Unraid V6.2 Beta 19 DVB Files

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Plex is no good for LiveTV.  I use Plex, although increasingly moving to Emby, but in the Lounge I have a HTPC with Openelec installed and it's fantastic.

Actually, I use the TVHEADEND channel in Plex all the time, and it works very well for me.

YMMV, I suppose.

Wow, when did that change?  Going to try this now.. 

Thanks Tophicles..

Uh oh, 404.

I was going to test the 6.1RC2 builds, but I get this when I try to snag them from the OP links:

"The file you’re looking for has been moved or deleted."

FYI.

Sorry Tophicles, reorganised my Dropbox last night, assumed the links would be persistent.  Assumption was a mistake.. 

Should be all fixed now..  ;)

RC5 in progress, unfortunately Dropbox has removed all my files, so got to upload them all again, no idea what happened, but will update links as soon as uploaded.

EDIT: OK, worked out what happened, renamed my Dropbox share on Unraid so I could add a second docker for my wife's Dropbox.  I may have had a cache only setting issue.

The shame!  ::)

EDIT2: All old links back up, never realised Dropbox had a cool undelete feature.  8)

EDIT: All RC5 builds are uploaded and links working.

Hey CHBMB,

the new 6.1RC5 Files working great.

There is only a misspelling in the headline: (RC4)

Unraid V6.1 RC4 V1.5 OpenELEC Drivers

bzimage-6-1-RC5-Mediabuild

bzroot-6-1-RC5-Mediabuild

Thanks for your great work!

Good spot, fixed..  Seems like I make a mistake every time I do one of these  ::)

Hey CHBMB,

Good spot, fixed..  Seems like I make a mistake every time I do one of these  ::)

It is about time you manage to do it without errors  ::)  ;D

Hey CHBMB,

Thought you were supposed to be my friend!

Hey CHBMB,

Thought you were supposed to be my friend!

I never promised to be a good friend  ;)

Hopefully I'll manage to keep Saarg at bay...

RC6 done and links updated.

Have to say, I've done it all on my mobile phone connected to my home VPN, got the process scripted, builds completed, copied to my Dropbox folder on Unraid and automatically uploaded with the only input from me is which version Unraid and which version Mediabuild.

Still have to do the links manually though...

But not bad considering I'm at work and moderately busy.

The 6.1 Openelec bzroot file hangs for me at boot :-\ Loads the first three "dots" and is stuck there. I redownloaded a couple of times, still nothing. Anyone else having trouble with that file? Or what else could it be?

Dunno, I can't test the openelec one, I can do it again though if you want.  Just a thought is your syslinux.cfg correct, don't forget it's case sensitive.  If the name of the bzroot files isn't exactly correct it just repeats the three dots and sticks at the menu screen.

The 6.1 Openelec bzroot file hangs for me at boot :-\ Loads the first three "dots" and is stuck there. I redownloaded a couple of times, still nothing. Anyone else having trouble with that file? Or what else could it be?

Just checked, booted up fine for me..

Double check your syslinux.cfg and let me know mate.

Have these MediaBuild versions been fixed for the dynamix typo? See http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=42601.msg405712#msg405712

For whatever reason they've kept the same version name, despite fixing something.

Edit: Looking at your edit time and limetech post time, I would say no  :(

The md5 of the bz files I built off and the ones available on LT's website as of five minutes ago are exactly the same.  So whilst they might have fixed something, they either haven't published it yet or it wasn't a problem in either of those two files.

Given the above I can't see any point in rebuilding these unless I'm missing something?

Have these MediaBuild versions been fixed for the dynamix typo? See http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=42601.msg405712#msg405712

For whatever reason they've kept the same version name, despite fixing something.

Edit: Looking at your edit time and limetech post time, I would say no  :(

The md5 of the bz files I built off and the ones available on LT's website as of five minutes ago are exactly the same.  So whilst they might have fixed something, they either haven't published it yet or it wasn't a problem in either of those two files.

Given the above I can't see any point in rebuilding these unless I'm missing something?

LT's post made it sound like it was an installation script that caused that error... I don't think it was the actual build.

EDIT:

Ya.. it was in the unRAIDServer.plg which is what updates you to 6.1.  It wasn't an issue in 6.1 itself.

https://github.com/limetech/unRAIDServer/commit/2283f67bc032740e93cb0ff44438ae7603252de9

• Squid locked this topic