FileBot containers

7 hours ago, Max said:

I just tried force update option and it still doesn't seem to find any new update.

What do you get for the following, run at the command line?

$ docker pull coppit/filebot-ui:latest
latest: Pulling from coppit/filebot-ui
Digest: sha256:de1bd034cb84ea1d9ed98ad6f9e1076dbe60142ff7c0277c073b7ef0a7a4ca5a
$ docker images coppit/filebot-ui:latest
REPOSITORY          TAG                 IMAGE ID            CREATED             SIZE
coppit/filebot-ui   latest              ffee442f4a89        16 hours ago        1.6 GB

18 hours ago, coppit said:

What do you get for the following, run at the command line?

$ docker pull coppit/filebot-ui:latest
latest: Pulling from coppit/filebot-ui
Digest: sha256:de1bd034cb84ea1d9ed98ad6f9e1076dbe60142ff7c0277c073b7ef0a7a4ca5a

$ docker images coppit/filebot-ui:latest
REPOSITORY          TAG                 IMAGE ID            CREATED             SIZE
coppit/filebot-ui   latest              ffee442f4a89        16 hours ago        1.6 GB

now i think its running on the latest version.

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Edited by Max
9 hours ago, Max said:

now i think its running on the latest version.

Yeah, looks like it. Just to rule out the obvious, you're mapping the port 8080 in the container to something like 8080 outside the container right? And that port is not already in use outside the container?

I can try switching from hurricane/dockergui:x11rdp to hurricane/dockergui:xvnc, and see if that fixes it for you.

2 hours ago, coppit said:

Yeah, looks like it. Just to rule out the obvious, you're mapping the port 8080 in the container to something like 8080 outside the container right? And that port is not already in use outside the container?

I can try switching from hurricane/dockergui:x11rdp to hurricane/dockergui:xvnc, and see if that fixes it for you.

Actually it is still mapping itself to 3389

18 hours ago, Max said:

As you told me earlier that 3389 port is not what it should be, it should be 8080.

3389 is for the RDP UI. 8080 is for the web UI. The RDP one is zippier but requires an RDP client. See the documentation linked in the first post for some clients you can use.

I have a newbie question - keep in mind that I don't know how to run any chron jobs or anything line that.

I had FileBot stop on me, and once I restarted it, it worked perfectly as before and renamed/moved everything as required.

I know there is a dicker command, something like 'docker FileBot restart'. I would like to run this every 24 hours or so, just in case FileBot hangs again.

Am I on the right path? Could anyone point me to some instructions, or give me some detailed instructions on hoe to get this done?

Cheers,

Brian

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2017 at 0:15 AM, bjmcintosh said:

I had FileBot stop on me, and once I restarted it, it worked perfectly as before and renamed/moved everything as required.

I'm about to release a version that will auto-restart if it dies for some reason.

On 5/10/2017 at 7:00 PM, Diggewuff said:

Is it possible to set the title language in the automated version?

Do you mean the subtitles? This is more of a filebot question. You can ask on the forums. From this post, maybe editing your filebot.sh in the config directory to add --def subtitles=en will work?

On 5/10/2017 at 7:00 PM, Diggewuff said:

And is it possible to set different directories for TV Shows and Movies? I'm using 2 separate shares.

It should be possible. Attach the 2 different shares to the container. Edit the filebot.sh file to make 2 different calls, and somehow restrict each call to only do tv shows or movies. Also have them target the output into the different shares. You'd have to do some research to find out how to restrict what files filebot will process.

Do you mean the subtitles? This is more of a filebot question. You can ask on the forums. From this post, maybe editing your filebot.sh in the config directory to add --def subtitles=en will work?

Actualy was thinking more about the movie titles itself not the subtitles.

It should be possible. Attach the 2 different shares to the container. Edit the filebot.sh file to make 2 different calls, and somehow restrict each call to only do tv shows or movies. Also have them target the output into the different shares. You'd have to do some research to find out how to restrict what files filebot will process.

That wort perfectly.

Thank you.

Edit (solution):

For different Title Languages just put the flag "--lang xx" into the filebot.sh and replace xx by your preferred language code (de en ...).

Edited by Diggewuff

i noticed my files are no longer being processed, so i checked the logs:

*** Running /etc/my_init.d/00_config.sh...

Current default time zone: 'Europe/Warsaw'
Local time is now: Tue May 23 21:12:32 CEST 2017.
Universal Time is now: Tue May 23 19:12:32 UTC 2017.

*** Running /etc/my_init.d/01_user_config.sh...
usermod: no changes
*** Running /etc/my_init.d/02_app_config.sh...
*** Running /etc/my_init.d/50_configure_filebot.sh...
[May 23 09:12:32 PM] Starting FileBot container
[May 23 09:12:32 PM] Creating /config/filebot.conf.new
[May 23 09:12:32 PM] Comparing user's filebot.sh at version 3 versus current version 3
[May 23 09:12:32 PM] Configuring for OpenSubtitles user "joyless"
[2017-05-23 21:12:32] Creating user "user_99_100" (ID 99) and group "group_99_100" (ID 100) to run the command...
[2017-05-23 21:12:32] Running command as user "user_99_100"...
May 23, 2017 9:12:49 PM java.util.prefs.FileSystemPreferences$6 run
WARNING: Prefs file removed in background /nobody/.java/.userPrefs/net/filebot/prefs.xml
Enter OpenSubtitles username: Enter OpenSubtitles password: Testing OpenSubtitles... OK
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
*** Running /etc/rc.local...
*** Booting runit daemon...
*** Runit started as PID 111
Generating xrdp RSA keys...
[May 23 09:13:00 PM] Running FileBot on startup
guacd[122]: INFO: Guacamole proxy daemon (guacd) version 0.9.6 started
guacd[122]: INFO: Listening on host 127.0.0.1, port 4822
[2017-05-23 21:13:00] User "user_99_100" already exists. Skipping creation of user and group...
[2017-05-23 21:13:00] Running command as user "user_99_100"...

Generating 512 bit rsa key...

ssl_gen_key_xrdp1 ok

saving to /etc/xrdp/rsakeys.ini

done
/files/filebot.sh: line 49: -non-strict: command not found
May 23 21:13:01 79579ead7bbb syslog-ng[130]: syslog-ng starting up; version='3.5.3'
InitOutput:

X11rdp, an X server for xrdp
Version 0.9.0
Copyright (C) 2005-2015 Jay Sorg
See http://www.xrdp.org for information on xrdp.
Underlying X server release 10903000, The X.Org Foundation
Screen width 1280 height 720 depth 16 bpp 16
dpix 100 dpiy 100
buffer size 1843200
23/05/17 21:13:01 kill disconencted [0] timeout [60] sec
pRRScrPriv 0x7f0520
rdpScreenInit: ret 1
InitOutput: out
[dix] Could not init font path element /usr/share/fonts/X11/misc/, removing from list!
[dix] Could not init font path element /usr/share/fonts/X11/TTF/, removing from list!
[dix] Could not init font path element /usr/share/fonts/X11/OTF/, removing from list!
[dix] Could not init font path element /usr/share/fonts/X11/100dpi/, removing from list!
[dix] Could not init font path element /usr/share/fonts/X11/75dpi/, removing from list!
rdpSpriteDeviceCursorInitialize:
rdpPointerWarpCursor:
rdpPointerNewEventScreen:
InitInput:
rdpMouseCtrl:
rdpChangeKeyboardControl:
Obt-Message: Xinerama extension is not present on the server
rdpChangeKeyboardControl:
Locking /folder/amc.log
Openbox-Message: Unable to find a valid menu file "/var/lib/openbox/debian-menu.xml"
Starting X app...
May 23, 2017 9:13:25 PM org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol init
INFO: Initializing ProtocolHandler ["http-bio-8080"]
May 23, 2017 9:13:25 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina load
INFO: Initialization processed in 19961 ms
May 23, 2017 9:13:27 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService startInternal
INFO: Starting service Catalina
May 23, 2017 9:13:27 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine startInternal
INFO: Starting Servlet Engine: Apache Tomcat/7.0.52 (Ubuntu)
May 23, 2017 9:13:28 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployWAR
INFO: Deploying web application archive /var/lib/tomcat7/webapps/ROOT.war
Failed in glXGetVisualFromFBConfig

21:14:56.849 [localhost-startStop-1] WARN o.g.g.properties.GuacamoleProperties - GuacamoleProperties is deprecated. Please use Environment instead.
21:14:56.963 [localhost-startStop-1] WARN o.g.g.properties.GuacamoleHome - GuacamoleHome is deprecated. Please use Environment instead.
21:14:56.997 [localhost-startStop-1] INFO o.g.g.n.b.r.a.BasicTokenSessionMap - Sessions will expire after 60 minutes of inactivity.
21:15:02.151 [localhost-startStop-1] INFO o.g.g.n.b.w.t.WebSocketTunnelModule - Loading Tomcat 7 WebSocket support...
May 23, 2017 9:15:11 PM org.apache.catalina.util.SessionIdGenerator createSecureRandom
INFO: Creation of SecureRandom instance for session ID generation using [SHA1PRNG] took [209] milliseconds.
May 23, 2017 9:15:14 PM com.sun.jersey.guice.spi.container.GuiceComponentProviderFactory register
INFO: Registering org.glyptodon.guacamole.net.basic.rest.clipboard.ClipboardRESTService as a root resource class
May 23, 2017 9:15:14 PM com.sun.jersey.guice.spi.container.GuiceComponentProviderFactory register
INFO: Registering org.glyptodon.guacamole.net.basic.rest.connection.ConnectionRESTService as a root resource class
INFO: Registering org.glyptodon.guacamole.net.basic.rest.connectiongroup.ConnectionGroupRESTService as a root resource class
INFO: Registering org.glyptodon.guacamole.net.basic.rest.protocol.ProtocolRESTService as a root resource class
INFO: Registering org.glyptodon.guacamole.net.basic.rest.user.UserRESTService as a root resource class
INFO: Registering org.glyptodon.guacamole.net.basic.rest.auth.TokenRESTService as a root resource class
INFO: Registering org.glyptodon.guacamole.net.basic.rest.activeconnection.ActiveConnectionRESTService as a root resource class
INFO: Registering org.codehaus.jackson.jaxrs.JacksonJsonProvider as a provider class
May 23, 2017 9:15:14 PM com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl _initiate
INFO: Initiating Jersey application, version 'Jersey: 1.17.1 02/28/2013 12:47 PM'
May 23, 2017 9:15:16 PM com.sun.jersey.guice.spi.container.GuiceComponentProviderFactory getComponentProvider
INFO: Binding org.codehaus.jackson.jaxrs.JacksonJsonProvider to GuiceManagedComponentProvider with the scope "Singleton"
May 23, 2017 9:15:29 PM com.sun.jersey.guice.spi.container.GuiceComponentProviderFactory getComponentProvider
INFO: Binding org.glyptodon.guacamole.net.basic.rest.clipboard.ClipboardRESTService to GuiceManagedComponentProvider with the scope "PerRequest"
May 23, 2017 9:15:29 PM com.sun.jersey.guice.spi.container.GuiceComponentProviderFactory getComponentProvider
INFO: Binding org.glyptodon.guacamole.net.basic.rest.connection.ConnectionRESTService to GuiceManagedComponentProvider with the scope "PerRequest"
INFO: Binding org.glyptodon.guacamole.net.basic.rest.connectiongroup.ConnectionGroupRESTService to GuiceManagedComponentProvider with the scope "PerRequest"
May 23, 2017 9:15:30 PM com.sun.jersey.guice.spi.container.GuiceComponentProviderFactory getComponentProvider
INFO: Binding org.glyptodon.guacamole.net.basic.rest.protocol.ProtocolRESTService to GuiceManagedComponentProvider with the scope "PerRequest"
May 23, 2017 9:15:30 PM com.sun.jersey.guice.spi.container.GuiceComponentProviderFactory getComponentProvider
INFO: Binding org.glyptodon.guacamole.net.basic.rest.user.UserRESTService to GuiceManagedComponentProvider with the scope "PerRequest"
INFO: Binding org.glyptodon.guacamole.net.basic.rest.auth.TokenRESTService to GuiceManagedComponentProvider with the scope "PerRequest"
INFO: Binding org.glyptodon.guacamole.net.basic.rest.activeconnection.ActiveConnectionRESTService to GuiceManagedComponentProvider with the scope "PerRequest"
May 23, 2017 9:15:30 PM com.sun.jersey.spi.inject.Errors processErrorMessages
WARNING: The following warnings have been detected with resource and/or provider classes:
WARNING: A sub-resource method, public void org.glyptodon.guacamole.net.basic.rest.activeconnection.ActiveConnectionRESTService.patchTunnels(java.lang.String,java.util.List) throws org.glyptodon.guacamole.GuacamoleException, with URI template, "/", is treated as a resource method
# /nobody/hs_err_pid191.log
May 23, 2017 9:18:12 PM org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol pause
INFO: Pausing ProtocolHandler ["http-bio-8080"]
pure virtual method called
terminate called without an active exception
May 23, 2017 9:18:12 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService stopInternal
INFO: Stopping service Catalina
Aborted
May 23, 2017 9:18:12 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader clearReferencesThreads
SEVERE: The web application [] appears to have started a thread named [com.google.inject.internal.util.$Finalizer] but has failed to stop it. This is very likely to create a memory leak.
May 23, 2017 9:18:13 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader clearReferencesThreads
SEVERE: The web application [/guacamole] appears to have started a thread named [com.google.inject.internal.util.$Finalizer] but has failed to stop it. This is very likely to create a memory leak.
May 23, 2017 9:18:13 PM org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol stop
INFO: Stopping ProtocolHandler ["http-bio-8080"]
May 23, 2017 9:18:13 PM org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol destroy
INFO: Destroying ProtocolHandler ["http-bio-8080"]
ERROR: openbox-xdg-autostart requires PyXDG to be installed

any idea whats going on? i have reinstalled the cointainer just in case, but no change

Edited by joyless

If you're only interested in the auto-convert functionality, you can ignore anything in the logs about guacamole or X11 or catalina.

This seems suspicious:

Did you edit the filebot command in your filebot.sh? If so, are you missing the trailing "\" on the line above the one that starts "-non-strict"? Mine looks like this:

filebot -script fn:amc -no-xattr --output /output --log-file /files/amc.log --action copy --conflict auto \
  -non-strict --def ut_dir=/input ut_kind=multi music=y deleteAfterExtract=y clean=y \
  excludeList=/config/amc-exclude-list.txt $SUBTITLE_OPTION \
  movieFormat="$MOVIE_FORMAT" musicFormat="$MUSIC_FORMAT" seriesFormat="$SERIES_FORMAT"

All but the last line should end with "\"

yeah but thing is, my files are no longer being processed - they just sit in the input folder. 

log file gets so long i have trouble copying and pasting relevant content form webGUI, there are also A LOT of xml lines with metadata from each episode (like actors, episode summary etc).

regarding the

its an error somewhere on the filebot.sh, but it (probably) doesnt matter in this case - it happens since i installed your docker and i didnt bother to fix it since everything worked just fine
Edited by joyless

15 hours ago, joyless said:

its an error somewhere on the filebot.sh, but it (probably) doesnt matter in this case - it happens since i installed your docker and i didnt bother to fix it since everything worked just fine

Well, given that the line with the error is the line that specifies /input to FileBot, I think you'd better get those ducks in a row before worrying about why /input isn't being processed. Like I said, you're probably literally missing one character from the end of the previous line.

If you're still having problems, paste your entire filebot command here, like I did with mine. Also, open the log, make note of the last line, then rename one of those files in the input folder. Wait a few minutes, then PM me the log lines that were added after the previous last line.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2017 at 11:35 PM, naturalcarr said:

Is there any way to make this CLI friendly? I've been using the phaze plugin for a while now (I like custom scripts), but it's given me some issues with things like getting subtitles. If possible, Ir'd rather just create scripts/aliases similar to my ones from the plugin.

What did you have in mind? Maybe put the files you want to process in a dir, then run "docker run ...", and it just runs once and exits? It should be hard to pass a -e runonce=1 option to docker, and use that to have it not go into monitoring mode. But the command line is going to be pretty long...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The only difference I see is that my filebot.sh says this:

MOVIE_FORMAT="Movies/{n.$QUOTE_FIXER} ({y})/{n.$QUOTE_FIXER} ({y})"

and yours says:

MOVIE_FORMAT="Movies/{n.$QUOTE_FIXER} {' CD'+pi}"

What does your filebot.conf look like? Mine looks like the default one. I also have USER_ID set to 99 and GROUP_ID set to 100 in my container settings. While you're in there, you could add a space to the coppit/filebot container name, then delete it. That will force it to check for an update, and download it if there is one.

19 minutes ago, kamhighway said:

After getting the notification that an update was available, I updated, and now the docker will not start up. I have deleted the docker and reinstalled from scratch and still the docker will not start up. Is anyone else having the same problem?

I have the same problem. 
I reverted back to the previous version and it started working again. 
Reinstalled FileBot using Docker Hub URL:  https://hub.docker.com/r/coppit/filebot/builds/b3qovrz4qankwgbssrzgamm/

On 8/1/2017 at 9:19 PM, coppit said:

Look in your logs. There was a version bump to the conf file and sh file. You need to update your versions of the files and restart the container. 

@coppit, hey, different guy with a different problem.

I've used this docker for quite a while to organize my monster music library. Did the update today, and broke the docker on my most recently ripped CD. Looked in the logs, noticed what you mentioned... fixed the version number... no problem!

However, I now get (both with the script and with the web UI) a "Filed to process music file:" message for every file in the target input folder. I did a diff on the new filebot.sh and the old one and, apart from the version number that I already fixed, I noticed that the --output and --def ut_dir formats had changed,

I fixed those arguments ("fixed"?) by changing them from "/output" to "$OUTPUT_DIR" and "/input" to "$INPUT_DIR" but I'm still not having any luck.

Here's what my filebot.sh looks like:

# Used to detect old versions of this script
VERSION=4

# Download scripts and such.
. /files/pre-run.sh

# See http://www.filebot.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=215 for details on amc
#formerly --action copy    change made 7/5/2017 SP
filebot -script fn:amc -no-xattr --def minFileSize=0 minLengthMS=0 --output "$OUTPUT_DIR" --log-file /files/amc.log --action duplicate --conflict auto \
  -non-strict --def ut_dir="$INPUT_DIR" ut_kind=multi music=y deleteAfterExtract=y clean=y \
  excludeList=/config/amc-exclude-list.txt $SUBTITLE_OPTION \
  movieFormat="$MOVIE_FORMAT" musicFormat="$MUSIC_FORMAT" seriesFormat="$SERIES_FORMAT"

And here's what the output looks like:

Input: /input/Ylvis/Work It - Ylvis.mp3
Input: /input/Ylvis/Ylvis - Calle_ fu__ you!.mp3
Input: /input/Ylvis/Ylvis - Jan Egeland.mp3
Input: /input/Ylvis/Ylvis - Janym (Жаным).mp3
Input: /input/Ylvis/Ylvis - Jeg heter Finn.mp3
Input: /input/Ylvis/Ylvis - Kjempeform.mp3
Input: /input/Ylvis/Ylvis - La det på is.mp3
Input: /input/Ylvis/Ylvis - Massachusetts.mp3
Input: /input/Ylvis/Ylvis - Mr Saxobeat.mp3
Input: /input/Ylvis/Ylvis - Pressure.mp3
Input: /input/Ylvis/Ylvis - Sammen finner vi frem.mp3
Input: /input/Ylvis/Ylvis - Someone Like Me.mp3
Input: /input/Ylvis/Ylvis - Stonehenge.mp3
Input: /input/Ylvis/Ylvis - The Fox.mp3
Group: [music:ylvis] => [Work It - Ylvis.mp3, Ylvis - Calle_ fu__ you!.mp3, Ylvis - Jan Egeland.mp3, Ylvis - Janym (Жаным).mp3, Ylvis - Jeg heter Finn.mp3, Ylvis - Kjempeform.mp3, Ylvis - La det på is.mp3, Ylvis - Massachusetts.mp3, Ylvis - Mr Saxobeat.mp3, Ylvis - Pressure.mp3, Ylvis - Sammen finner vi frem.mp3, Ylvis - Someone Like Me.mp3, Ylvis - Stonehenge.mp3, Ylvis - The Fox.mp3]
Rename music using ID3
Failed to process music file: /input/Ylvis/Work It - Ylvis.mp3

Failed to process music file: /input/Ylvis/Ylvis - Calle_ fu__ you!.mp3

Failed to process music file: /input/Ylvis/Ylvis - Jan Egeland.mp3

Failed to process music file: /input/Ylvis/Ylvis - Janym (Жаным).mp3

Failed to process music file: /input/Ylvis/Ylvis - Jeg heter Finn.mp3

Failed to process music file: /input/Ylvis/Ylvis - Kjempeform.mp3

Failed to process music file: /input/Ylvis/Ylvis - La det på is.mp3

Failed to process music file: /input/Ylvis/Ylvis - Massachusetts.mp3

Failed to process music file: /input/Ylvis/Ylvis - Mr Saxobeat.mp3

Failed to process music file: /input/Ylvis/Ylvis - Pressure.mp3

Failed to process music file: /input/Ylvis/Ylvis - Sammen finner vi frem.mp3

Failed to process music file: /input/Ylvis/Ylvis - Someone Like Me.mp3

Failed to process music file: /input/Ylvis/Ylvis - Stonehenge.mp3

Failed to process music file: /input/Ylvis/Ylvis - The Fox.mp3

CmdlineException: Failed to identify or process any files

Failure (°_°)
Finished without processing any files

As I mentioned, using the Web UI ) which I used to use for checking formatting) returns "Access Denied to /Music" or something similar.  "AccessDeniedException /Music"

Help would be much appreciated. And thanks for a great docker.

Edited by FlexGunship
1 hour ago, FlexGunship said:

Failed to process music file: /input/Ylvis/Ylvis - Someone Like Me.mp3

Well that's vague. It's clearly finding your /input directory.

Does the amc.log in the container say anything interesting? Run:

docker exec -t FileBot bash -c 'cat /files/amc.log' | less

Use whatever your container name is instead of "FileBot".

Wild guess... Did you forget to map the /output directory in your container settings? To verify that the mount it correct, put a file in the output dir in the host, then run this:

docker exec -it FileBot ls /output

and make sure the file is listed inside the container too.

1 hour ago, FlexGunship said:

As I mentioned, using the Web UI ) which I used to use for checking formatting) returns "Access Denied to /Music" or something similar.

Well, are you trying to tell the GUI to output the files into the nonexistent path /Music?