[support] limetech's docker repository

6 hours ago, eschultz said:

right now.

Thanks for all your effort, it is much appreciated!

It's not showing an update for me yet, but I'm sure it will come soon. Excited for the new subtitle feature in Plex.

Edit: Never mind I thought I had already checked for docker updates but I hadn't. I got it.

Edit 2: Well the "More" option for On-Demand Subtitles in Plex isn't showing for me. Not on the Android app or the Web App and both are up to date. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Edited by KR1SeS
  • 1 month later...

I can't seem to find the answer to this.  I am running limetech docker and I just received a notification that the version of Plex has an update.  Do I run the update in plex like I do on my windows machine or do I wait till the docker is updated to the latest version.  I just don't want to mess anything up.

"A Plex Media Server update is available for the server  1.13.9.5456 Download now"

Do I click download and install it or wait?

Been running the Plex docker very happily for a year.

Last week (after updating) it started behaving eradicate, I deleted the docker and remade it from the drop down.

Not I am complete unable to load the UI ( I confirmed the IP and port it takes me to is right)

How can I complete delete everything plex/docker related and start it over?

Thank you in advance

Edited by SPone
8 hours ago, SPone said:

Been running the Plex docker very happily for a year.

Last week (after updating) it started behaving eradicate, I deleted the docker and remade it from the drop down.

Not I am complete unable to load the UI ( I confirmed the IP and port it takes me to is right)

How can I complete delete everything plex/docker related and start it over?

Thank you in advance

If you delete the docker and delete its appdata then there isn't anything else to delete. I question whether this is a solution to any problem though.

On 11/11/2018 at 4:31 AM, trurl said:

If you delete the docker and delete its appdata then there isn't anything else to delete. I question whether this is a solution to any problem though.

I did delete the docker - the appdata remained however. Trying to delete it I get a error saying it is read only so I am unable to move forward.

1 hour ago, SPone said:

Trying to delete it I get a error saying it is read only so I am unable to move forward.

From a terminal session or the console you can delete the appropriate folder with

rm -r /mnt/cache/appdata/<name of plex folder> 

If your appdata is not on the cache drive, replace the above with the appropriate path to the folder you wish to delete.

8 minutes ago, Hoopster said:

From a terminal session or the console you can delete the appropriate folder with

rm -r /mnt/cache/appdata/<name of plex folder> 

If your appdata is not on the cache drive, replace the above with the appropriate path to the folder you wish to delete.

Thank you

Running that I get a wall of "rm: cannot remove #filename#: Read-only file system"

1 hour ago, SPone said:

Thank you Hoopster - hopefully it is nothing as scary as that

Unfortunately

Nov 14 20:01:38 Tower kernel: BTRFS: error (device sdb1) in __btrfs_free_extent:6950: errno=-2 No such entry
Nov 14 20:01:38 Tower kernel: BTRFS info (device sdb1): forced readonly

12 hours ago, SPone said:

Thank you Hoopster - hopefully it is nothing as scary as that

tower-diagnostics-20181114-2015.zip

10 hours ago, trurl said:

Unfortunately

Nov 14 20:01:38 Tower kernel: BTRFS: error (device sdb1) in __btrfs_free_extent:6950: errno=-2 No such entry
Nov 14 20:01:38 Tower kernel: BTRFS info (device sdb1): forced readonly

Perhaps @johnnie.black can assist you with resolving the btrfs errors on your cache drive.

• 3 weeks later...

Just migrated from a Windows Server to an Unraid Docker Container for PlexMediaServer.  Everything seems to play fine but the server isn't updating newly added content. 

image.thumb.png.86e45e749f4cda4247ead26cdadcb130.png

image.thumb.png.58263d86c1e3199bbf2922976775f555.png

What am I missing here? Seems like a permissions issue.

Edit: Added PUID and GUID = 0 and I could see the logs after a restart.  The logs then showed a database corruption issue and I just copied back from the old server.  Works now but I don't like the fix. 

Edited by kron
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Help!

I'm having trouble attaching to the Plex Media Server.  I've tried two different packages now, Binhex's version and now the version from Limetech.  The docker loads with no errors, but when I open the webui, I find the following message:

image.thumb.png.bc9a7ff1ebc939446bfa18b839ae79e6.png

My Unraid server (6.6.6) is running with a static IP on a vlan on my network.  The static IP is 10.0.30.200, and is part of Vlan 30.  All of my other dockers have installed and run perfectly.

The managed switch is handling dns and dhcp duties for the various Vlans, and I can connect across vlans without issue. I have forwarded all of the ports that are listed in the docker cfg from my router to the Unraid server.

I'm not certain where the error lies.  Does anyone have any ideas?

6 minutes ago, Moose_Flunky said:

Help!

I'm having trouble attaching to the Plex Media Server.  I've tried two different packages now, Binhex's version and now the version from Limetech.  The docker loads with no errors, but when I open the webui, I find the following message:

image.thumb.png.bc9a7ff1ebc939446bfa18b839ae79e6.png

My Unraid server (6.6.6) is running with a static IP on a vlan on my network.  The static IP is 10.0.30.200, and is part of Vlan 30.  All of my other dockers have installed and run perfectly.

The managed switch is handling dns and dhcp duties for the various Vlans, and I can connect across vlans without issue. I have forwarded all of the ports that are listed in the docker cfg from my router to the Unraid server.

I'm not certain where the error lies.  Does anyone have any ideas?

Try logging out of Plex (dropdown in upper right corner of your screenshot) and login in again.

• Squid unpinned this topic