False number of disks reporting

Start up in SAFE-mode and reproduce the issue.

Thanks for the input. Since I am currently away from the server I am not going to be able to boot in safe mode next couple of weeks.

It is not a serious issue for me, just found out and decided to share.

BR.

Under Storage it simply counts the number hard disks (sd*) as reported by the system, these maybe inside or outside of the array. The disk activity as measured in the graph is over all disks present in the system.

Start up in SAFE-mode and reproduce the issue.

Thanks for the input. Since I am currently away from the server I am not going to be able to boot in safe mode next couple of weeks.

It is not a serious issue for me, just found out and decided to share.

BR.

Under Storage it simply counts the number hard disks (sd*) as reported by the system, these maybe inside or outside of the array. The disk activity as measured in the graph is over all disks present in the system.

This does get a little confusing with cache pools and unassigned devices.

I currently have flash, parity, 5 data, 2 cache, 2 unassigned so the Storage chart is showing a total of 11. Neither of the unassigned disks is mounted, and one is actually precleared so has no file system.

The Disk Stats chart just shows a bar for each of 5 data, a single bar for cache, and a bar for flash.

I understand why it's working that way given your explanation, and I don't know if it would be an improvement if it were otherwise.