FileBot containers

• 4 weeks later...

Dont suppose anyone can help me? I cant seem to get this to work.

I put a file in my input folder and nothing happens. I load the UI and drag the file in and i get:

'An internal error has occurred within the guacamole server, and the connection has been terminated...'

Any ideas where i need to look?

• 3 weeks later...

I am having an issue, seems to be specific to movies so far, where filebot is processing but only spitting out part of it.

For example a 66gb UHD movie, is getting put into my media folder at 6GB

Not sure how this is happening.  My work flow is like this.

deluge downloads to "incomplete" folder -> on completion moves the file to "completed folder" -> filebot docker is processing out of that folder and putting it in the plex library folder.

The incomplete and completed folder are on the same disk and moves are instantanious, at least when i do it manually between them via file explorer.

Any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
3 hours ago, trurl said:

Not without further information from you. Tools - Diagnostics, post complete zip. 

Also post your docker run command as seen here:

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/57181-real-docker-faq/#comment-564345

Run command: root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='FileBot' --net='bridge' -e TZ="America/Phoenix" -e HOST_OS="unRAID" -e 'WIDTH'='1280' -e 'HEIGHT'='720' -e 'USER_ID'='99' -e 'GROUP_ID'='100' -e 'UMASK'='0000' -e 'INPUT_DIR'='/input/downloads/complete' -e 'OUTPUT_DIR'='/input' -p '3389:3389/tcp' -p '9898:8080/tcp' -v '/mnt/user/Media':'/input':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/FileBot':'/config':'rw' 'coppit/filebot'

a444df103ad6a940c8b8f1c329a6062cb5e616388ff33db51b20e4efac596b71

When starting/restarting the container, it scans the input directory properly, then hardlinks the files over.

When just letting it sit and monitor though, no changes are detected. This used to work and no config changes have been made since it stopped working.

Thanks for the help!

generalnasty-diagnostics-20180912-1826.zip

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2018 at 2:15 PM, trurl said:

Not without further information from you. Tools - Diagnostics, post complete zip. 

Also post your docker run command as seen here:

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/57181-real-docker-faq/#comment-564345

Ya it just sits there. Nothing I can do seems to make it actually detect folder changes to run again.

[2018-09-22 19:35:44] FileBot: Finished running command. Exit code was 0
[2018-09-22 19:35:44] FileBot: Waiting for new change

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone have any suggestions why filebot is not generating hardlink files? I've gone into the filebot.sh file and edited it so that it's "--action hardlink"

Weirdly enough the folders are generated (movies, tv-shows, and even the show/seasons) but the actual "hardlink" itself is not being generated?

I'm mostly just trying to keep things "linked" so that I can still seed while being able to add clean files to Plex, etc.

• 1 month later...

I'm getting the following output in my log on every try triggering the script. Do someone has a clue what's that about?

---------------------------------- </README> -----------------------------------

Use excludes: /config/amc-exclude-list.txt (1)
Ignore hidden: /media/31_Downloads/Entpackt/.keep
#
# A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
#
# SIGSEGV (0xb) at pc=0x0000152cd5969a72, pid=200, tid=0x0000152d0548f700
#
# JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_161-b12) (build 1.8.0_161-b12)
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (25.161-b12 mixed mode linux-amd64 compressed oops)
# Problematic frame:
# C [libmediainfo.so.0+0x3c3a72]
#
# Failed to write core dump. Core dumps have been disabled. To enable core dumping, try "ulimit -c unlimited" before starting Java again
#
# An error report file with more information is saved as:
# /tmp/hs_err_pid200.log
#
# If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
# http://bugreport.java.com/bugreport/crash.jsp
# The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
# See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
#
Aborted

Last time I got that error Simply reinstalling the Container completely solved the issue for me. No changes on my config. 

This time it didn't helped.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello i am having a problem using filebot i load a folder with a show and i try to rename it and i click on match i select thetvdb and then a box pops up asking to clarify the show i am looking for (Image 1.png) and then a second box pops up (image 2.png) but it is blank and i can not close the box the only way to get rid of it is to go in unraid docker and restart the container. is there a way to fix this?

1.png

2.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

couple questions.. just installed it.. i edied the conf  so i get the gui

and file bot says new download update is avaliable.. i click download but i dont see nothing

either way i tried the program  it says its going to rename    moviename (year)  when it does rename it doesnt put the year in yet it says it will how you fix that issue?

so say

movie   (orginal)    ----->  movie (2018)  (new name)      ------>rename/copy (doesnt mater both do copy)   ----->   movie  (filename)  doesnt do movie (year)

Edited by comet424

This container stopped working a bit ago due to an API change. In updating it, I realized that FileBot went to a paid model, and that there's another better supported container available. I'm removing this container. Please use the other one. Personally, I'm switching to Sonarr.

• 1 month later...
On 2/26/2017 at 11:55 AM, alturismo said:

well, my mount points are physically on the same drive, as example, a cut and paste from a 50 gig file takes 1 second in file explorer, a move here takes a little until its copied and then deleted ... i agree when its physically different drives, but i assume thats how filebot works ;) nvm, just would be alot nicer ...

If you mount the same parent directory that both input and output directories share you can get near instant file moves. An example is me using /mnt/user/media/filebot_process for input and /mnt/user/media/Videos for output and then mounting /mnt/user/media as /media instead of mounting the input and output separately. You then need to point filebot to the input and output directories and you are good to go.

Now all my files are available within a second of being moved.

I hope I explained this well. Let me know if not. I just moved to the other filebot container and got this same setup working with it (had to open a github issue to get it added but the guy got it done).