Any Developments Planned for FTP?

Hi - I appreciate that I'm may in the minority here, but I use the FTP part of unRAID a fair bit.  Primarily, if I purchase something away from home (mainly at work), I'll rip and drop it onto my server.  I can then rescan Plex and it's in my system.

However, I'd like to restrict what folders are available to FTP if possible.  Ultimately I'd like to have just one "transfer" share available, and hide everything else.  That keeps my server a bit more secure, and I can log in remotely and shuffle things around afterwards.

I'm assuming this isn't possible at the moment, but is there a chance it might be in the future?

Thanks CHBMB. :)

May I ask what unraid version both of you use? I'm still on b14 and had no chance to test the plugin on the newer RC's. I read some once present modules like pearl are removed. If I remember correctly they are not needed for the plugin to work, so it shouldn't be a problem. But if I'm wrong, please report it in the plugins thread. I'll try to fix it asap then. :)

Thanks CHBMB. :)

May I ask what unraid version both of you use? I'm still on b14 and had no chance to test the plugin on the newer RC's. I read some once present modules like pearl are removed. If I remember correctly they are not needed for the plugin to work, so it shouldn't be a problem. But if I'm wrong, please report it in the plugins thread. I'll try to fix it asap then. :)

It's in my sig, RC5, and I've used the plugin and uploaded with to my wordpress install with your plugin.