Can't view new share folder in MAC Finder

Jun  3 12:16:21 Tower kernel: FAT-fs (sda1): Volume was not properly unmounted. Some data may be corrupt. Please run fsck.\
Jun  3 12:16:21 Tower kernel: FAT-fs (sda1): error, fat_get_cluster: invalid cluster chain (i_pos 1408396)\
Jun  3 12:16:21 Tower kernel: FAT-fs (sda1): Filesystem has been set read-only\
Jun  3 12:16:21 Tower kernel: FAT-fs (sda1): error, fat_get_cluster: invalid cluster chain (i_pos 1408396)\

Since your flash drive is corrupt and read-only, you can't make any settings in the webGUI.

Put your flash drive in your PC and let it checkdisk. I think the Mac has something called Disk Utility for this. I don't have any experience with that, so if you don't know what to do you will have to do some research.

Hi

I did put the USB in to the MAC and ran the disk utility function in particular "disk repair"

Reloaded the USB and yes the UnRaid is back up and running properly. I went in to one of the folder I had created, changed the EXPORT tabe to ON and and it accepted straight away.

Thank you very much for your help!!