Help - Deleted Data Drive (Completely my own fault!)

Hello Guys,

1st time setting up unRAID and I pulled an absolute data loss corker.

I had some issues with a new drive not formatting (The WEB UI would just refresh and not proceed with the format) so I decided to reset the configuration... Too many beers etc etc led to me not remembering which drives were which and I promptly proceeded to guess (Dutch courage!) - stupidly thinking that unRAID would detect existing data / parity drives and prevent data loss. It didn't and I started the array with every combination, leading to a bunch of drives that now display as unformatted.

This was the process I'd undertaken:

1) Added 2 x 3TB drives, 1 as Parity, 1 as a Disk 1.

2) Successfully copied 1.97TB from an out of array drive (A 2TB WD Green) to Disk 1.

3) Tried to then add the 2TB drive to the array but it wouldn't format, even though the option displayed.

4) Reset the configuration to new.

5) Added all drives, in the order I was sure they were in, plus the 2TB drive which formatted on this occasion.

6) Array came up after possibly 10-20 seconds which is when I noticed both of the 3TB drives were showing as unformatted.

7) Tried to swap the 3TB drives, between data disk 1 and parity - The beer now ensured that I caused a total disaster!

8) Cried, gave up and went to bed...

9) Woke up this morning and thought I'd beg for help.

I've downloaded a program called Raise Data Recovery for XFS and tried it on the original Disk 1, it seems to have found a fair amount of data but I'm not sure if the recovery will be successful as I haven't tried yet. I then analysed my steps and wondered if the 2TB is my best bet, given that this was only formatted to XFS, and no data was written to it, can it perhaps be reverted to NTFS (I was using Stablebit Drivepool before, and I believe it uses NTFS).

Basically, I'm at all loss. I can only hope there is forgiveness for my sins.