[Support] nzbget from LinuxServer

At this point it only appears you support stable releases.  Any chance you will use the "edge" modifier like the other dockers so that we can choose to use one of the other more bleeding edge releases?

Thanks for supporting the community.  Everything works very well so far (using Nzbget and Sonarr at the moment).

speedbal

• 1 month later...

Latest update to the docker has killed my install. The API still works because its still downloading. I get a 404 on the web UI, anyone else having issues?

Been working fine for like a month or more, a reinstall hasn't sorted it.

Ok update to this, the API is working but all downloads are failing. It seems that the system no longer has access to /downloads even though nothing has changed on my system. I changed the mapped location of /downloads on my box and noticed the folder it created itself was nobody:users instead of daniel:users like the rest of the stuff the LinuxServer dockers create. If I had to guess I would say the latest update broke the feature that allows you to set a specific user to run as etc. Could be wrong but I am have tried what I can.

Latest update to the docker has killed my install. The API still works because its still downloading. I get a 404 on the web UI, anyone else having issues?

Ok update to this, the API is working but all downloads are failing. It seems that the system no longer has access to /downloads even though nothing has changed on my system. I changed the mapped location of /downloads on my box and noticed the folder it created itself was nobody:users instead of daniel:users like the rest of the stuff the LinuxServer dockers create. If I had to guess I would say the latest update broke the feature that allows you to set a specific user to run as etc. Could be wrong but I am have tried what I can.

I an awere of the issue and will fix it once I get to the office in a few hours

Much appreciated, thank you. I hope I didn't come across as complaining, I wanted to give as much detail as possible and try to resolve it myself.

Much appreciated, thank you. I hope I didn't come across as complaining, I wanted to give as much detail as possible and try to resolve it myself.

You did not in any way come accross as whiny or anything, and im sorry if i gave you that impression. The bugnote was brilliant (except perhaps a logfile), but nevertheless here is a little story.

Last night i was working on a branch of nzbget wich was not stable implementing some changes for a upcomming release, however somehow my git client decided to merge myworking branch with the master one. Disaster to say the least. This offcourse prompted me to start completeing the changes and make the release happen, i did not however manage to do that with 100% Sucess, and thus i broke your nzbget, and my own. (and probably more). I Had to goto bed, as my workday was fast approching, and now at work, i could complete it. After some sed'ing and googleing and pushing, i'm fairly cerntain it works again. i't works in my mainbox, i will check my other test env's soon. Please update the container and verify for me will you :)

Best Wishes

lonix - linuxserver.io

You did not in any way come accross as whiny or anything, and im sorry if i gave you that impression. The bugnote was brilliant (except perhaps a logfile), but nevertheless here is a little story.

Last night i was working on a branch of nzbget wich was not stable implementing some changes for a upcomming release, however somehow my git client decided to merge myworking branch with the master one. Disaster to say the least. This offcourse prompted me to start completeing the changes and make the release happen, i did not however manage to do that with 100% Sucess, and thus i broke your nzbget, and my own. (and probably more). I Had to goto bed, as my workday was fast approching, and now at work, i could complete it. After some sed'ing and googleing and pushing, i'm fairly cerntain it works again. i't works in my mainbox, i will check my other test env's soon. Please update the container and verify for me will you :)

Best Wishes

lonix - linuxserver.io

So far it seems to be working, thank you. :)

Scratch that, getting this error:

"Unrar: Could not start unrar: No such file or directory"

Best Wishes

lonix - linuxserver.io

New Build (now with unrar)

Best Wishes

lonix - linuxserver.io

New Build (now with unrar)

Checked for updates, stop and started the Docker but the same error remains. Just an FYI.

Worked for me, try to force update

Just checked again and an update was available. Ran it and downloads seem to be working again. Thank you very much for the prompt support, much appreciated. :)

Just one last thing, it appears like the Docker log is trying to tail the NZBGet (like Sonarr does) but it is looking in the wrong spot:

http://puu.sh/jFLrg/b5ed2f2c6b.png

I believe it should be /downloads/dst/nzbget.log

Could be wrong. :)

Worked for me, try to force update

Just checked again and an update was available. Ran it and downloads seem to be working again. Thank you very much for the prompt support, much appreciated. :)

Just one last thing, it appears like the Docker log is trying to tail the NZBGet (like Sonarr does) but it is looking in the wrong spot:

http://puu.sh/jFLrg/b5ed2f2c6b.png

I believe it should be /downloads/dst/nzbget.log

Could be wrong. :)

FYI...

I also get this error about location of the log.

The docker works still though...

Sorry to bring up yet more issues but I believe my scheduler has stopped working. I haven't changed any rules, I suspect the Docker time is wrong and thats the actual issues but I am not sure how to check that.

Ditto for me

Sorry to bring up yet more issues but I believe my scheduler has stopped working. I haven't changed any rules, I suspect the Docker time is wrong and thats the actual issues but I am not sure how to check that.

Im currently looking into it

Ditto for me

Im currently looking into it

Thank you,  it seems the scheduler and the logging now work correctly. Happy days. :)

It appears the scheduler is not actually working correctly. Its been running at full speed for the last few hours and it just changed to speed limited 37 minutes ago. Its set to go speed limited at 7AM and it just turned 7AM GMT

My timezone is Sydney and its 5:00PM here. It seems like maybe its using GMT time regardless of what it says it is? Happy to do testing etc. via IRC if that helps.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

What version of the unrar is included.  It seems a lot slower than sabnzbd did and wanted to know if the latest unrar is included.  I am also trying to find where the unrar is located within the docker file system without look as of yet.

Any help would be much appreciated