Squid

[Plug-In] Community Applications

2936 posts in this topic Last Reply

On 2/8/2020 at 12:49 AM, Squid said:

Can't replicate.  If/when you manage to get that same error again, from the terminal enter this in

cp /tmp/community.applications/tempFiles/displayed.json /boot

and then post the displayed.json file on the flash drive here with what app you're trying to reinstall as default.

Sorry, still experiencing this issue. Using latest Firefox 73.0 (64-bit). Unraid 6.8.2

App I'm trying to install is DuckDNS

displayed.json

32 minutes ago, constellation said:

Sorry, still experiencing this issue. Using latest Firefox 73.0 (64-bit). Unraid 6.8.2

App I'm trying to install is DuckDNS

displayed.json 23.2 kB · 0 downloads

Same thing.  You're not in Installed Apps.  You searched for Duck DNS.  Go to installed apps and try again.  Known bug for the next couple of days

Thank you, got it working. Apologies, I completely missed the new posts on the previous page.

Edited by constellation

Thanks for the support, I found the problem. It was SDA1 Flash Drive. It was in the Only Write mode due to an error.

Feb 20 11:10:50 Tower kernel: FAT-fs (sda1): error, corrupted directory (invalid entries)

Feb 20 11:10:50 Tower kernel: FAT-fs (sda1): Filesystem has been set read-only

Edited by terratex

29 minutes ago, terratex said:

Thanks for the support, I found the problem. It was SDA1 Flash Drive. It was in the Only Write mode due to an error.

Feb 20 11:10:50 Tower kernel: FAT-fs (sda1): error, corrupted directory (invalid entries)

Feb 20 11:10:50 Tower kernel: FAT-fs (sda1): Filesystem has been set read-only

Are you booting from a USB2 port? Recommended.

A reboot *should* fix the problem with the flash.  Otherwise, shutdown and put the stick into another computer and run the filesystem checks on it.

And make sure you have a current backup of flash. You can download one from Main - Boot Device - Flash - Flash Backup

16 hours ago, trurl said:

And make sure you have a current backup of flash. You can download one from Main - Boot Device - Flash - Flash Backup

Backed up but didn't need it. I repaired the file system using the console and fsck. After the restart, the write protection was gone and all updates worked again.