[Solved] Upgraded to v6 but array won't start

I have just upgraded (my second plus key) to version 6.

All seems well, the disks are all in the correct positions and .key file is all fine but the array just won't start.

I click the start button and see 'Spinning up all drives... Restart SMB... Start NFS....' the page then refreshes and the array is still stopped.

I have reverted back to my old v5 instance on my other key and that still works fine.

I have attached the diagnostics .zip

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I've been running 5 with little or no intervention for years but would like to make the most of the new functionality in 6.

Thanks in anticipation

tower-diagnostics-20150616-2144.zip

I've just tried returning the stick to the backup with the same license and that works fine.

Then tried the upgrade process again and have exactly the same thing. The system seems to go through the motions of starting the Array but when the screen refreshes it still says 'Array Stopped'.

:'(

I've just tried returning the stick to the backup with the same license and that works fine.

Then tried the upgrade process again and have exactly the same thing. The system seems to go through the motions of starting the Array but when the screen refreshes it still says 'Array Stopped'.

:'(

A bit strange - it does look as though you have done everything right.

Some things that might be worth trying/checking out (although I am not at all convinced they will help):

• Use F5 in the browser to force screen refresh in case there is some browser caching issue
  • From a console/telnet session issue the 'df' command to see if the disks have actually been mounted and there is some issue keeping the GUI up-to-date.

• 3 weeks later...