[Support] Sonarr from Linuxserver

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm new to Sonarr and have a problem. For some reason Sonarr is not importing downloaded series.

15-7-20 19:10:13.7|Error|DownloadedEpisodesImportService|Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /data/complete/Falling.Skies.S03E01.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-KiNGS

I've set the permissions of complete to 777 and also the files are 777. I'm missing something but I'm not sure what...

Hi, I'm new to Sonarr and have a problem. For some reason Sonarr is not importing downloaded series.

15-7-20 19:10:13.7|Error|DownloadedEpisodesImportService|Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /data/complete/Falling.Skies.S03E01.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-KiNGS

I've set the permissions of complete to 777 and also the files are 777. I'm missing something but I'm not sure what...

can you post some screenshots ?

click on the sonarr icon and select edit and screen shot the volume mappings and the settings page in sonarr for moving etc...

If you are also using a Sabnzbd docker, then you may have to double-check that the volume mapping for /data/ are the same in both your Sonarr and Sabnzbd dockers because Sonarr relies on the Sab API for getting completed download paths.

For example, assume Sab /data/ is mapped to /mnt/cache/this/dir/. Sab finishes downloading a file to /data/complete/ and when Sonarr pings the Sab API to check if the download is finished, it gets a location as /data/complete/. If Sonarr has a volume mapping for /data/ as something different than /mnt/cache/this/dir/, then you'll get the "not found" error that you're seeing.

• Upvote 1

Does this docker allow auto updating inside the docker?

docker restart Sonarr

I need alot more information then that. I'm aware that some dockers pull the latest code on restart or an edit, are you saying this one does?

Also my question was about was about the built in updater that Sonarr has.

Does this docker allow auto updating inside the docker?

docker restart Sonarr

I need alot more information then that. I'm aware that some dockers pull the latest code on restart or an edit, are you saying this one does?

Also my question was about was about the built in updater that Sonarr has.

The built in sonarr updater works as expected

Hi all I just setup sonarr from this template but I have trouble getting sonarr to be able to find my deluge client(using bin hex). I have set the host to localhost with the appropriate ports but it can't seem to find it.

Sonarr and Deluge are both bridged by default. That means you can't use localhost, try the IP of the unRaid box instead.

the development version added support for custom post processing scripts. (i'm currently using a python script to add any anime processed by sonarr to my anidb listing)

it would be great, if you could add python to your docker, so we could easily use this new feature.

or maybe add a functionality to install custom packages via an environment variable.

(currently i've installed python via a docker exec command, but that change would of course be gone, if I have to redownload the docker for any reason.)

the development version added support for custom post processing scripts. (i'm currently using a python script to add any anime processed by sonarr to my anidb listing)

it would be great, if you could add python to your docker, so we could easily use this new feature.

or maybe add a functionality to install custom packages via an environment variable.

(currently i've installed python via a docker exec command, but that change would of course be gone, if I have to redownload the docker for any reason.)

would you please open a bug report on github, otherwise I might forget, and this sounds like something I will add
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been in the process of transitioning my containers over to Linuxserver exclusively.  One item I've noticed with Sonarr (coming from initially a full install on a VM, then via a Binhex docker) is that this version does not seem to auto "refresh" as I am used to. 

For example, if I've had the Sonarr webgui up in a browser and it snatches a release, I would see the activity icon auto display, and a progress bar would show on the calendar.  However, I am noticing that I need to manually refresh my browser to get any changes to the webgui whatsoever.  Navigating to other areas within the webgui doesn't even seem to cause a refresh.  I actually have to hit the reload button on my browser.

Any thoughts?  Is this a known issue, perhaps?

Thanks!

Edit: This thread seems like a similar problem: https://forums.sonarr.tv/t/gui-update-issues/4195/30 ... it sounds like it could be an issue with SignalR... I do in fact get an item in Chrome's dev tools:

Starting signalR          SignalRBroadcaster.js:9 
SignalR: [connecting]     SignalRBroadcaster.js:32
GET http://<myhost>:8989/signalr/negotiate?_=1440564408822 500 (Internal Server Error)     jquery.js:9659
SignalR: [disconnected]   SignalRBroadcaster.js:32 

I'll post on github.

I had to re-install Sonarr after recreating my docker.img file and I'm getting the following error message under Health Status in my Sonarr settings:

Unable to write to drone factory folder

I believe this is a permissions issue but I'm unsure how to resolve it without breaking other permissions.