

displayed.json