[Plug-In] Community Applications


3294 posts in this topic Last Reply

Recommended Posts

32 minutes ago, constellation said:

Sorry, still experiencing this issue. Using latest Firefox 73.0 (64-bit). Unraid 6.8.2

 

App I'm trying to install is DuckDNS

displayed.json 23.2 kB · 0 downloads

Same thing.  You're not in Installed Apps.  You searched for Duck DNS.  Go to installed apps and try again.  Known bug for the next couple of days

Link to post
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Community Applications (aka CA)     This thread is rather long (and is mostly all off-topic), and it is NOT necessary to read it in order to utilize Community Applications (CA)  J

My co-workers wondered why I was taking off my shirt.  They are still baffled why I have to show my belly button to a squid.  😁   

I've been going through withdrawal waiting for 6.6 to be released - When was the last time between CA releases ~6 weeks?   2018.09.01 Adjust CSS if unRaid is 6.6+ Many code opt

Posted Images

Thanks for the support, I found the problem. It was SDA1 Flash Drive. It was in the Only Write mode due to an error.

 

Feb 20 11:10:50 Tower kernel: FAT-fs (sda1): error, corrupted directory (invalid entries)

Feb 20 11:10:50 Tower kernel: FAT-fs (sda1): Filesystem has been set read-only

Edited by terratex
Link to post
29 minutes ago, terratex said:

Thanks for the support, I found the problem. It was SDA1 Flash Drive. It was in the Only Write mode due to an error.

 

Feb 20 11:10:50 Tower kernel: FAT-fs (sda1): error, corrupted directory (invalid entries)

Feb 20 11:10:50 Tower kernel: FAT-fs (sda1): Filesystem has been set read-only

Are you booting from a USB2 port? Recommended.

Link to post
16 hours ago, trurl said:

And make sure you have a current backup of flash. You can download one from Main - Boot Device - Flash - Flash Backup

Backed up but didn't need it. I repaired the file system using the console and fsck. After the restart, the write protection was gone and all updates worked again.

Link to post
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, JoeUnraidUser said:

Dev Pack has also been removed.

Looks like at the 4pm run all of dmascias apps got removed because of a glitch on githubs end.   On the 6pm run they were re-added in.

Link to post

Just got an Unraid Docker error:

 

<br /> <b>Warning</b>: parse_ini_file(/boot/config/docker.cfg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>/usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/include/DockerClient.php</b> on line <b>43</b><br /> <br /> <b>Warning</b>: array_replace_recursive(): Expected parameter 2 to be an array, bool given in <b>/usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/include/DockerClient.php</b> on line <b>43</b><br /> <br /> <b>Warning</b>: file_put_contents(/boot/config/plugins/community.applications/accepted): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>/usr/local/emhttp/plugins/community.applications/include/exec.php</b> on line <b>385</b><br /> {"status":"warning dismissed"}

 

All of my Docker apps appear to be functioning properly, I can still access the Plex data from Roku for example, but the Docker tab is missing from mu Unraid GUI.

Link to post

I just posted here b/c Unraid told me to.  I didn't follow instructions in my first post, technically Unraid said this:

 

Something really wrong went on during dismiss_warning
Post the ENTIRE contents of this message in the Community Applications Support Thread

<br /> <b>Warning</b>: parse_ini_file(/boot/config/docker.cfg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>/usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/include/DockerClient.php</b> on line <b>43</b><br /> <br /> <b>Warning</b>: array_replace_recursive(): Expected parameter 2 to be an array, bool given in <b>/usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/include/DockerClient.php</b> on line <b>43</b><br /> <br /> <b>Warning</b>: file_put_contents(/boot/config/plugins/community.applications/accepted): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>/usr/local/emhttp/plugins/community.applications/include/exec.php</b> on line <b>385</b><br /> {"status":"warning dismissed"}

 

That's what pops up on the Apps tab of Unraid.

tower-diagnostics-20200303-1932.zip

Link to post
2 minutes ago, sactoking said:

I just posted here b/c Unraid told me to.  I didn't follow instructions in my first post, technically Unraid said this:

 

I wasn't upset.  Just knew that the problem wasn't CA related

 

Either way, either your flash is going bad or something else is happening.  You've got this in the logs I've never seen before right before the flash started giving problems

Mar  3 19:11:01 Tower kernel: usb usb2-port4: over-current condition

Which would imply that a device attached is using way too much power than the port is capable of handling (or the device has a short)

Link to post

Interesting. It was working fine this morning and we haven't had any power issues.  Oh well, makes sense at least. Time to transfer the license to a new flash I guess.  At least it seems to be working fine in all other matters.

 

Thank you!

Link to post

Needs some help here on plugins,  I see this error a lot but not a common fix.  Please let me know how I can fix this.  I have internet, google DNS, I can ping the locations.

 

plugin: installing: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Squidly271/community.applications/master/plugins/community.applications.plg
plugin: downloading https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Squidly271/community.applications/master/plugins/community.applications.plg
plugin: downloading: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Squidly271/community.applications/master/plugins/community.applications.plg ... failed (SSL verification failure)
plugin: wget: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Squidly271/community.applications/master/plugins/community.applications.plg download failure (SSL verification failure)

 

Ping:

 

root@lt:~# ping raw.githubusercontent.comPING github.map.fastly.net (151.101.0.133) 56(84) bytes of data.
64 bytes from 151.101.0.133 (151.101.0.133): icmp_seq=1 ttl=55 time=31.1 ms
64 bytes from 151.101.0.133 (151.101.0.133): icmp_seq=2 ttl=55 time=31.7 ms
64 bytes from 151.101.0.133 (151.101.0.133): icmp_seq=3 ttl=55 time=32.5 ms

Link to post
8 hours ago, ccollinscj said:

Needs some help here on plugins,  I see this error a lot but not a common fix.  Please let me know how I can fix this.  I have internet, google DNS, I can ping the locations.

 

plugin: installing: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Squidly271/community.applications/master/plugins/community.applications.plg
plugin: downloading https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Squidly271/community.applications/master/plugins/community.applications.plg
plugin: downloading: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Squidly271/community.applications/master/plugins/community.applications.plg ... failed (SSL verification failure)
plugin: wget: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Squidly271/community.applications/master/plugins/community.applications.plg download failure (SSL verification failure)

 

Ping:

 

root@lt:~# ping raw.githubusercontent.comPING github.map.fastly.net (151.101.0.133) 56(84) bytes of data.
64 bytes from 151.101.0.133 (151.101.0.133): icmp_seq=1 ttl=55 time=31.1 ms
64 bytes from 151.101.0.133 (151.101.0.133): icmp_seq=2 ttl=55 time=31.7 ms
64 bytes from 151.101.0.133 (151.101.0.133): icmp_seq=3 ttl=55 time=32.5 ms

My first guess would be to delete the contents of /config/ssl on the flash drive and then reboot and try again.

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.