Upgrading from Beta 9 to rc4

Tomorrow I'm going to try and upgrade to the latest version. I'm planning on using this guide http://lime-technology.com/wiki/index.php/Upgrading_to_UnRAID_v6.

Since I haven't stayed updated with current betas I was told I should do a clean install.

I believe I will need redo all my docker containers but will I need to redo all my settings within my docker apps? Such as SAB settings/ Plex library / Sickbeard watchlist? Or will the new container read my appdata settings?

I took screenshots of all my setting pages for unRAID and my apps just in case they get wiped.

I just realized this is still not a final release and still in beta. Do I just wait for the final release if it's coming soon or can I easily update when the time comes? If I can I would rather not have to do this again.

Will I be able to easily update to final release once it comes out? Or I will need to do another clean install?

Only reason I want to update right now is Plex has been dropping/pausing a lot more often. Only thing I can think of is I need to update unRAID.

Will I be able to easily update to final release once it comes out? Or I will need to do another clean install?

Only reason I want to update right now is Plex has been dropping/pausing a lot more often. Only thing I can think of is I need to update unRAID.

Plex never gave me any problems with the beta you're using so I don't know whether the upgrade will fix that or not. Whose plugin or docker are you using?

From version v6b12 and later unRAID supports upgrading of the system using the GUI, moving from an earlier version to rc4 requires manual updating though, but once rc4 is installed, it will be a swift process to update to the next (or final) version.

Plex never gave me any problems with the beta you're using so I don't know whether the upgrade will fix that or not. Whose plugin or docker are you using?

I'm using Needo's Plex and I have Plex Pass with the latest update. Lately the dropping has been getting really bad. Every 15-20 min the movie/show will stop playing with an error msg so I have to hit OK and then it goes right back in, this is on the Roku 3. Also it happens on my iPad but the movie will freeze so i have to back out and go back in and then it plays fine until it happens again. This seems like it has gotten worse since I got Plex Pass and updated Plex Server.

I'm using Needo's Plex and I have Plex Pass with the latest update. Lately the dropping has been getting really bad. Every 15-20 min the movie/show will stop playing with an error msg so I have to hit OK and then it goes right back in, this is on the Roku 3. Also it happens on my iPad but the movie will freeze so i have to back out and go back in and then it plays fine until it happens again. This seems like it has gotten worse since I got Plex Pass and updated Plex Server.

Well that's good to know that the update process has become smoother.