Maximus VII Gene help

i just made up my new build with Maximus VII Gene and a tel Core i3 4170, LGA 1150, Haswell, Dual Core, 3.7GHz

when i use the webgui and try to upload stuff the speed is very slow then it times out

are there still problems with the lan?

has it been fixed yet

using unraid 6

i just made up my new build with Maximus VII Gene and a tel Core i3 4170, LGA 1150, Haswell, Dual Core, 3.7GHz

when i use the webgui and try to upload stuff the speed is very slow then it times out

has it been fixed yet

using unraid 6

Don't understand your question.

What do you mean by "use the webgui and try to upload stuff". There is no functionality in the webGUI for generally "uploading stuff".

What version exactly of unRAID are you using?

If your network connection to your unRAID server is working at all then there is nothing to fix in unRAID. You need to diagnose your network issues if it is slow.

What speeds are you getting, and what exactly are you doing when you get those speeds?

has it been fixed yet

using unraid 6

Don't understand your question.

What do you mean by "use the webgui and try to upload stuff". There is no functionality in the webGUI for generally "uploading stuff".

What version exactly of unRAID are you using?

If your network connection to your unRAID server is working at all then there is nothing to fix in unRAID. You need to diagnose your network issues if it is slow.

What speeds are you getting, and what exactly are you doing when you get those speeds?

sorry not explained this very well

when u access tower in windows browser its very slow

when i try and load something to unraid through windows it starts at about 60 mps then goes to 4 or 5 mps then times out

i read there was problems with the lan on this board

using unraid unRAIDServer-6.0-rc4-x86_64

whats weird is i can do in to unraid through windows and download a film to a windows folder  it  downloads fast and stays at 80mps

cant upload to unraid

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived