Want to add AssetUPnP.....

I've purchased it already.

So, because its a paid app the docker would be linked to your license?

How can I add it myself?

i don't know about the license being tied to the docker, i made the container for someone else a while back.

i'll pm you the details on how to get it, i also don't know how to go from unpaid to paid.

• 4 weeks later...

How can I add it myself?

i don't know about the license being tied to the docker, i made the container for someone else a while back.

i'll pm you the details on how to get it, i also don't know how to go from unpaid to paid.

sparkly I too has a license for asset and would love to give your docker a try. May I? and would you tell me how I can get it please?

• 1 year later...

How can I add it myself?

sparkly I too has a license for asset and would love to give your docker a try. May I? and would you tell me how I can get it please?

I too have a license for asset and would dearly like to get this up and running via a docker as I have just upgraded to 6.2.1 today and really need assetupnp along with bubbleupnp running.  any assistance would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

• 1 year later...

I'm keen on getting the Assest UPNP docker too. I'm also a licensed user. Currently using MiniDLNA but it's not as good as Asset as I prefer the Asset views especially for it's sorting into the letter of the alphabet which makes it quicker to drill down to the music you want and Asset is just for streaming music.

Asset is free to use for non commercial purposes with only the UPnP server function. The other features are all licensed - Internet Radio, Dynamic Playlists, Jukebox Random Selection, Browse by File & Folder, PC Sound Card streaming from Windows installs, Dynamic Browsing, DSD support and Assest Collections. The difference between free version and licensed is the binary. 

I'll look into building a docker myself and see how I go.

I have Assest-UPNP Trial edition running in Docker now. I found a repo on GitHub that had already done the work for me.

I added this repo to Docker - https://github.com/radi0t/private-repo

Asset-UPNP appears in the default templates now when adding a container.

Mapped Host path 1 to /mnt/user/appdata/dBpoweramp for the Assest configuration information.

Mapped Host Path 2 to  /mnt/user/music which is the share where my music is stored. 

After Asset is running go to it's WebUI and click on the configure option. Add /music to the Watched Folders list and click. Assest will scan your music folders.

That's it.