[support] limetech's docker repository

51 minutes ago, nuhll said:

Could you try stanarad - without vlans - just to see if its your network? Also, did you host the docker in br0 or bridge? I would take br0.

I take it you mean standard?  That would require a tremendous amount of reconfiguring.

Currently, the docker is set to host (as per everyone's recommendations).  

image.thumb.png.78700138f63e84be365a1661fc6a799b.png

If I set it to bridge, then I would have to manually enter all of the tcp and udp addresses, correct?

never used host, only bridge or br0.

You just need to unvlan your pc and plex, shouldnt be that much work?!

ports should come from the run cmd, and or docker template. 

Im not sure about host, but i know in bridge it cant talk to some things. Thats why i use br0 for all dockers which communicate with something.

Edited by nuhll
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
14 hours ago, RxLord said:

Is anyone else have this error "Conversion failed. A required codec could not be found or failed to install." on playback of h.264 files? Since the update I haven't been able to watch this files. Thanks in advance.

Yes, I had this with the last release. Shut down your Plex container and then navigate to "YOURAPPDATAFOLDER\plexmediaserver\Library\Application Support\Plex Media Server\Codecs" and delete all the files/folders there. Once you start the container back up it will re-populate that folder with the latest codecs.  

Anyone else having issues with accessing anything other than the home page of the Plex media server on chrome browser after the latest update? I can login to the homepage, but then can't actually open any thing else directory, settings, etc. I'm also seeing double the amount of current streams?

Working okay for me. I am on chrome 73.0.3683.86. Been using PLEX all day.

With that said, I opened an issue in the git for a new release that came out after this last release. Hopefully when Eric has time, he will update it, which it is seemingly a small bug fix release.

EDIT: Thanks @eschultz for the quick turnaround. Latest update as always working good. Lot's of little new features.

Edited by cybrnook

I'm also on that release on chrome. I've disabled my adblockers and video blockers, but the web interface is still not functioning correctly. If I restart the plex docker it works fine on first connection. If I then leave the page and come back it will be in the buggy state. Thinking about moving to a different plex repo to see if it's isolated to the docker or just to me.

Has anybody else been seeing that the nvidia runtime is not longer supported by the docker container by specifying --runtime=nvidia as an extra parameter.  I lost my nvidia gpu passthrough and therefore my hardware acceleration after updating to unraid 6.7.0-rc7

3 hours ago, kymnyth said:

Has anybody else been seeing that the nvidia runtime is not longer supported by the docker container by specifying --runtime=nvidia as an extra parameter.  I lost my nvidia gpu passthrough and therefore my hardware acceleration after updating to unraid 6.7.0-rc7

Did you update to rc7 through the nvidia plugin?

On 3/24/2019 at 5:44 PM, arombo said:

I'm also on that release on chrome. I've disabled my adblockers and video blockers, but the web interface is still not functioning correctly. If I restart the plex docker it works fine on first connection. If I then leave the page and come back it will be in the buggy state. Thinking about moving to a different plex repo to see if it's isolated to the docker or just to me.

Is this what you mean?

image.png.0223ca1d85d37f082f9a002a1ee7f38d.png

I am seeing this when I poke around pages using the local webui (http://<Unraid IP>:32400/web/index.html# ) for example. But I don't see the same behavior when accessing through cloud access. Not sure if it's a container issue or plex issue yet. @eschultz maybe an idea?

Good way to reproduce it:

On left hand side, click "Settings" under "Manage"

image.png.35b88d8d45ccb8dca17283493864d070.png

EDIT: If I manually log out of plex all together in my browser, and sign back in, it works again.

But then, if I click, for example, Account

image.png.3eaebaa5ad02a067511a2cc965a7db99.png

Then click "other services"

image.thumb.png.4c21f3755dc5129ceb68b2f74b9b8624.png

I am opened to a Plex webpage. If I click back with my mouse to the previous page, the session goes Soup Nazi again.

EDIT 2: Only happening in Chrome. Firefox seems to be working okay. I suspect it's a browser issue.

Edited by cybrnook

cybrnook,

I've been able to adjust by simply logging out every time from the local webui page before closing the browser tab.

If I stay logged in and close the page, and then attempt to reopen the webui, that's where I see the odd hangups and doubling of all active streams/unable to open any pages other than the landing home page.

At least I don't have to restart the docker. Something funny with Chrome I guess. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, i am building a docker template and i was wondering if there is any way to specify "Post Arguments" in the xml file. I want to pass commands like --allow-http and --no-auth after the repository and i would like to add them in the template xml file so they come prefilled.

• Squid unpinned this topic