Squid

[Plug-In] Community Applications

2408 posts in this topic Last Reply

3 minutes ago, Squid said:

*technically* 2 of the icons do have color - the pin icon changes color accordingly, and the exclamation mark icon changes color from white to orange to red depending upon what extra info I'm trying to convey to the user that isn't in the description.

I wasn't referring specifically to CA, rather the shift of icons to monochrome.  I understand and agree with your approach to tie in with the overall design of the OS, Hell I even used a FA icon for Unraid Nvidia.

just wanted to say that i am loving the NEW CA!!!!
i'm running unraid 6.6.6 and it is performing SSOOOOO much faster and responsive! the info is cleaner, the categories are easier to toggle around between!
👏 
👏
👏

33 minutes ago, nasforthemass said:

👏 
👏
👏

@Mex, I think you need to take a bow

• Like 1

Hi, sorry I'm really frustrated with this plugin. It took quite a while to install and now seems to be working but nothing will install! It sits there for ages and then says network failure! I'm starting to regret installing Unraid and wish I'd stuck with Ubuntu, I just thought this would be a nice fast system. I have just rebuilt it as my old motherboard failed and now have a gigabyte Z390 UD with Intel i7 8700K and 16GB ram, so should be fast enough? Is there some setting I've missed? Hoping someone can help? Thanks, Tim

Edited by MothyTim

7 minutes ago, MothyTim said:

Hi, sorry I'm really frustrated with this plugin. It took quite a while to install and now seems to be working but nothing will install! It sits there for ages and then says network failure! I'm starting to regret installing Unraid and wish I'd stuck with Ubuntu, I just thought this would be a nice fast system. I have just rebuilt it as my old motherboard failed and now have a gigabyte Z390 UD with Intel i7 8700K and 16GB ram, so should be fast enough? Is there some setting I've missed? Hoping someone can help? Thanks, Tim

Go to Tools - Diagnostics and attach the complete diagnostics zip file to your next post.