FileBot containers

17 hours ago, Skylord123 said:

If you mount the same parent directory that both input and output directories share you can get near instant file moves. An example is me using /mnt/user/media/filebot_process for input and /mnt/user/media/Videos for output and then mounting /mnt/user/media as /media instead of mounting the input and output separately. You then need to point filebot to the input and output directories and you are good to go.

Now all my files are available within a second of being moved.

I hope I explained this well. Let me know if not. I just moved to the other filebot container and got this same setup working with it (had to open a github issue to get it added but the guy got it done).

either this is now a weird coincidence or ... my post from early 2017 is also now my issue here ;)

and yes, i had it also working in this docker, but not anymore in the new one pointed here ...

### edit, solved ###

Edited by alturismo
solved
  • 1 month later...

Hello, just wondering if anyone can assist with a permissions error I am getting. When i changed the rename directory to export directly to Plex I am getting an AccessDeniedException error. I may has not configured things correctly.

My settings:

Storage: /mnt/user/unraid-test/Plex/

Automated Media Center: Watch Directory: /mnt/user/Downloads/completed/

Automated Media Center: Output Directory: /mnt/user/unraid-test/Plex/

I wasnt sure where to point these directories originally, it was pointed elsewhere before and worked the best, but when i changed the output directory as above the permissions error occured.

Basically I want it to automatically place the shows etc in plex.

Any help appreciated