September 15Sep 15 I have worked with another team (Selfhosters) to migrate my Docker image from their repository over to mine. You can see them both here, the Selfhosters one now being deprecated: https://ca.unraid.net/apps?type=all&q=red-discordbotHowever, when you search for “red-discordbot” in the Apps page in Unraid, it only shows mine, but with a deprecated banner on it, which is incorrect. See attached screenshot; It should not have the deprecated banner on it. Any help with correcting this would be much appreciated!( I also posed this here: https://product.unraid.net/p/plugin-migration, wasn't sure where to post it)
September 15Sep 15 I think the central Community Applications application feed may be stalled.The CA UI currently reports:Last Change To Application Feed: September 13, 2026 @ 12:11 pmServer: Primary ServerAs of September 15, the feed still appears to contain repository metadata from that point in time.I noticed this because I maintain JPetovello/unraid-templates and changes made to two templates have not appeared in CA.One example is templates/passforge.xml.The current GitHub template contains:Have I Been Pwned (HIBP) breach database but CA is still displaying an older typo:Have I Been Pwned Pwned Passwords database A second example is templates/x-onu-sfpp-dashboard.xml.The current repository contains a v3.5.0 changelog entry, but the CA feed still stops at v3.4.0.I checked both central feed timestamp endpoints directly:https://ca.unraid.net/assets/feed/applicationFeed-lastUpdated.json https://ca.unraid.net/cdn/feed/applicationFeed-lastUpdated.json Both currently return:{"last_updated_timestamp":1789315913} I also downloaded both full feeds:https://ca.unraid.net/assets/feed/applicationFeed.json https://ca.unraid.net/cdn/feed/applicationFeed.json Both contain the old PassForge text and neither contains the new X-ONU v3.5.0 changelog entry.My local CA cache was refreshed on September 15, so this does not appear to be only a local browser/plugin cache issue. The newly downloaded local feed matches the stale central feed.Current local observations:templates_new.json mtime: 2026-09-15 20:48 UTC PassForge old typo count: 1 PassForge corrected wording count: 0 X-ONU v3.5.0 changelog count: 0 The Primary and CDN feeds return the same stale content.This looks like the central application-feed generation/ingestion process may not have regenerated since September 13.I’ve also attached a screenshot showing the CA status panel reporting the September 13 feed timestamp.Happy to provide any additional diagnostics if useful.
September 16Sep 16 I opened up the community apps tab and Norton tripped the attached image. A false positive?
September 16Sep 16 Hello everyone,Since today, I have been experiencing an issue on both of my Unraid servers where no apps are loading anymore (see attached image).It does not appear to be a DNS issue, as I have already tried both DNS servers as well as Cloudflare DNS. The error message is:Last JSON error recorded: Syntax errorAs mentioned, this is happening on two separate servers. I also found another thread here in the forum where someone is experiencing the same issue. Therefore, it seems to be a more widespread problem.
September 17Sep 17 19 hours ago, MDN said:Hello everyone,Since today, I have been experiencing an issue on both of my Unraid servers where no apps are loading anymore (see attached image).It does not appear to be a DNS issue, as I have already tried both DNS servers as well as Cloudflare DNS. The error message is:As mentioned, this is happening on two separate servers. I also found another thread here in the forum where someone is experiencing the same issue. Therefore, it seems to be a more widespread problem.SOLVED! My unifi gateway somehow blocked ca.united.net
September 17Sep 17 Stale <Overview> metadata retained in local my-*.xml templates for installed CA appsHi Unraid Devs,I maintain two applications in Community Applications and noticed that after updating their <Overview> fields in the upstream repository, the updated descriptions appeared correctly in CA, but existing installations continued showing the old descriptions in the Unraid Docker UI.I traced this to the installed my-*.xml files under /boot/config/plugins/dockerMan/templates-user/, which retain the <Overview> content from when the application was originally installed.Reproduction:Installed two separate applications (PassForge and X-ONU-SFPP-Dashboard).Updated the upstream CA template <Overview> field.Verified that the local my-*.xml files still contained the old <Overview> text.Replaced only the <Overview> blocks in the local my-*.xml files with the current upstream values. The Unraid Docker UI immediately displayed the current descriptions without recreating or modifying either container.Question / Feature Request:I completely understand why user-defined container configuration (ports, paths, variables, etc.) in my-*.xml must never be overwritten by upstream template updates. However, is it intentional that informational metadata such as <Overview> also remains permanently pinned to the version that was present when the application was installed?This can leave existing users with outdated information even after a maintainer corrects or updates the CA template. In my case, one of the stale descriptions documented an older privacy architecture, making this an accuracy issue rather than simply a cosmetic one.Would it make sense for <Overview> to be refreshed from the current CA repository template independently of the user's saved container configuration?Thanks for all your work on the platform!
September 17Sep 17 3 hours ago, JPetovello said:but existing installations continued showing the old descriptions in the Unraid Docker UI.Nothing you change updates existing installations. Installing makes a copy of what it was at that time, done. If changes are required people will have to do them manually, ideally you'd put up a heads-up in your support thread so when something breaks people who go read it to see if other people had the same issue they find an answer/solution. And if it's your own app, minimize them/get things right early.
September 18Sep 18 Update just reverted me to version 2024.09.07. I'm told this is the latest. But now my Apps tab does not work. Anyone else see this?edit: i removed CA and reinstalled and all is fine now. Edited September 18Sep 18 by jjk
September 25Sep 25 Unspin plugin removed from CA after PluginURL mismatch, fixed but not re-listedHi all,My plugin Unspin (Support page: https://forums.unraid.net/topic/198091-plugin-unspin-rudimentary-hot-file-tiering-for-unraid/, template repo: https://github.com/kaedinger/unraid-ca-xml-templates) was removed from CA on about 2026-09-18 with:Fatal: Plugin URL on xml template does not match PluginURL in .plgThat was my mistake: I moved the .plg's pluginURL to the GitHub release asset without updating the CA template. It was fixed on 2026-09-20 and both now match:Template PluginURL: https://github.com/kaedinger/unspin/releases/latest/download/unspin.plgThe .plg served at that URL (release 2026.09.20.50926) declares the same pluginURLThe error has gone from the template errors. But Unspin is still missing from the app feed after several days of regular rebuilds, so it looks like it has to be re-listed by hand. Could a moderator re-enable it, or tell me if anything else needs fixing?Thanks! Edited September 25Sep 25 by kaedinger added Unspin support page link
September 25Sep 25 1 minute ago, kaedinger said:Unspin plugin removed from CA after PluginURL mismatch, fixed but not re-listedYou shoudl report that here: https://product.unraid.net/b/community-apps-submission-support
September 25Sep 25 4 minutes ago, JorgeB said:You shoudl report that here: https://product.unraid.net/b/community-apps-submission-supportThanks, done!
Thursday at 07:26 PM1 day Could a moderator please review https://ca.unraid.net/apps/postgresql16-118syna1bsrto2?q=postgresql16 ?It appears to be a near identical copy of https://ca.unraid.net/apps/postgresql16-1fjhyx31tjdck3?q=postgresql16Thanks
Yesterday at 06:46 AM1 day 11 hours ago, an3k said:Could a moderator please review https://ca.unraid.net/apps/postgresql16-118syna1bsrto2?q=postgresql16 ?It appears to be a near identical copy of https://ca.unraid.net/apps/postgresql16-1fjhyx31tjdck3?q=postgresql16ThanksPlease report that here: https://product.unraid.net/b/community-apps-submission-support
19 hours ago19 hr ntop/ntopng is blacklisted with ":Latest tag does not exist on dockerHub", but ntop/ntopng:latest exists again (pushed 2026-10-09, amd64). Could the blacklist entry be removed?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.