macester

[support] macesters's Docker Repository

238 posts in this topic Last Reply

21 hours ago, vurt said:

I posted an alternative in this thread, if DDClient isn't a must. From what I can see, it's been working fine.

@vurt I followed the link above to learn about how to create a docker manually and i think I did it correctly, but I get the following error message in the log file and the docker won't stay running.  Not sure how to troubleshoot?  Any help is appreciated.

image.png.7b8a21770da8f825b001281cf3489cd1.png

Here is my run command:

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='CloudFlareDDNS' --net='bridge' -e TZ="America/New_York" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'ZONE'='j*****.tv' -e 'HOST'='j******.tv' -e 'EMAIL'='b****.net' -e 'API'='[my CF global API key]' -e 'TTL'='1' -e 'PROXY'='False' -v '/mnt/cache/appdata/cloudflareddns':'/config':'rw' 'joshuaavalon/cloudflare-ddns'

***Update*** 

I think I may have fixed it.  I believe because i had a capital F on False for the PROXY value, it broke it.  Changed to a lower case and error went a way and i got a changed IP message.

Edited by jbrown705

21 hours ago, Squid said:

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/57181-real-docker-faq/?page=2&tab=comments#comment-566095

Although, as an aside, a new Cloudfare DDNS app was added to the Apps tab a couple of days ago.

I tried that one too (the one without an image, correct?), I can't tell if it is working.  I *think* it is, but do you know how i can test it to make sure it will actually update the record?  Could i edit the current IP in the A record on CF and see if it fixes it within a few mins? Or is there another way to test?

Edited by jbrown705

4 hours ago, aptalca said:

Perhaps we didn't make an unraid template, not sure. In any case, you can create your own template for it. It's a very simple one: 

https://github.com/linuxserver/docker-ddclient

I started with this one and got to this, but am not sure how to troubleshoot this one either.  This better to post in the discord or maybe tag someone here on the forums?  Not sure if this is your area as i know you help a lot with the LE stuff.  

image.png.c97ddaa977a9285bdd232353974f2b59.png

7 hours ago, jbrown705 said:

I started with this one and got to this, but am not sure how to troubleshoot this one either.  This better to post in the discord or maybe tag someone here on the forums?  Not sure if this is your area as i know you help a lot with the LE stuff.  

image.png.c97ddaa977a9285bdd232353974f2b59.png

I never used ddclient. You should try discord

Hi Thanks for providing the EAP Controller container.

I installed it last night and got it started up and logged in. However, it will not see my EAP225 so I can't adopt it.

I think I have the container setup correctly and the AP is on the same network at the unRAID box.

Can anyone see if I made any obvious mistakes, please?

I attached some pics. EAP Log.txt

Yea I figured it out the container needs to have its own IP 

EAP.png

EAP open.JPG

205986922_eapdock.thumb.JPG.7f3eb0ad95cd1916261b474e060a3d95.JPG

Edited by m0t0k0

Posted (edited)

When I try to login to the webui I get an error of "This site can't be reached".  This is for OpenVPN-AS

Edited by mgranger

On 4/5/2019 at 5:30 PM, mgranger said:

When I try to login to the webui I get an error of "This site can't be reached".  This is for OpenVPN-AS

You would probably be better off switching to OpenVPN-AS published by linuxserver instead.

uggg when and why did this happen :( How hard / is it possible to copy my config over to the new LIO docker? Really not looking to redo all my clients 😮

EAP question.

How can I set it up to have its own IP? When I try setting it to br0 with an IP it doesn't give me the webui option and it doesn't show the IP on the Port Mapping.  Is this option not supported?

thanks,

This AM I could not connect to EAP.  I restarted it and get this in the startup.log file:

Still running according to PID file /var/run/omada.pid, PID is 233
Service exit with a return value of 122

In the docker log file I see:

Starting Omada Controller...................................................................................................................................................................................
*** Running /etc/my_init.d/00_config.sh...
Config exists, importing previous configuration!
*** Running /etc/my_init.d/01_start.sh...
Upgrading local packages(Security) - This might take awhile(first run takes some extra time)
Upgrade Done....
Starting Omada Controller...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Start failed.
*** Running /etc/my_init.d/10_syslog-ng.init...
Jul 2 10:46:43 tower syslog-ng[1448]: syslog-ng starting up; version='3.5.6'
Jul 2 10:46:44 tower syslog-ng[1448]: EOF on control channel, closing connection;
*** Running /etc/rc.local...
*** Booting runit daemon...
*** Runit started as PID 1456
Jul 2 10:46:44 tower syslog-ng[1448]: EOF on control channel, closing connection;
Jul 2 10:46:44 tower cron[1458]: (CRON) INFO (pidfile fd = 3)
Jul 2 10:46:44 tower cron[1458]: (CRON) INFO (Skipping @reboot jobs -- not system startup)

Any ideas?

david

17 minutes ago, lovingHDTV said:

This AM I could not connect to EAP.  I restarted it and get this in the startup.log file:

Still running according to PID file /var/run/omada.pid, PID is 233
Service exit with a return value of 122

In the docker log file I see:

Starting Omada Controller...................................................................................................................................................................................
*** Running /etc/my_init.d/00_config.sh...
Config exists, importing previous configuration!
*** Running /etc/my_init.d/01_start.sh...
Upgrading local packages(Security) - This might take awhile(first run takes some extra time)
Upgrade Done....
Starting Omada Controller...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Start failed.
*** Running /etc/my_init.d/10_syslog-ng.init...
Jul 2 10:46:43 tower syslog-ng[1448]: syslog-ng starting up; version='3.5.6'
Jul 2 10:46:44 tower cron[1458]: (CRON) INFO (pidfile fd = 3)
Jul 2 10:46:44 tower cron[1458]: (CRON) INFO (Skipping @reboot jobs -- not system startup)

Any ideas?

david

An update:

If I open a console into the docker, and start the job manually it runs fine.

I just took the CMD from the docker and ran it in the console.  What would keep it from running normally, but run fine when I do it manually?

thanks

I'm having the same issue as above.  How did you get it to start manually?

~Spritz