[Plug-In] SNMP

18 hours ago, kubed_zero said:

In essence, this update modifies the SNMP installer script to look on the /boot drive for an SNMP config file to use, preferring that over the bundled config if it exists. This means that even without using the UI, you can get a custom SNMP file to load up without any adjustments to the go file or anything else.

I'm having issues updating due to failing at this point even though I don't have a custom SNMP config.  SNMP seems to be working fine, I'm even monitoring free diskspace on /boot via snmp so very curious about this

snmpwalk -v 2c localhost -c public hrFSMountPoint
snmpwalk failureCouldn't find /boot mount point. SNMP output:
Timeout: No Response from localhost
plugin: run failed: /bin/bash retval: 1

2 hours ago, PacMain said:

I'm having issues updating due to failing at this point even though I don't have a custom SNMP config.  SNMP seems to be working fine, I'm even monitoring free diskspace on /boot via snmp so very curious about this

Huh, I didn't edit anything related to this bit. Specifically, what it's failing on is that it's trying to call snmpwalk after SNMP is started, and it's getting back "No Response from localhost" instead of a valid SNMP response. That sounds to me though as if SNMP failed to start up.

- If you reboot and try to update again, does it work?

- An alternative would be to uninstall SNMP, reboot, and then reinstall with the newest version.

I'm not sure what version of SNMP/Unraid you're currently on, but there have been some adjustments in more recent versions to make updating safer. 

Edited by kubed_zero
Clarified the nature of the failure

Just updated my server with the new version. Was a bit more work because I manually editted the existing plugin so I could test my changes so it did not allow me to update :) Simply removed it, rebooted just to be sure, downloaded the new version and pasted my config. Works like a charm :D

Fantastic that now everybody can do it like this simply through the UI!

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Kacper said:

I am trying to find disk temperature with snmpwalk, but I cannot. What oid it suppose to be or what string should i search for to find disk temperature?

NET-SNMP-EXTEND-MIB::nsExtendOutLine."disktemp".2 = STRING: WDC_WD100EMAZ-00WJTA0_JEGKPT5N: 30

Here's an example of how it will look.

Here's one way of calling SNMP to get just the custom stuff: snmpwalk -v 2c -c public localhost nsExtendOutLine

You can also uninstall and reinstall the plugin and the installation logs will give you an example of how to call SNMP, along with what your system's output currently is. 

I've noticed a problem related to the changes I've made regarding saving the config file. Last night my server went down due to a lightning strike killing the power. And I've notices it remained offline on my monitoring. So: I checked the config but hey there are no "snmp" settings anymore how strange. Went to reinstall/download the plugin and then I saw:

Executing install script for unraid-snmp-2021.05.21-x86_64-1.txz.
Set permissions and move into dir /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/snmp
Set shell script executable permissions
Set read only permissions for other files
Checking if /etc/rc.d/rc.snmpd exists before editing
Stop SNMP daemon if it is currently running
Shutting down snmpd: DONE
Using the user-defined config /boot/config/plugins/snmp/snmpd.conf, backing up the original
Editing SNMP startup options in rc.snmpd to be [-LF 0-5 /var/log/snmpd.log -A -p /var/run/snmpd -a]
Restart SNMP daemon now that we've adjusted how rc.snmpd starts it
Starting snmpd: /usr/sbin/snmpd -LF 0-5 /var/log/snmpd.log -A -p /var/run/snmpd -a -c /etc/snmp/snmpd.conf
PID of started SNMP daemon is 20036
Package unraid-snmp-2021.05.21-x86_64-1.txz installed.

+==============================================================================
| Testing SNMP by listing mounts, /boot should be present

Updating Support Links

Finished Installing. If the DONE button did not appear, then you will need to click the red X in the top right corner

So yeah! If it uses my config then accessing localhost with public as a community does not work! When rebooting it "reinstalls" the plugin and that seem to fail. No idea why this did not happen to me when testing it....

So @kubed_zero I think we can do a couple of things:

- First start the service with default config in order to test it, then restart it with the user config

- Always append a `rocommunity public 127.0.0.1` to allow this to happen

- Don't fail when the snmpwalk fails (when using custom config)

Do you have any preferences? For me I now have added option 2 as that was the quickest way to fix it.

It seems when manually installing it the plugin IS installed (I have the settings) but when I check the installed plugins it is not listed so that might be somekind of Unraid bug.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey Guys, maybe someone could help me.

I've got an  Problem when reading out the values for Free Disk Space / Used Space. Using the SNMP Plugin and in ioBroker also the SNMP Plugin to show me the values of my unraid machine in VIS.

I'm using this OID: .1.3.6.1.4.1.2021.9.1.13.1 to look up the disk free space for Disk 1 (also Disk7 and 8). Everything just fine. But if I try to get the values for disk 2, I'm getting some Values, but not the ones I see on my Dashboard in unraid ...

unraid:

unraid_disks.thumb.JPG.9cc4f53ea444a98982ed73ddb279b9d3.JPG

ioBroker:

iobroker_disks.thumb.JPG.33af9c3277c4f6cbd14ae154bb5ba617.JPG

Whats wrong here ?

Up until recently, I was able to get Observium to connect to the SNMP on the Unraid server. Now it cannot.

Observium is a docker on my Unraid and I am using the SNMP pluggin. I can do an snmpwalk to the Unraid server from several other machines. Observium can add multiple other devices.

Now here is the kicker I cannot fping from Observium console to Unraid, but I can to every other Docker. I have switched the conatiner from Custom: bond to bridge, same thing.

Any help on why the two cannot "see" each other.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/21/2021 at 8:31 AM, mattie112 said:

I've noticed a problem related to the changes I've made regarding saving the config file. Last night my server went down due to a lightning strike killing the power. And I've notices it remained offline on my monitoring. So: I checked the config but hey there are no "snmp" settings anymore how strange. Went to reinstall/download the plugin and then I saw:

Executing install script for unraid-snmp-2021.05.21-x86_64-1.txz.
Set permissions and move into dir /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/snmp
Set shell script executable permissions
Set read only permissions for other files
Checking if /etc/rc.d/rc.snmpd exists before editing
Stop SNMP daemon if it is currently running
Shutting down snmpd: DONE
Using the user-defined config /boot/config/plugins/snmp/snmpd.conf, backing up the original
Editing SNMP startup options in rc.snmpd to be [-LF 0-5 /var/log/snmpd.log -A -p /var/run/snmpd -a]
Restart SNMP daemon now that we've adjusted how rc.snmpd starts it
Starting snmpd: /usr/sbin/snmpd -LF 0-5 /var/log/snmpd.log -A -p /var/run/snmpd -a -c /etc/snmp/snmpd.conf
PID of started SNMP daemon is 20036
Package unraid-snmp-2021.05.21-x86_64-1.txz installed.

Updating Support Links

Finished Installing. If the DONE button did not appear, then you will need to click the red X in the top right corner

So yeah! If it uses my config then accessing localhost with public as a community does not work! When rebooting it "reinstalls" the plugin and that seem to fail. No idea why this did not happen to me when testing it....

So @kubed_zero I think we can do a couple of things:

- First start the service with default config in order to test it, then restart it with the user config

- Always append a `rocommunity public 127.0.0.1` to allow this to happen

- Don't fail when the snmpwalk fails (when using custom config)

Do you have any preferences? For me I now have added option 2 as that was the quickest way to fix it.

It seems when manually installing it the plugin IS installed (I have the settings) but when I check the installed plugins it is not listed so that might be somekind of Unraid bug.

1 seems a bit complicated for what is essentially a sanity test during installation. Honestly I'd rather remove the sanity test than have 1 in the installer script

2 seems fine, though I'd hope that if someone is messing with the SNMP config enough to bork the installation, they'd be able to just remove the sanity check from the PLG and call it a day. 

3 would be hard to differentiate between a custom config and the default I think, or similar to 1 would be extra complication to the install logic. 

Out of these, 2 vibes the most with me! 

• 2 weeks later...

I get an error when i install the plugin:

Any ideas? 

Thanks a lot!

| Testing SNMP by listing mounts
Couldn't find /boot mount point in SNMP output. Output:
snmpwalk: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib64/libnetsnmp.so.30: undefined symbol: EVP_MD_CTX_create

Edited by Twix
  • 2 weeks later...

For anyone struggling to convert the MIB output to an OID, I found a way. I use PRTG to monitor snmp and it takes OIDs. It was able to auto-discover most things but not the NET-SNMP-EXTEND-MIB stuff. Not sure if the following has been noted in this thread previously but I couldn't find a coherent method among the posts.

snmpwalk on the NET-SNMP-EXTEND-MIB

root@BLOOTOO:~# snmpwalk -v 2c localhost -c public NET-SNMP-EXTEND-MIB::nsExtendOutLine
NET-SNMP-EXTEND-MIB::nsExtendOutLine."cpumhz".1 = STRING: 3713.766 MHz
NET-SNMP-EXTEND-MIB::nsExtendOutLine."meminfo".1 = STRING: MemTotal: 67461050368
NET-SNMP-EXTEND-MIB::nsExtendOutLine."sharefree".1 = STRING: appdata: 286401884160

Convert prefix to OID format:

root@BLOOTOO:~# snmptranslate -Td NET-SNMP-EXTEND-MIB::nsExtendOutLine.
NET-SNMP-EXTEND-MIB::nsExtendOutLine.""
nsExtendOutLine OBJECT-TYPE
  -- FROM       NET-SNMP-EXTEND-MIB
  -- TEXTUAL CONVENTION DisplayString
  SYNTAX        OCTET STRING (0..255) 
  DISPLAY-HINT  "255a"
  MAX-ACCESS    read-only
  STATUS        current
  DESCRIPTION   "A single line of output from the extension command."
::= { iso(1) org(3) dod(6) internet(1) private(4) enterprises(1) netSnmp(8072) netSnmpObjects(1) nsExtensions(3) nsExtendObjects(2) nsExtendOutput2Table(4) nsExtendOutput2Entry(1) nsExtendOutLine(2) 0 }

Take note of the numbers at the end. 1.3.6.1.4.1.8072.1.3.2.4.1.2. is the OID way of saying NET-SNMP-EXTEND-MIB::nsExtendOutLine.

The OID for my appdata share is then:

1.3.6.1.4.1.8072.1.3.2.4.1.2."sharefree".1

PRTG accepts this as an snmpcustomstringsensor

image.png.1f47d87375dfbf13e26fafc7606e96f0.png

In PRTG use the following to extract the numerical portion of the string:

image.png.2f25bafb29d22928f3ad8373db484ffd.png

What the sensor looks like:

image.thumb.png.b85f6b29d05e33f72792fd85cce61d3d.png

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...

does anyone know how to get the distribution to report back 'Unraid' instead of linux Unraid?

I have librenms discovering my unraid server, but it detects it as Linux 5.10.28-Unraid, and LibreNMS then gives it a basic Linux Penguin Icon, and apparently, I need it just to return unraid 

This is a script they give you to put into /usr/bin and call it distro

Ive done this, made it executable, but it returns Slackware 14.2

#!/usr/bin/env bash
# Detects which OS and if it is Linux then it will detect which Linux Distribution.

OS=`uname -s`
REV=`uname -r`
MACH=`uname -m`

if [ "${OS}" = "SunOS" ] ; then
  OS=Solaris
  ARCH=`uname -p`
  OSSTR="${OS} ${REV}(${ARCH} `uname -v`)"

elif [ "${OS}" = "AIX" ] ; then
  OSSTR="${OS} `oslevel` (`oslevel -r`)"

elif [ "${OS}" = "Linux" ] ; then
  KERNEL=`uname -r`

if [ -f /etc/fedora-release ]; then
    DIST=$(cat /etc/fedora-release | awk '{print $1}')
    REV=`cat /etc/fedora-release | sed s/.*release\ // | sed s/\ .*//`

elif [ -f /etc/redhat-release ] ; then
    DIST=$(cat /etc/redhat-release | awk '{print $1}')
    if [ "${DIST}" = "CentOS" ]; then
      DIST="CentOS"
    elif [ "${DIST}" = "Mandriva" ]; then
      DIST="Mandriva"
      PSEUDONAME=`cat /etc/mandriva-release | sed s/.*\(// | sed s/\)//`
      REV=`cat /etc/mandriva-release | sed s/.*release\ // | sed s/\ .*//`
    elif [ -f /etc/oracle-release ]; then
      DIST="Oracle"
    else
      DIST="RedHat"
    fi

PSEUDONAME=`cat /etc/redhat-release | sed s/.*\(// | sed s/\)//`
    REV=`cat /etc/redhat-release | sed s/.*release\ // | sed s/\ .*//`

elif [ -f /etc/mandrake-release ] ; then
    DIST='Mandrake'
    PSEUDONAME=`cat /etc/mandrake-release | sed s/.*\(// | sed s/\)//`
    REV=`cat /etc/mandrake-release | sed s/.*release\ // | sed s/\ .*//`

elif [ -f /etc/devuan_version ] ; then
    DIST="Devuan `cat /etc/devuan_version`"
    REV=""

elif [ -f /etc/debian_version ] ; then
    DIST="Debian `cat /etc/debian_version`"
    REV=""
    ID=`lsb_release -i | awk -F ':' '{print $2}' | sed 's/	//g'`
    if [ "${ID}" = "Raspbian" ] ; then
      DIST="Raspbian `cat /etc/debian_version`"
    fi

elif [ -f /etc/gentoo-release ] ; then
    DIST="Gentoo"
    REV=$(tr -d '[[:alpha:]]' </etc/gentoo-release | tr -d " ")

elif [ -f /etc/arch-release ] ; then
    DIST="Arch Linux"
    REV="" # Omit version since Arch Linux uses rolling releases
    IGNORE_LSB=1 # /etc/lsb-release would overwrite $REV with "rolling"

elif [ -f /etc/os-release ] ; then
    DIST=$(grep '^NAME=' /etc/os-release | cut -d= -f2- | tr -d '"')
    REV=$(grep '^VERSION_ID=' /etc/os-release | cut -d= -f2- | tr -d '"')

elif [ -f /etc/openwrt_version ] ; then
    DIST="OpenWrt"
    REV=$(cat /etc/openwrt_version)

elif [ -f /etc/pld-release ] ; then
    DIST=$(cat /etc/pld-release)
    REV=""

elif [ -f /etc/SuSE-release ] ; then
    DIST=$(echo SLES $(grep VERSION /etc/SuSE-release | cut -d = -f 2 | tr -d " "))
    REV=$(echo SP$(grep PATCHLEVEL /etc/SuSE-release | cut -d = -f 2 | tr -d " "))
  fi

if [ -f /etc/lsb-release -a "${IGNORE_LSB}" != 1 ] ; then
    LSB_DIST=$(lsb_release -si)
    LSB_REV=$(lsb_release -sr)
    if [ "$LSB_DIST" != "" ] ; then
      DIST=$LSB_DIST
    fi
    if [ "$LSB_REV" != "" ] ; then
      REV=$LSB_REV
    fi
  fi

if [ "`uname -a | awk '{print $(NF)}'`" = "DD-WRT" ] ; then
    DIST="dd-wrt"
  fi

if [ -n "${REV}" ]
  then
    OSSTR="${DIST} ${REV}"
  else
    OSSTR="${DIST}"
  fi

elif [ "${OS}" = "Darwin" ] ; then
  if [ -f /usr/bin/sw_vers ] ; then
    OSSTR=`/usr/bin/sw_vers|grep -v Build|sed 's/^.*:.//'| tr "\n" ' '`
  fi

elif [ "${OS}" = "FreeBSD" ] ; then
  OSSTR=`/usr/bin/uname -mior`
fi

echo ${OSSTR}

Edited by rorton

I've been using the SNMP plugin in conjunction with LibreSNMP to monitor my UnRAID server. On Tuesday this week I got an alert that the UnRAID server was offline, which it wasn't. Eventually realised that the SNMP plugin had stopped responding. The only way I could get it to respond again was to remove it and reinstall it. Unfortunately this has become a daily event now mainly because I can't figure out what's causing it.

As there aren't others complaining about this I assume it's just me. But I haven't added as much as a docker container for ~4 weeks so nothing has changed recently that I can pinpoint and say "It must be that". Any suggestion on how to diagnose this?

Just now, stetho said:

I've been using the SNMP plugin in conjunction with LibreSNMP to monitor my UnRAID server. On Tuesday this week I got an alert that the UnRAID server was offline, which it wasn't. Eventually realised that the SNMP plugin had stopped responding. The only way I could get it to respond again was to remove it and reinstall it. Unfortunately this has become a daily event now mainly because I can't figure out what's causing it.

As there aren't others complaining about this I assume it's just me. But I haven't added as much as a docker container for ~4 weeks so nothing has changed recently that I can pinpoint and say "It must be that". Any suggestion on how to diagnose this?

My suggestions would be checking the logs (of course), also trying rebooting, or removing any SNMP-related files from your boot USB. You can also see if the SNMP service is still running when it "stops responding" and one other suggestion might be to call SNMP from Unraid itself (the install script does this so you can reference it for syntax)

One final suggestion is to remove the custom script extensions from the SNMP config so it's not checking disk temps and just reporting basic Linux stuff. Maybe something there is causing an issue, not sure. 

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I have the SNMP plugin installed on three servers, each has Unraid 6.10.0-rc2 installed.  Everything is working as it should other than, whenever I shutdown / reboot any one of the three servers the plugin is no longer installed when I log back in to that server.  I have to go to the CA tab and install it again, once that is done all the modified configuration is shown under settings, as it was before the reboot.

Is anyone having a similar issue with the SNMP plugin?

Thanks

Edited by BigJuanKer
1 hour ago, BigJuanKer said:

Hi,

I have the SNMP plugin installed on three servers, each has Unraid 6.10.0-rc2 installed.  Everything is working as it should other than, whenever I shutdown / reboot any one of the three servers the plugin is no longer installed when I log back in to that server.  I have to go to the CA tab and install it again, once that is done all the modified configuration is shown under settings, as it was before the reboot.

Is anyone having a similar issue with the SNMP plugin?

Thanks

Does the plugin show up in the "Plugin Install Error" or whatever the tab is named, next to "Installed Plugins" and "Install Plugins?" If a plugin fails to install at boot up, that's where it ends up. I wonder if there's a race condition occurring at boot time that prevents the plugin from installing. 

22 minutes ago, mattie112 said:

Hm, I have rebooted my server a couple of weeks ago and I just confirmed that it listed as installed (and working). So at least I don't have issues here.

Plugin version: 2021.05.21

Unraid: 6.9.2 (so perhaps there are changes in the 6.10 ?)

Thanks for chiming in, I'm in the same boat. Haven't tried the 6.10 releases yet so yeah, maybe something with that. I also remember the plugin being in a certain state during development where it would fail to install if the dependency packages weren't cached on the boot drive AND the network wasn't yet available at boot time, though that issue was fixed. The plugin also checks to make sure it's working and fails the  install otherwise (the PLG file defines this behavior) so maybe there's  something with 6.10 or with @BigJuanKer 's system that is preventing SNMP from working correctly at boot. I guess we'll see soon!

On 2/9/2022 at 3:49 PM, kubed_zero said:

Thanks for chiming in, I'm in the same boat. Haven't tried the 6.10 releases yet so yeah, maybe something with that. I also remember the plugin being in a certain state during development where it would fail to install if the dependency packages weren't cached on the boot drive AND the network wasn't yet available at boot time, though that issue was fixed. The plugin also checks to make sure it's working and fails the  install otherwise (the PLG file defines this behavior) so maybe there's  something with 6.10 or with @BigJuanKer 's system that is preventing SNMP from working correctly at boot. I guess we'll see soon!

Appreciate the replies.

I was unaware of the "failed plugins" tab and will check that and report back next time I reboot a server.

Thanks

On 2/9/2022 at 1:42 PM, kubed_zero said:

Does the plugin show up in the "Plugin Install Error" or whatever the tab is named, next to "Installed Plugins" and "Install Plugins?" If a plugin fails to install at boot up, that's where it ends up. I wonder if there's a race condition occurring at boot time that prevents the plugin from installing. 

Yes @kubed_zeroyou are indeed correct.  On two servers that I rebooted this afternoon, both showed the SNMP plugin in the "Plugin File Install Errors" tab, although other than reinstalling the plugin I am not sure where to look next for more answers.

I am getting the feeling that this is purely related to the RC version of Unraid and, once that becomes stable and the plugin is updated in due course, the issue will hopefully disappear.  I just wanted to reach out in case others were experiencing the same.

Thanks again

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, BigJuanKer said:

Yes @kubed_zeroyou are indeed correct.  On two servers that I rebooted this afternoon, both showed the SNMP plugin in the "Plugin File Install Errors" tab, although other than reinstalling the plugin I am not sure where to look next for more answers.

I am getting the feeling that this is purely related to the RC version of Unraid and, once that becomes stable and the plugin is updated in due course, the issue will hopefully disappear.  I just wanted to reach out in case others were experiencing the same.

Thanks again

Thanks for reporting back! I gave it a shot in my test UnRAID virtual machine on the latest RC, which as of writing is 6.10.0-rc2. I did not experience any issues, SNMP installed on boot as expected.

Here's what I did:

- Prereq: NerdPack already installed, and I don't have any disks or a license so this is is without the array starting.
- Install SNMP 2021.05.21 and copy the logs of the popup window

- Shut down Unraid 

- Boot up Unraid (again, the array doesn't start, but that doesn't matter anyway since plugins install before mounting the  array I think)

- Go to the Plugins tab and see SNMP among the Installed Plugins

- Go to the Tools > System Logs page and copy out relevant information, such as the NerdPack install and the SNMP install logs.

Here are those logs: https://pastebin.com/r6mKqEYT

Can you do the same for your installation? I wonder if there's something going on with NerdPack or your prerequisite packages that is preventing install on boot. 

24 minutes ago, kubed_zero said:

Thanks for reporting back! I gave it a shot in my test UnRAID virtual machine on the latest RC, which as of writing is 6.10.0-rc2. I did not experience any issues, SNMP installed on boot as expected.

Here's what I did:

- Prereq: NerdPack already installed, and I don't have any disks or a license so this is is without the array starting.
- Install SNMP 2021.05.21 and copy the logs of the popup window

- Shut down Unraid 

- Boot up Unraid (again, the array doesn't start, but that doesn't matter anyway since plugins install before mounting the  array I think)

- Go to the Plugins tab and see SNMP among the Installed Plugins

- Go to the Tools > System Logs page and copy out relevant information, such as the NerdPack install and the SNMP install logs.

Here are those logs: https://pastebin.com/r6mKqEYT

Can you do the same for your installation? I wonder if there's something going on with NerdPack or your prerequisite packages that is preventing install on boot. 

Just for info also working fine for me on latest internal rc3 release on Alderlake system.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/13/2022 at 2:55 PM, kubed_zero said:

Sorry for the delay, I have not been getting notifications of replies to this topic and check in today "just in case"!

On the only system I can reboot easily at this time I have now successfully installed the SNMP plugin.  I needed to remove the plugin from the "failed plugins tab", goto /boot/config/plugins and manually delete the snmp directory and all it's contents, reboot and then install the plugin through the app store as normal.  This completed without issue and even gave a good output during the log.  I have not included it as it will not tell you anything.

However, on Thor, I have not been able to reboot, but removed the failed plugin, deleted the /boot/config/plugins/snmp directory and then retried installation.  I received the following log:

plugin: installing: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/kubedzero/unraid-snmp/main/snmp.plg
plugin: downloading https://raw.githubusercontent.com/kubedzero/unraid-snmp/main/snmp.plg
plugin: downloading: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/kubedzero/unraid-snmp/main/snmp.plg ... done
plugin: downloading: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/kubedzero/unraid-snmp/main/packages/perl-5.32.0-x86_64-1.txz ... done

| Skipping package perl-5.32.0-x86_64-1 (already installed)

plugin: downloading: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/kubedzero/unraid-snmp/main/packages/libnl-1.1.4-x86_64-3.txz ... done

| Skipping package libnl-1.1.4-x86_64-3 (already installed)

plugin: downloading: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/kubedzero/unraid-snmp/main/packages/net-snmp-5.9-x86_64-1.txz ... done

| Skipping package net-snmp-5.9-x86_64-1 (already installed)

plugin: downloading: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/kubedzero/unraid-snmp/main/packages/unraid-snmp-2021.05.21-x86_64-1.txz ... done

| Skipping package unraid-snmp-2021.05.21-x86_64-1 (already installed)

Updating Support Links

I will get a chance to reboot Thor in the next few hours and will report back once I have tested it again.

I have now been able to reboot Thor and it also worked.  Deleting the /boot/config/plugins/snmp folder seems to be the key.  Once it downloads EVERYTHING again it seems to work.

I have a third server to try but see no reason why I should not have success there also. 

Thanks for the help :)

Edited by BigJuanKer