[Support] - SABnzbd errors creating folders

Error message:

Stage Failure

PostProcessing was aborted (Cannot create final folder /mnt/user/TV Shows/King_Of_The_Nerds_S03E08_720p_HDTV_x264-YesTV)

This is from Needo, repo.

I have given it everything I can think of for access, and still getting these errors. Beyond that I keep getting tons of par file errors, argh what is going on?

Error message:

Stage Failure

PostProcessing was aborted (Cannot create final folder /mnt/user/TV Shows/King_Of_The_Nerds_S03E08_720p_HDTV_x264-YesTV)

This is from Needo, repo.

I have given it everything I can think of for access, and still getting these errors. Beyond that I keep getting tons of par file errors, argh what is going on?

What are your Volume mappings?

*bangs head on table* the changes in paths are so confusing lol

This is one of the biggest stumbling blocks people have when using dockers but it sounds like you get it now.

The other stumbling block people have with both dockers and plugins is making sure mover doesn't move their appdata from the cache drive. If you are using a cache drive for this, do you have your appdata share (or whatever you called it) set to Use cache disk: Only?

• 4 weeks later...

I'm also banging my head on this one... D'oh!

So is parity calculated across the cache drive as well? If that disk fails, I can just replace it and rebuild the array, right?

Just trying not to use all the metadata and configs for my apps when the cache disk fails.

No, parity does not include the cache drive. That is sort of the point with cache. You can make a btrfs raid1 cache pool to get redundancy for cache. Also, there are scripts around to backup your cache drive. See search tips in my sig.