[Support] CouchPotato from LinuxServer

Having some issues now for the past few days.  Not sure if something updated or not, but it doesn't appear that a new build was pushed out.

Couch does launch, but webui never comes up.  The log file cycles over and over.  I have deleted the docker container, and image.  Also purged my config folder as well to eliminate any permissions issues or config.ini customizations. 

The only configuration that i've changed is the port from 5050 to 8085. 

Here's a snippet of the log where things seem to go wrong.

-----------------------------------
GID/UID
User uid: 99
User gid: 100

*** Running /etc/rc.local...
*** Booting runit daemon...
*** Runit started as PID 44
08-05 10:41:10 ERROR [31m[ato.core.helpers.variable] Couldn't remove empty directory /opt/couchpotato/.git/refs/tags: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/opt/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/helpers/variable.py", line 348, in removePyc
os.rmdir(full_path)
OSError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: '/opt/couchpotato/.git/refs/tags'
[0m
08-05 10:41:10 ERROR [31m[ato.core.helpers.variable] Couldn't remove empty directory /opt/couchpotato/.git/objects/info: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/opt/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/helpers/variable.py", line 348, in removePyc
os.rmdir(full_path)
OSError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: '/opt/couchpotato/.git/objects/info'
[0m
runCouchPotato(self.options, base_path, sys.argv[1:], data_dir = self.data_dir, log_dir = self.log_dir, Env = Env)
File "/opt/couchpotato/couchpotato/runner.py", line 335, in runCouchPotato
server.listen(config['port'], config['host'])
File "/opt/couchpotato/libs/tornado/tcpserver.py", line 125, in listen
sockets = bind_sockets(port, address=address)
File "/opt/couchpotato/libs/tornado/netutil.py", line 145, in bind_sockets
sock.bind(sockaddr)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/socket.py", line 224, in meth
return getattr(self._sock,name)(*args)
error: [Errno 98] Address already in use
Aug 5 10:46:21 b484e5d0251f syslog-ng[55]: syslog-ng starting up; version='3.5.3'
08-05 10:46:22 INFO [0m[ couchpotato.core.loader] Loaded core: _core[0m
08-05 10:46:22 INFO [0m[ couchpotato.core.loader] Loaded core: clientscript[0m
08-05 10:46:22 INFO [0m[ couchpotato.core.loader] Loaded core: desktop[0m
08-05 10:46:22 INFO [0m[ couchpotato.core.loader] Loaded core: downloader[0m
08-05 10:46:22 INFO [0m[ couchpotato.core.loader] Loaded core: scheduler[0m
08-05 10:46:22 INFO [0m[ couchpotato.core.loader] Loaded core: updater[0m

I pushed an update that will fix this. Can you update and test for me?

Now I am getting this error repeating itself in the log

python: can't open file '/opt/couchpotato/CouchPotato.py': [Errno 2] No such file or directory

python: can't open file '/opt/couchpotato/CouchPotato.py': [Errno 2] No such file or directory

I posted a little bit too quick, it hadn't finished processing the last update.  One more time :)

Still not getting a webui.  The app seems to be working under the hood though.  It performed some postprocessing and renamed/moved a movie around (as expected)

Can you post a screenshot of your docker page in the unRAID gui?

hmm looks alright there.  Did you only change the port in the WebGUI or did you change it elsewhere? Also.. can you post the log of that docker?

thanks!

Hmm, that was strange.  My config.ini file had port 8085 in there, which is what I set the webui to use.  I changed the ini file back to 5050 and the web interface is now working at 8085. 

Yea... only change it on the docker WebGUI interface. 

Basically docker is doing magic for you.  The container is perfectly working on port 8085 and the docker software handles translating between what port you put and the port its actually running on.

Basically docker is doing magic for you.  The container is perfectly working on port 8085 and the docker software handles translating between what port you put and the port its actually running on.

Thanks for the assistance.  Hopefully I was able to help test out the new build for you :)

Thanks for the assistance.  Hopefully I was able to help test out the new build for you :)

Glad to help. Let me know if you find anymore problems :)