Squid

[Plug-In] Community Applications

2695 posts in this topic Last Reply

Post your diagnostics

Can you post a screenshot of the error when you try and install CA

So I just got CA to uninstall and reinstall.  Its working and the Apps tab is back, but I cant run the OS update assistant.  I get the same error that I was getting prev with CA.  Says it cant connect even though my server has an internet connection.

image.thumb.png.2ce7fdbc349452b29e314b37102b2614.png

On 8/7/2019 at 2:45 PM, Tonitram said:

So I just got CA to uninstall and reinstall.  Its working and the Apps tab is back, but I cant run the OS update assistant.  I get the same error that I was getting prev with CA.  Says it cant connect even though my server has an internet connection.

image.thumb.png.2ce7fdbc349452b29e314b37102b2614.png

Try it again.  If the error happens again, then post your diagnostics in the Fix Common Problems support thread

Recovering from a crashed USB drive.  Removed and reinstalled CA and now I'm getting an javascript alert box with lots of warnings about:

File exists in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/include/DockerClient.php on line 310

and then no content.  Any clues?  Tx

Show me the full error or a screen shot

Sent from my phone as I'm probably having a beer and enjoying a fire

What's it show if you scroll to the top of the alert?

Sent from my phone as I'm probably having a beer and enjoying a fire

Posted (edited)

Actually, I can tell you the problem.  You've got corruption on your USB stick.

/config/plugins/dockerMan/images on the flash drive is a file somehow and not a folder

I would shutdown, toss the stick into a bare metal machine and then run checkdisk on it.

Worst case scneario, delete /config/plugins/dockerMan/images and everything should recover itself.

Oh and congratulations:  You're the first one to post an error returned by CA's new error reporting system.  Unfortunately there's nothing I can do to eliminate the alert in your situation

Edited by Squid

Thanks for  your help.  Glad I was the first guinea pig!

Hi,

I get the following error

Download of appfeed failed.

Community Applications requires your server to have internet access. The most common cause of this failure is a failure to resolve DNS addresses. You can try and reset your modem and router to fix this issue, or set static DNS addresses (Settings - Network Settings) of 208.67.222.222 and 208.67.220.220 and try again.

Alternatively, there is also a chance that the server handling the application feed is temporarily down. You can check the server status by clicking HERE

Last JSON error Recorded: JSON Error: Syntax error

any thoughts?

5 minutes ago, Vasileios said:

any thoughts?

I think most of the thoughts are already included in the text you posted.

Since you don't give us any more information about what you might have tried from the suggestions in that, I guess we will wait to see if you have anything to add.

8 minutes ago, Vasileios said:

any thoughts?

Actually I do have another thought to add. It is working fine for me.

This means that your server couldn't get to either the primary feed or the backup feed.  Have you set DNS addresses in Network Settings as the message suggests?

I tried but I dont know if I have done the job correct.

I'm new to this stuff ....

Can you guide me?

15 minutes ago, Vasileios said:

set static DNS addresses (Settings - Network Settings) of 208.67.222.222 and 208.67.220.220 and try again.

2 minutes ago, Vasileios said:

it is not possible to change the numbers in this screen. they are freezed

You have to disable docker and vms before you can change your network settings. 

To do so, go to settings/ docker and turn docker off, then to settings/ vm manager and turn that off.    Then you should be able to change your network settings. 

Posted (edited)

thanks I just made it. I change them but the problem is still present

sorry the job is done thanks a lot

Edited by Vasileios

Posted (edited)

In preparation for the next release of unRaid, all users who have CA installed should make sure that it is up to date (any version after 2019.08.11b).  There *may* be an issue with unRaid's update available banner displaying if older versions of CA (ie: 2019.08.05) are installed in conjunction with the next rev of unRaid.  

Edited by Squid